剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
or I will turn your flesh inside out!
不然我就把你扒个里朝外
Well, these Area 51 rejects are going down.
那些被51区拒收的人完蛋了
Dude, I totally get that reference. Yes!
哥们 这梗我太懂了 棒
I really don't wanna know
我真的不想知道
what these human replicas are supposed to be used for.
这些人像是用来干什么的
So, loan me one of those cool laser guns? Please?
能借我一把那种酷炫的激光枪吗 拜托了
Yeah, okay, I'm gonna go with a no on that one.
好吧 这个要求我不得不拒绝
But if you wanna help, you can evacuate the mall
但如果你想帮忙 你可以疏散商场
and get everyone to safety.
把所有人带到安全的地方
Yeah. Sure. Whatever.
好吧 随便你
Earth delicacies.
地球美味
Must have more!
必须多吃点
Big sale. Everything must go!
大促销 所有东西打包出♥售♥
Korath, they got free samples at the pretzel stand.
克拉斯 他们有免费椒盐脆饼供应
Run all you wish, Star-Lord.
随便跑吧 星爵
I will hunt you as long as I draw breath!
只要我还有气 就会一直追杀你
That didn't take long.
没花太久嘛
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Seriously? You were there the whole time?
真的吗 原来你一直在这里
The rodent! Where is he?
那个老鼠在哪里
Say, "Hello" To my fuzzy friends!
向我毛茸茸的朋友打招呼吧
Krutack!
该死
Power surge fried the implosive's settings to full
能量涌动激发了内爆设置
and triggered a countdown.
激发了倒计时
Is that bad?
那样不妙了
Only if you don't want this whole place to scrunch down
如果你不想让这个地方塌成
to the size of my fist.
我这个大小
Let me guess. You can't shut it off.
我猜猜 你关不掉
As a matter of fact, Miss Smarty-pants,
事实上 自作聪明小姐
I can shut it off!
我关得掉
Just maybe not in the time we got left in the countdown.
只不过赶不及在倒数结束之前
Work quickly. We will protect you.
快点 我们会保护你
All right. Everyone's been evacuated.
好了 所有人都撤离了
Now, will you please let me have a laser?
现在 能给我一把激光枪吗
Coogan, get out! It's too dangerous!
库根 快离开这里 太危险了
I'm not some civilian, okay?
我可不是什么普通平民
And it's the least I can do to make up
我只能这样来弥补
for how I treated you in school.
我在学校对你的所作所为了
Fine. Here's a spare. But be careful.
好吧 这里有把备用的 但是小心点
Bad news, chief. I can't stop this thing.
坏消息 队长 我没法阻止
We got T minus 20 seconds till critical mass!
还有大概二十秒就要爆♥炸♥了
And nowhere to run.
无处可逃
Save the duct tape!
拯救胶带
The passport wristband!
传送腕带
Everybody hold hands, and don't ask questions.
所有人手牵手 不要问问题
Cowering together will not protect you, Star-Lord.
缩在一起也保护不了你 星爵
Now tell me the location of the Cosmic Seed, or...
告诉我宇宙之种的所在地 否则...
Hold that thought.
想得美
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, on the bright side,
从好的一面来看
there's plenty of space to rebuild your house, Quill.
有足够的地方让你重建家园了
Is Korath in there?
克拉斯在里面吗
He doesn't deserve your sorrow.
你不该为他感到悲伤
It is not for him.
不是为他
I mourn the loss of Earth's finest food on a stick.
我是为地球上最美味的插签美食而悲伤
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Good point. What do we do about them?
说得好 我们该拿他们怎么办
Cosmo make them forget.
宇宙会让他们忘记的
Cosmo make friend Coogan forget too.
宇宙会让库根朋友也忘记
Let him keep his memories.
让他保持记忆吧
I'd say he's earned it.
这是他应得的
Plus, somebody in this town
再说 这镇子上总得有人
has to remember how awesome Peter Quill is.
该记得彼得·奎尔有多么厉害
You're lucky you got out of this town, Petey.
能离开这里是你的幸运 小彼
There's nothing here for ya.
这里没什么值得你留恋的了
Well, maybe there's one thing left.
也许还有一样东西
This stuff's amazing!
这东西太棒了
I could build a whole 'nother ship out of it!
我能用这些东西造一艘飞船
I'm home, Mom.
我回来了 妈妈
And I saved the galaxy.
我拯救了宇宙
Pretty cool, right?
很厉害吧
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表