剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Welcome to the Spartax Empire.
欢迎来到斯巴泰克斯帝国
Please have your identification data available to scan for entry.
请准备好身份信息 扫描进入
All hail King J'Son.
杰桑国王万岁
Welcome to the Spartax Empire. Please have your...
欢迎来到斯巴泰克斯帝国 请准备好...
Now I know why you've been avoiding this place, Quill.
现在我明白你为什么不想来这里了 奎尔
A long line is no reason for Quill
奎尔不至于因为排大长队
to shun the planet of his ancestors, Rocket.
就把自己祖先的星球拒之千里之外 火箭
Drax has a point. Aren't you curious
德拉克斯说的有道理 难道你
to track down your father and learn your true heritage?
不想找到你父亲的行踪 了解自己真正的祖先吗
Family reunions can wait, Gamora.
家人团聚以后再说 卡魔拉
We're here to find out more about my Boom Box
我们来这里是为了研究魔盒
so we can use it to track down the Cosmic Seed.
好利用它找到宇宙之种的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
We got a reading.
有反应了
Maybe the Cosmic Seed is right here on Spartax.
可能宇宙之种就在斯巴泰克斯这里
Quill, wait! Come back here!
奎尔 等一下 回来
Cutting in line is extremely dishonorable.
插队是极其可耻的行为
Yo, Quill! I am Groot!
奎尔 我是格鲁特
This line is for Spartaxians only.
仅限斯巴泰克斯人通过
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪里
I'm a Spartaxian.
我是斯巴泰克斯人
Half Spartaxian.
一半血统而已
Yeah, well, that half is not gonna wait in the giant line.
有一半我就不用像你们一样在那边等着
Hey, you don't want Thanos finding
你们不想让灭霸
the Cosmic Seed first, do you?
先找到宇宙之种吧
Off-worlders' line is over there.
外来者需要去那边排队
All fruits and vegetables
所有水果蔬菜
must be decontaminated before entering Spartax.
在进入斯巴泰克斯前必须经过消毒
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Purpose of your visit to Spartax?
你们来斯巴泰克斯的目的是什么
Vengeance.
复仇
Are you carrying any weapons or hazardous...
你身上有武器或者危险...
Oh, sorry. Force of habit.
抱歉 习惯了
Pets wait here!
宠物在这里等着
I look like a pet to you, pal?
你觉得我像宠物吗 伙计
You look more like a rabid, feral, disease-infested space vermin.
你像一个狂暴野性 满是病菌的太空害兽
But that's just my opinion.
不过这只是我的个人观点
Oh, yeah? I got your opinion right here.
是吗 我要让你改正一下观点
Oh, apparently you're clumsy.
显然你还很笨拙
Again, just my opinion.
不过这还只是我的个人观点
Now, what do we have here worth confiscating?
你是不是有什么违禁物品
Don't touch that! It's a pocket dimension storage vial!
不要碰那个 那是便携式空间存储设备
You tourists know the
你们这群游客知道
penalty for defiling the image of King J'Son?
毁坏杰桑王的塑像要受何种惩罚吗
Aw, krutack! I hate traveling.
糟了 我讨厌旅行
You off-worlders have defiled the statue of our cherished leader, King J'Son!
你们外来者毁坏了我们伟大的领袖杰桑王的塑像
Take it easy. It was an accident.
别这么紧张 那只是意外
Rocket, apologize.
火箭 道歉
Okay, fine. I'm sorry
好吧 很抱歉
that you're all such flargs, especially King J'Son!
你们都是大混♥蛋♥ 尤其是杰桑王
Insolence! Arrest them!
太无礼了 逮捕他们
They do not appear to accept your apology.
看来他们不接受你的道歉
Get off me!
滚开
This went bad faster than usual.
情况这么快就恶化了啊
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Oh-ho! Come to papa.
宝贝 来爸爸这里
Hey, guys, in here!
各位 进这里
We can't fit through that.
我们进不去
Not yet you can't.
马上就能进去了
Rocket, no!
火箭 不要
No!
不
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
So long, suckers!
再见了 混♥蛋♥们
Whoa. That's a lot of luggage.
好多行李啊
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Do not do that again.
以后不要再那么做了
Ever.
永远不要
What?
怎么了
Vaporize the vandals!
消灭入侵者
Except the furry one.
除了那个毛茸茸的家伙
I want his pelt hanging on my wall.
我想把他的皮毛挂在我的墙上
What is this, a krutackin' exercise wheel?
这是什么 混♥蛋♥锻炼轮吗
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
A little help?
来帮个忙
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Thanks, bud.
谢了 伙计
Oh, this dude's got an ego the size of a planet.
这家伙真是骄傲自大到无以复加
And I've met a planet.
我阅人无数 从没见过这样的人
The Cosmic Seed must be in that palace.
宇宙之种肯定就在那个王宫里
Gamora, where are you guys? On our way.
卡魔拉 你们在哪里 马上就来
We had trouble getting through security.
我们通过安检时遇到点麻烦
Fire!
着火了
Okay, everybody, don't panic. I got this.
大家不要慌 交给我处理
Only a True Believer can wield such a weapon.
只有真正的信徒才能支配得了这样的武器
I'm the only one who can.
我是唯一一个能的
Really? Then we have much to discuss.
真的吗 那我们要好好聊聊了
I am Mantis, Celestial Protegee of the Universal Believers.
我是曼提斯 宇宙信徒的女门徒
Peter Quill.
彼得·奎尔
Most people call me Star-Lord.
大家都叫我星爵
Star-Lord? You are the Star-Lord?
星爵 你就是那个星爵吗
I see you've heard of me.
看来你听说过我
Love the antennas, by the way.
对了 你的触角很棒
There is an ancient prophecy among the Believers
信徒中流传着一个古老的预言
that the Star-Lord will return and save the galaxy.
就是星爵会回来拯救银河系
Been there, done that.
我已经拯救过了
We must get off the street at once.
我们必须马上离开这里
It is not safe to be a Believer on Spartax.
信徒在斯巴泰克斯星球上是不安全的
Come. Whoa! Hey!
来 等一下
Let go! Supposed to meet my friends here.
放开我 我在这里等我朋友呢
You there! Halt!
不许动
Hey, guys.
你们好
Just doing my civic duty with this lady here...
我在跟这位女士行使公民职责...
Hey, where'd she go?
她去哪里了
Where did you get that?
你从哪里拿到的那个
What, this Element Blaster?
什么 这把元素枪吗
Oh, um, none of your business.
与你们无关
Arrest him, immediately!
马上逮捕他
Huh? Whoa! Come on. There must be some mistake.
慢着 你们肯定误会了
My mom gave it to me.
这是我妈妈给我的
Does the name Star-Lord mean anything to you?
你们知道星爵吗
Star-Lord? Anything?
星爵 知道吗
Oh, come on. It worked for the antenna lady.
拜托 对那位触角女士明明有用的
The king is returning to the palace soon.
国王马上就回宫了
He will render judgment.
他会对你进行审判
This is all a big misunderstanding.
这一切都是误会
I can explain everything.
我可以解释一切
I hope so, for your sake.
希望如此 否则你就惨了
The penalty for possession of royal property is death.
擅自拥有皇家物品是死罪
Don't I get, like, a lawyer or a phone call or something?
难道不给我找个律师 或者让我打个电♥话♥吗
Anything?
什么都没有吗
Wanted. Fugitives.
通缉 逃犯
Wanted. Fugitives.
通缉 逃犯
Wanted. Fugitives.
通缉 逃犯
Wanted. Fugitives.
通缉 逃犯
This was Quill's last location.
这是奎尔的最后所在地点
Quill, we are at the rendezvous. Where are you?
奎尔 我们到达汇合点了 你在哪里
Hold on.
等一下
I got a beat on his helmet.
搜到他头盔的信♥号♥♥了
This way.
这边
Nice toupee, by the way.
对了 你的假发不错
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表