剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
All occupants take cover!
所有人员寻找隐蔽
This not drill.
这不是演习
Knowhere is alive.
无存知地活了
Okay, I really, really hate that sound.
行了 我真的特烦那种声音
And is it just me, or did Astro Pooch just talk?
是我出现幻觉了吗 太空狗刚才说话了吗
Cosmo speak telepathically,
宇宙可以通过心灵感应说话
Peter Quill, also called Star-Lord.
皮特·奎尔 又名星爵
It's nice to see fellow Earthling.
见到地球生物同伴太好了
He's not exactly...
他并不完全是...
Da, Quill just learn he is half-Spartax.
对 奎尔刚知道他有一半的斯巴泰克斯血统
Cosmo read mind.
宇宙会读心
Hey! That's personal info.
那是我的隐私
And I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it yet.
而且我还不知道自己对此是何感觉
Then not to worry.
那就不要担心
Some of Cosmo's best friends mixed breed.
宇宙的很多狗狗朋友也是混种
I've been waiting a long time for this,
我已经等这一刻等了很久了
brother.
哥哥
Nobody gets snuffed what still owes me money.
还欠我钱的人不能死
That's bad for business.
这会黄了我的生意
I owe you nothing, Ravager.
我不欠你的 劫掠者
I delivered the box and Quill.
盒子和奎尔我都送到了
Ain't my fault you couldn't hold onto 'em.
你收不起可不是我的错
So what's that thing worth, anyway?
话说那东西到值底多少
Seriously, Yondu?
开什么玩笑 勇度
What? Just 'cause I sold you out
怎么了 我把你出♥卖♥♥♥了
don't mean I ain't entitled to my share of your profit.
并不意味着我无权拿我的那份啊
Cosmo probe Knowhere mind,
宇宙探测了无存知地的思想
but no one home.
但是并没有探知到什么
So what's making a giant, dormant
那到底是什么让一颗
Celestial head come to life, Broker?
处于休眠的天神头颅活过来了 掮客
Clearly, the energy from the Cosmic Seed
显然 你们所拿盒子之中
inside your CryptoCube is leaking out
宇宙之种的能量正在释放
and triggering a massive bio-regeneration.
因此触发了大规模的生物再生
Right.
好吧
In English?
你能说人话吗
It accelerates life.
它可以促进生命的生长
I
我
am
是
Groot!
格鲁特
Whoa. I could make a killing
厉害 用这个做肥料生意
in the fertilizer business.
一定会发大财
Poor word choice.
你用词用得太差劲了
I
我
am
是
Groot!
格鲁特
Yo, Groot, prune it back, will you?
格鲁特 修剪一下自己好吗
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
He's not in control.
他失控了
Cosmo control with mind.
宇宙可以控制它的思想
Ah, stupid...
糟了
This Cosmic Seed's been nothing but trouble
这个宇宙之种真是
from the word "Go."
"有百害而无一利"
So seal it up and make it stop!
那就把它封起来让它停下啊
You're still the key, right?
你还是钥匙对吧
Oh, yeah. Right.
没错
Oh, speaking of which,
说到这个
you knew I was half-Spartax the whole time, didn't you?
你一直以来都知道我有一半斯巴泰克斯血统对吧
I bet you knew my real dad, too.
你肯定也认识我的亲生父亲
What else you been holding out on...
你还有什么没告诉...
See? I kept him distracted for you.
看到了吧 我一直在帮你分散他的注意力
Now about my pay...
现在来谈谈我的薪...
This belongs to Thanos.
这是灭霸的东西
Quill!
奎尔
Now that I got your attention,
这下你们终于注意到我了
what say you keep the racket down?
你们为什么一直吵个不停
The neighbors are complaining.
邻居都来抱怨了
This belongs to Thanos, as well.
这个也属于灭霸
The only thing that belongs to Thanos
属于灭霸的只有
is my revenge.
我的仇恨
Hey! Get a grip.
快抓住敌人
Not on us, bark-for-brains.
不是我们 笨蛋
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Why couldn't you shrink down
你为什么不能在
before baldy dropped you on top of me?
把我压在身下之前就缩小
Don't blame him.
不要怪他
He was overcome by Cosmic Seed energy.
他刚才被宇宙之种的能量控制了
Which seems to have dissipated
现在这能量消失了
now that your friend and his CryptoCube are gone.
因为你的朋友和盒子都不见了
I'd sure like to know
我很想知道
where Yondu got that box in the first place.
勇度一开始从哪里弄到的那个盒子
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What do ya mean, "Ask him yourself"?
你说"你问他"是什么意思
Don't tell me Yondu's here, too.
你不要告诉我勇度也在这里
Not anymore.
不在了
Yondu is small potato.
勇度微不足道
We see what tiny energy do to tree and Celestial head.
我们见识过这点能量对一棵树和天神头颅的影响了
Imagine what entire Cosmic Seed can do, da?
想象一下整个宇宙之种的力量
It could spawn a new galaxy.
可以催生出一个新的银河
Or, in the wrong hands, destroy one.
如果误入坏人之手 也可以摧毁一个银河
Hands don't get any wronger
如果被克拉斯的老大灭霸拿到
than Korath's boss, Thanos.
那绝对是入了大坏蛋之手了
We need to fire up the Milano. As in now.
我们需要马上乘飞船前去阻止
Ship will not be necessary.
不需要乘坐飞船
Cosmo know, how you say, short cut.
宇宙知道...你们所谓的近路
Continuum Cortex.
皮质体
Built into Knowhere's brain,
位于无存知地的脑部
is nexus point to anywhere in universe.
是通往宇宙中任何地方的连接点
Cosmo beam you onto Korath ship,
我把你们传送到克拉斯的飞船中
so you head them off at pass.
你们去阻止他
Please do wear passport wristbands.
请大家戴好通行手环
Extras are for friends.
这是给朋友的附加设备
Activate and Cosmo retrieve you.
激活手环 我就可以把你们传送回来
Because Cosmo is retriever, da?
因为我是一只猎犬 明白吗
Retriever is breed of Earth dog.
猎犬是地球上的一种狗
Eh, never mind.
算了
Joke not funny if Cosmo must explain.
要我解释的话笑话就不好笑了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What do you mean, you don't trust him?
你说不信任他是什么意思
What'd a dog ever do to a tree?
一只狗能对一棵树干什么
Any questions?
还有问题吗
As a matter of fact...
说实话...
I believe the rodent wishes to borrow
我认为这头啮齿动物是想
from your enormous stockpile of weapons.
从你无数的武器中借用几件
Oh, yeah!
没错
Lord Thanos, I am pleased to report that I have recovered
灭霸大人 我已经拿回了
the Cosmic Seed CryptoCube,
宇宙之种的盒子
as well as its key.
还有钥匙
Hey, how you doing?
你好啊
"Recovered"?
"拿回"
I was not aware that you had lost it, Korath.
我不知道你还弄丢过呢 克拉斯
You know what happens when my children disappoint me.
你知道我的孩子让我失望会是什么下场
I am well aware, my Lord.
我很清楚 大人
That is why I brought back the prodigal...
所以我才带回了您那不听话的...
daughter.
女儿
Bring Gamora to me, alive.
把卡魔拉活着带给我
I will deal with her in person.
我要亲自找她算账
**Somebody's in trouble*
*有人有麻烦喽
Daddy's not gonna like it if you bust his key.
如果把钥匙搞坏了你♥爸♥比可要不高兴了
Talk about anger issues.
某人脾气真是大
Open it. Now!
马上打开
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表