剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I trust you are all familiar with Ronan the Accuser.
我相信你们对指控者罗南肯定不陌生
Fanatic, ruthless, power-mad.
他疯狂无情 崇尚权力
And fortunately,
幸运的是
now no longer among the living.
现在已经被消灭了
However, his elimination means that Thanos,
但是 他的死说明灭霸
the greatest threat to our galaxy,
也就是银河系中最大的威胁
is now without a general.
失去了亲信
Ronan's absence from Thanos' inner circle
失去罗南这一员大将使得灭霸的
has created a power vacuum.
亲信圈中出现权力真空
Where is this power vacuum?
权力真空在哪里
I will find it and use it
我要找到并加以利用
to cleanse the galaxy of all those scum!
为银河系铲除这些渣滓
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Drax!
喂喂喂 德拉克斯
Stop swingin' that thing around, you d'ast fool!
别拿着那玩意晃来晃去 蠢蛋
I will not, Rocket.
我不会的 火箭
Ronan used this weapon to destroy my family!
罗南用这个武器毁了我的家庭
I will use it to destroy Thanos!
我要用这个消灭灭霸
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Put the Universal Weapon down.
放下这把万能武器
And quit sulking like a baby.
不要跟小孩子一样生气
I am sulking like a full-grown man.
我是在像成年人一样生气
Who sleeps with a dolly.
还要抱着娃娃睡觉
I told you that in confidence, Quill.
我跟你说了要保密的 奎尔
And Mr. Rhinopus belonged to my daughter!
而且犀牛先生是我女儿的
You confided in Quill?
你竟然要奎尔保密
He couldn't keep a secret if his life depended on it.
连跟他自己性命攸关的秘密他都保不住
Or hold a map still while I'm trying to navigate.
而且我驾驶的时候他连地图都拿不稳
Yeesh, take a recording, Gamora. It lasts longer.
不信你计时 卡魔拉 比以前拿得久多了
Good idea.
好主意呢
Will you losers pipe down
你们这些蠢货能不能安静点
so as I can spy on Nova Corps in peace?
好让我安安静静地监视新星军团
We believe Thanos will be naming his new general shortly,
根据我们截获的罗南前任副手
based on communications
克拉斯 星云和卡魔拉的
we've intercepted between Ronan's former lieutenants,
通讯记录来看 灭霸近期就会任命
Korath, Nebula and Gamora.
新的副将
What is the meaning of this?
这话是什么意思
I am no traitor!
我不是叛徒
Says the lady who betrayed Thanos.
你可是背叛灭霸的女人
So how come Nova Corps thinks
那新星军团为什么
you're keepin' in touch with Korath and Nebula?
会认为你一直在和克拉斯和星云联♥系♥呢
What? Kids plannin' a surprise party for "Daddy" Thanos?
怎么 那些孩子们想给灭霸爸比一个惊喜吗
Easy.
冷静点
It's not like Nova Corps
新星军团也不是
is the most trustworthy source of information.
什么非常准确的信息源
Titus.
比如泰特斯
Why did you think I hacked
那你觉得我当初
into their comm feed in the first place?
为什么要黑进他们的通讯系统
I can't speak for Nova Corps.
我不会为新星军团辩护
But I won't stay one more moment
但我无法待在一个
with a team that doesn't trust me.
不信任我的团队之中
We get it, Gamora. You were raised by Thanos,
我们知道 卡魔拉 你被灭霸抚养成人
you used to work for Ronan, you turned your back on both of 'em.
你曾经为罗南效力 你背叛了他们两个
Water under the bridge.
这是无法改变的事实[桥下的水]
Where is this bridge?
桥在哪里
Will we find Thanos there?
能在桥上找到灭霸吗
Oy! No, it means we trust her.
不 这说明我们信任她
See that reading? My Boom Box doesn't lie.
看到这个标记了吗 我的小盒子可不会撒谎
The Cosmic Seed is right here on Planet Sarawat!
宇宙之种就在砂拉越星球上
Or it was here, and now it's, um...
或曾经在这里 现在...
There.
在那里
In that place.
在那个地方
I doubt the Cosmic Seed was ever on Sarawat.
我怀疑宇宙之种到底有没有在砂拉越星上存在过
It's supposed to accelerate life,
那应该能加速生命的生长
but I don't see much evidence of that.
但我没看出任何迹象
Except for that.
除了那个
Okay, here's an idea.
我有个主意
Let's get out of here before that thing eats us!
我们趁那玩意儿吃掉我们之前赶紧离开这里
Retro-jets are failing!
回火喷气机无法工作
Guns ain't doin' it either!
枪弹也无法使用
If the Cosmic Seed was here,
如果宇宙之种的确曾经在这里
that thing must've absorbed its energy.
那东西肯定吸收了它的能量
We need to dislodge it
我们得趁它
from the ship before that thing absorbs us.
还没吞灭我们之前把它从船上赶下去
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Good idea. I've been wantin' to try 'em out.
好主意 我一直很想试试
I put a lot of sweat into those space pods,
我可是费了好大的劲才造好这些太空舱的
so don't scratch the paint!
别把漆刮花了
The only thing I plan on scratchin'
我只想刮一刮
is old space squid here.
这只太空鱿鱼
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
No kidding, nothing's happening!
不是吗 什么都没发生
Haven't you done enough damage with that Universal Weapon?
那个万能武器你还没玩够吗
No. I believe I can do considerably more damage
不 我认为我可以用这个对它造成
than I have thus far.
前所未有的巨大伤害
Observe.
你看
Yeah, damage to us!
是啊 对我们的伤害
So maybe we can do more damage from the inside!
说不定我们可以从内部造成更多伤害
You wanna get eaten? That's disgusting.
你想被它吃掉吗 真恶心
This from the guy who eats from the garbage unit.
你这个吃垃圾零件的人也好意思说我
I was cleaning it!
我是在清理
With your tongue?
用你的舌头吗
At least I use my tongue for eatin',
至少我用我的舌头吃东西
and not blabbing stuff that ain't nobody's business!
而不是用来天天扯些有的没的
Told you Quill can't keep a secret.
我就说奎尔没法守住秘密
Creatures, twelve o'clock!
12点钟方向 有怪物
Not true! I never said a word
才不是呢 我都没提过
about that fungus on Groot's butt!
格鲁特屁♥股♥上的霉菌
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Hey, Gamora, this creature's like an amoeba, right?
卡魔拉 这些生物就像阿米巴原虫一样吗
If you mean a single-cell bio-organism, then yes.
如果你想说的是单细胞生物组织 没错
So that's probably the nucleus!
那很有可能是细胞核
We ice that, we ice the whole thing!
冻住那个就能冻住整个章鱼
Fine. One distraction comin' up.
好的 开启干扰火力
You want some of this?
你想来点这个吗
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
You owe me a space pod, Quill!
你欠我一个太空舱 奎尔
Make that two space pods!
还是算成两个太空舱吧
Where's the Milano?
米兰号♥去哪了
Okay, Gamora, very funny, ha, ha.
卡魔拉 真好笑
Now come pick us up...
快来接我们...
Gamora?
卡魔拉
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
She ain't in trouble.
她没有遇上麻烦
She's ditchin' us!
她把我们甩了
We never should have trusted her!
我们就不该信任她
Looks like we never should have trusted her piloting.
我们好像不该信任她的驾驶技术
Gamora! Explain your actions!
卡魔拉 解释一下你的所作所为
Where is she? I dunno, but her space pod's gone.
她在哪 我不知道 但她的太空舱不见了
I am Groot! I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Good idea. I better check.
说得好 我最好去看看
Quill's Boom Box is gone?
奎尔的魔力盒不见了
I'm shocked.
我震惊了
Shocked, I say! See my face? This is my shocked face.
真的震惊了 看我的脸 这就是我的震惊脸
Oh, come on, guys.
别这样 伙计们
This is Gamora... Who maybe
这可是卡魔拉... 她可能
hit that big blob on purpose to get rid of us!
故意撞上那玩意儿 想甩掉我们
What if Nova Corps is right
万一新星军团没有弄错
and she's been working for Thanos the whole time?
她的确一直是为灭霸效命的话怎么办
Or she was kidnapped,
或者她可能被绑♥架♥
or forced to betray us against her will.
或者被迫背叛了我们
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表