剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
From the belt to the plate!
吃我一记本垒打
Come on, Drax, you shouldn't have even swung at that.
德拉克斯 你不用这样大力挥棒
It was a ball.
只是个球而已
It is still a ball, Quill. You told me to hit it.
这还是进球了 奎尔 你要我打的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Yeah, Groot's right.
格鲁特说得对
You told us we was gonna make a diamond.
你跟我们说要搞一个棒球场[钻石]
It's a baseball diamond, Rocket,
是棒球场 火箭
where you play baseball.
你可以在里面玩棒球
And you hit the ball unless it's a bad pitch.
除非是个坏球 不然就得击中它
Then it's a ball, but only if you don't try to hit it.
这样就算进球了 前提是你不要大力挥打
I do not understand this game.
我不理解这个游戏
Game? Game?
游戏 游戏
Baseball is more than a game.
棒球可不仅仅是个游戏
It's a way of life.
这是一种生活方式
In fact, it once saved my life.
事实上 曾经还救过我的命
Quill, the nav point from your star map? It's moving.
奎尔 你星际图上的导航点在动
Toward us. Hang on, Gamora.
朝着我们 等等 卡魔拉
I'm about to impart some Earth wisdom here.
我要向你们普及一些地球上的智慧
Now the nav point is sending out a distress beacon.
现在导航点正在发送遇险无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Hello? Earth wisdom. There was this dog, okay?
我要说地球的智慧呢 以前有一条狗
Lived right next to the field and he was huge.
就住在赛场边上 特别大
Bigger than that one?
比那条还大吗
It's okay. I got this.
没关系 交给我
I'm super good with dogs.
我特别擅长对付狗
They can smell fear, okay?
它们能感受到你们的恐惧
Everybody just stay calm.
大家冷静点
Why doesn't anybody listen to me?
为什么没人听我的
There's the mutt. Grab him!
那狗在那里 抓住他
Get away from my boom box, Fido!
别打我的魔力盒主意 蠢货
Here, boy. Hey.
小子 这儿
Go fetch.
拿回来
Look out!
小心
Well, at least we don't have to play that stupid game no more.
至少我们不用玩那个蠢游戏了
Come back with my ball!
把我的球还给我
Forget your stupid ball. Quill, wait!
先别管你的球了 奎尔 等等
We need to figure out where we've been teleported.
我们得先弄清楚我们被传到哪儿了
It's not about the ball.
这不仅仅是区区一个球
It's about how I'm supposed to be the leader of this team,
这是有关我才是这个团队的领导者
but no one listens to a word I say.
但是却没人听我的话
No one listens to you? If you had listened to me,
没人听你的 要是你听我的
you would have known about the nav point moving,
你就知道导航点在移♥动♥
and about the distress call.
还有那个求救信♥号♥♥
There was a distress call?
有个求救信♥号♥♥吗
All right, so who's in distress?
好吧 谁在求救呢
I mean, there's nobody here but a giant,
这里什么人都没有 只有一个
slobbering baseball thief!
巨大的口水偷球怪
What is it, boy? Huh, what is it?
怎么了 小家伙 怎么了
Timmy in the well?
蒂米掉井里去了吗[童谣]
You know, on Earth that's totally hilarious.
在地球上 这句话真是太好笑了
I can see why you don't go back.
我算是明白你为什么不回去了
Okay, ignoring the snide remark.
我就先不跟你计较了
Checking out the glowing pod thingies.
去看看这个发光的舱体
Whoa. A sleeping princess.
一个睡美人
Huh. Just like in a fairy tale.
就像童话里一样
You would dare take such liberties with Medusa,
你好大的胆子 竟敢调戏
Queen of the Inhumans?
异人族女王美杜莎
Hey, it was just one little kiss.
只是亲个小嘴而已
Let go of me, beast!
放开我 怪兽
I am a married woman. My husband would have words with you.
我已经结婚了 我的丈夫会好好跟你算账
I won't say anything if you won't.
要是你不说 我也不会说
Neither will he.
他也不会说
All right, knuckleheads.
好了 呆瓜
I followed the tracking beacon in Quill's helmet this far.
我追踪奎尔头盔上的信♥号♥♥到了这里
But I can't get a solid fix on it now.
但没法确定具体的位置
Quill! Gamora!
奎尔 卡魔拉
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Forget it, guys. This place looks like a ghost town.
别费劲了 伙计们 这地方就像个鬼城
Drax the Destroyer does not fear ghosts.
毁灭者德拉克斯可不怕鬼
I mean, it's empty.
我是说 这空无一人
Like your head.
就像你的脑子
I am Groot. Good point.
我是格鲁特 好主意
Maybe we can empty this city of a few treasures.
也许我们能带走些什么宝贝
What?
怎么了
It's not like there's anybody here to use the stuff.
反正这儿也没人会用
We cannot take these statues.
我们不能拿走这些雕像
You're absolutely right, Drax.
你说得没错 德拉克斯
We gotta find out what they're made of first.
我们得先搞清楚这些都是什么做的
Don't want to waste our time
我可不想把时间
hauling around a bunch of worthless rocks.
浪费在一堆毫无价值的石头上
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Hey, these rocks are alive.
这些石头是活的
And they're pretty cheesed off!
他们好像很不高兴
I will remove the remainder of their cheese.
那我就把他们的脸都打下来
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot, I am Groot, I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Got my own problems here.
我这儿也满头包
Now I'd like some answers.
我要你们回答我
Who sent you? Are you Kree?
谁派你们来的 你们是克里星人吗
Nobody sent us.
没人派我们来的
We were answering your distress call
我们收到了你们的求酒信♥号♥♥
when that slobbering sofa over there shanghaied us.
那只流口水的沙皮狗就把我们拐到了这里
And he took my ball!
他还抢走了我的球
Is this true, Lockjaw?
真的吗 大狗
But I sent no distress signal.
但我没有发出求救信♥号♥♥
Somebody did.
有人发了
Alpha primitives. Cease this attack.
阿尔法族 停止战斗
Back! Back, my loyal subjects.
后退 后退 我忠实的仆从
Oh, this has all been a terrible misunderstanding.
这全是一个天大的误会
I am so very sorry about all this.
对此我感到非常抱歉
I was expecting someone else.
我在等的是其他人
I am Maximus, the Magnificent.
我是马克西穆斯大♥师♥
Supreme Leader of the Inhumans.
异人族伟大的领袖
Okay. What's an Inhuman?
好吧 异人族是什么
Many thousands of years ago on a planet called Earth,
几千年前 在一个叫地球的星球上
the Kree experimented on a tribe of prehistoric humans.
克里星人在一群史前人类身上做实验
They... Wait, you're from Earth?
他们... 等等 你来自地球
Great, tell her about baseball. It's super important, right?
太好了 跟她说说棒球的事 非常重要
I know nothing of baseball.
我对棒球一无所知
Okay, she is not from Earth.
好吧 她不是地球上来的
These experimental Inhumans
这些用来做实验的人类
became hyper-evolved, genetically superior.
进化能力卓绝 基因超群
They were feared and hated by their primitive brethren,
他们原来的同胞对他们又畏又恨
and forced to live in seclusion.
他们被迫隐居起来
Those were my ancestors
这些是我的祖先
who built this marvelous city, Attilan.
他们创建了这个伟大的城市 阿提兰
It was then that they discovered the Terrigen Crystals
然后他们发现城市下的岩洞中
in the caverns beneath the city.
有泰瑞根水晶
Exposure to the crystals
这些水晶
gave us each unique and amazing powers.
会赋予我们独一无二的能力
Like the hair thing? Like the hair thing.
就像你的头发吗 就像我的头发
Hidden from the world, we Inhumans lived in peace.
我们异人族隐世蔽日 过着祥和的生活
Until three decades ago, when the plague appeared.
直到三十年前 发生了一场瘟疫
Plague?
瘟疫
The plague slowly turns our bodies into Terrigen Crystal.
这场瘟疫将我们的身体慢慢变为泰瑞根水晶
It only affects Inhumans. Including Lockjaw.
只会影响异人族 包括大狗
Aw, who's a poor puppy!
小狗狗真可怜
You've seen the effect
你们也看到
on our servant class, the Alpha Primitives.
我们的奴隶阿尔法族所受的影响
The plague made them nearly indestructible.
这场瘟疫让他们变得坚不可摧
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表