剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Oh. Well, it's a good thing they
还好他们不知道
don't know you crashed the ship back on Sarawat,
你把飞船坠毁在砂拉越星上
and it's sitting there helpless.
现在正躺在那里呢
Oh... Hey, Nebula!
你好 星云
You didn't hear what I just said, right?
你没听到我刚刚说的话吧
Not that it was important,
不是说很重要啦
because I never say anything important, just ask Gamora!
因为我说的话一般都不重要啦 不信问卡魔拉
Korath, new plan.
克拉斯 新计划
We fly to Sarawat, eliminate the Milano and its pathetic crew,
我们前往砂拉越星 消灭米兰号♥和那帮船员
and sort things out from there.
然后再在那里把事情解决了
Agreed. The Guardians will be destroyed!
同意 我们要消灭护卫队
Well, that ain't good.
那可不妙
So we got two nutjobs in killer spaceships heading our way.
现在有两个疯子驾驶飞船向我们冲过来
And we ain't about to fly.
我们还飞不起来
But maybe we can hide.
但也许能藏起来
Cloak us!
启动防护罩
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What do you mean the cloak's busted?
什么叫防护罩坏了
I believe he means the device
我觉得他想说
that camouflages our ship has ceased to function...
能够隐蔽我们飞船的装置失灵...
I know what he means!
我知道他什么意思
Lock weapons on the Milano.
目标锁定米兰号♥
The ship has disappeared.
那艘船不见了
It must be cloaked. Carpet-bomb the region and sort it out later.
肯定隐蔽起来了 对那片区域进行地毯式轰炸
Gamora. Remember when we met?
卡魔拉 你还记得我们见面的时候吗
You mean when I tried to vaporize you?
你是说我准备杀你的时候吗
Yeah, only you didn't 'cause...
是啊 你没有得手是因为...
This!
这个
Gamora!
卡魔拉
Nope! Just me!
不 只有我
But I did learn a few moves from her.
但我的确从她那儿学了几招
All right, Korath.
好了 克拉斯
Here's a little present from your sister Nebula.
这是你妹妹星云给你的小礼物
Raise the shields! Weapons on line. Now!
开启护盾 马上准备开火
This would be a good time to let you know I told Korath
现在是时候告诉你 我告诉了克拉斯
where the weak points are on Nebula's ship.
星云飞船的弱点
You dare fire on me, Nebula?
你竟然朝我开火 星云
Nice shot, Nebula!
干得漂亮 星云
Korath had no idea
克拉斯肯定不知道
you were secretly working with us the whole time!
你其实一直跟我们合作
Oh wait, I probably shouldn't have said that.
等等 我也许不该这么说
I should have known.
我早就该知道
You sisters have always sided against me!
你们这对姐妹一直跟我作对
You look busy, so we'll just get out of your hair, so to speak.
你好像挺忙的 我们就不烦你了
You have no idea what you've started, sister!
你根本不知道你干了什么 妹妹
I wanted my siblings to fight.
我只想让我的哥哥姐姐相互残杀
Just never thought I'd be caught in the middle.
只不过没想到会把我也卷进去
Groot! We're in trouble up here,
格鲁特 我们有麻烦了
we could really use a lift!
非常需要你们来送我们一程
Oh, hey, Gammy, so good to hear from you,
你好 小魔魔 听到你的声音真是太好了
but we got our own problems!
但我们自个儿也有麻烦了
The fuel cells are empty
油箱空了
and I got no way to jump-start the reactor...
我根本没办法起动反应器...
Uh, Drax, what're you doing?
德拉克斯 你在干什么
I do not know if this will work as well as a power vacuum,
我不知道这能不能填补能源[权力]真空
but we shall see!
但我们可以试试
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Whoa! Too much power. I can't slow down!
能量太足 慢不下来了
Rocket, if you're trying
火箭 你要是想
to teach me a lesson about leaving you behind,
就我丢下你们好好教训我一番
this is not the time.
现在不是时候
Forget Rocket, get us out of this crossfire!
别管火箭了 赶紧先离开他们的交火范围
Okay. Ow... That did not work as well as I'd hoped.
好吧 这跟我预想的不一样
It's about to get worse.
而且情况变得更糟了
Here comes Korath.
克拉斯来了
Did I mention that I hate family reunions?
我有没有说过我最讨厌家人团聚
Tell me about it.
这还用说
You will pay for this deception, sister.
你要为你的欺骗付出代价 妹妹
Drax, stop feeding the d'ast reactor!
德拉克斯 不要再给加速反应器供能了
The ship's about to fry!
这艘船快炸了
I will be Thanos' general.
我会成为灭霸的副将
And I will start by destroying you!
我要从消灭你开始
Good luck with that.
那就祝你好运了
Ah, crud.
该死
Not now!
别挑现在啊
Don't worry, vermin.
别担心 蝼蚁们
I'll find the CryptoCube in your charred wreckage.
我会在你们的废墟中找到石盒的
You will find nothing, ever again!
你什么都找不到 永远都找不到
Now I have done enough damage with that thing.
现在我觉得那玩意已经玩够了
Time to go, Guardians!
该走了 守护者们
I must retrieve the Universal Weapon!
我必须拿回万能武器
Inbound Necrocraft!
星云舰出击
Drax? Gotta leave it, buddy.
德拉克斯 别管了 伙计
Thanos will be most interested in this.
灭霸会对这个非常感兴趣
This may not be the CryptoCube,
这可能不是魔盒
but it will certainly help me continue Ronan's mission.
但还是能帮我继续完成罗南的任务
One thing still troubles me.
我还有一件事想不明白
If you never really betrayed us, why did Nova Corps report that
如果你从来没有背叛过我们 那为什么新星军团
you had returned to Thanos?
说你重归灭霸麾下
I tipped them off. Korath and Nebula had to think I had turned.
我给他们的情报 必须让克拉斯和星云以为我背叛了
See? I knew she'd never stab us in the back.
你看 我就知道她不会给我们背后捅刀
True. If I really wanted to betray you,
是的 要是我真的想背叛你
I'd stab you in the front.
绝对会给你正面来一刀
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
You said a mouthful, bud.
说得好听
Next time you got some cockamamie plan like that, tell us first,
要是下次再有这样的烟雾弹 先告诉我们
then leave us out of it!
然后别把我们扯进去
Hey, just so you know, I can keep a secret.
告诉你们 我能保守秘密的
And I'll keep yours, you know,
我会保住你的秘密
about how much Nebula and Korath know
不会告诉别人星云和克拉斯
about the Boom Box.
有多了解魔盒的事
My secrets have caused too much trouble already.
我的秘密已经招惹了太多麻烦
You should all know,
我们都应该知道
I told Nebula about the star map on Quill's CryptoCube.
我告诉了星云奎尔的石盒中所藏的地图
Korath probably knows too.
克拉斯可能也知道了
Which means we have serious competition to find the Cosmic Seed.
也就是说我们必须要赶在他们前头找到宇宙之种
But we've learned that if we work together, and trust each other,
但我们已经知道如果我们齐心协力 相互信任
we can overcome any foe.
我们就能克服一切困难
I cannot wait to meet Thanos' minions again.
我等不及再会会灭霸的手下了
It will only bring me closer to my revenge on the tyrant himself!
这只会让我的复仇离那个暴君更进一步
Yeah, we're hosed.
没错 我们又完了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表