剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Paranoid much, Quill?
这么疑神疑鬼 奎尔
I'm trying to lose a tail, Gamora.
我在甩掉那根尾巴 卡魔拉
You do not have a tail.
你没有尾巴
Rocket has a tail, but it is attached to him.
火箭有尾巴 但在他身上
He means he thinks someone's following us, Drax.
他是说有人在跟踪我们 德拉克斯
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
'Cause we might lead them to the Cosmic Seed, dummy!
因为我们可能引他们去宇宙之种 笨蛋
Keep it down. We can't let our enemies know we're going to Earth.
低调 不能让敌人知道我们要去地球
I got fond memories of the place.
我对那里有美好的回忆
Right. Which is why you ain't been back once in 25 years, was it?
是啊 所以你25年间才一次都没回去过对吧
Even though you got your own spaceship.
即使你自己有飞船
Okay. So I've got a lot of not-so-fond memories.
行了 我也有很多不美好的回忆
Doesn't mean I want to see it blown up like the Fourth of July.
但我不想看着地球被炸成独♥立♥日
It's an Earth reference. You know, why do I bother?
那是地球梗 算了 无所谓
So, what's the plan?
所以计划是什么
I need to find Cosmo.
我得找到宇宙
You guys distract our shadow.
你们去引开我们的尾巴
For the record, it's a lousy plan.
说实话 这计划糟糕透顶
But if you want a distraction...
但如果想引开...
Come on! We gotta get outta here!
快跑 离开这里
Now, that's what I call a distraction.
这才是引开人的正确方式
Halt, Guardians!
不许动 护卫队
We were being followed by that Sakaaran. Quill was right.
是那个死灵在跟踪我们 奎尔说得对
Had to happen once in our lifetime.
真是破天荒头一次
What say you save us all some time and surrender now?
你现在投降吧 我们都省点事
My thoughts exactly.
我也是这么想的
Korath!
克拉斯
Destroy them!
消灭他们
I told Quill this was a lousy plan!
我跟奎尔说过这是个糟糕透顶的计划
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
You said it, bud. Not for long!
是你说的 伙计 速战速决
Still seeking redemption for your past, sister?
还在为你的过去寻求救赎吗 妹妹
Better than running errands for Daddy Thanos, brother!
总比给灭霸老爸跑腿强 哥哥
Where is your leader?
你们的老大呢
The so-called Star-Lord?
所谓的星爵
Never heard of him.
没听说过他
Perhaps he's already on his way to the Cosmic Seed.
他是不是应该在去找宇宙之种的路上了
Through the Continuum Cortex.
通过皮质体
Cosmo! Oh, just the dog I'm looking for.
宇宙 终于找到你了
I need you to... Use Continuum Cortex to teleport to Earth.
我需要你 使用皮质体把你传送到地球
Cosmo read Quill's mind.
宇宙知道奎尔的想法
Please do wear passport wristband
带上传送手环
so Cosmo can retrieve Peter Quill from...
这样宇宙就可以把彼得奎尔从
somewhere on Earth?
地球的某处传送回来了
Yeah. I know where to go, but I don't know...
我知道去哪里 但我不知道...
you know? Cosmo reads minds.
知道吗 宇宙会读心
Understanding is different story.
但是理解就是另一回事了
Well, I think the location of the Cosmic Seed
我觉得宇宙之种的位置
is buried in my subconscious.
就在我的潜意识中
Is like digging for bone inside Peter Quill's mind.
这就好像从彼得奎尔的思想中找骨头
Cosmo find, then telepathically program into Continuum Cortex.
宇宙先找到 然后心电感应到皮质层中
Stay. Stay.
稳住 稳住
Peter Quill's mind is pigsty.
彼得奎尔的思想里就跟猪圈一样
We went over this yesterday, dweeb!
昨天我们就说过了 白♥痴♥
This hallway is my territory,
这个走廊是我的地盘
and you gotta pay the toll.
你得出过路费
You already took my money, Coogan.
你已经把我的钱拿走了 库根
Well, there's more than one way to pay up, Petey.
付钱的方式不止一种 小彼
Peter, my little Star-Lord.
彼得 我的小星爵
Quill, you were right.
奎尔 你是对的
Korath is tailing you.
克拉斯在跟踪你
I gotta go. Now!
我得走了 马上
Cosmo find something but not sure is Seed.
宇宙找到了一些东西 但不确定是不是种子
Need one more look. No time!
需要再看看 没时间了
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
This is my hometown. It looks exactly like it did when I left.
这是我的故乡 跟我走的时候一模一样
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Cosmo forgot how good on back feels... Real Earth grass.
宇宙都忘了躺在地球的草地上有多爽
Wait. You've had access to something
慢着 你有能力把自己
that can teleport you anywhere in the galaxy,
传送到银河中的任何地方
and you never once used it to come home?
却从来没把自己传送回家过吗
Cosmo have responsibilities on Knowhere.
宇宙在无存知地是有责任的
Besides, who is Peter Quill for to talk?
再说了 彼得·奎尔你还有脸说我
That's different. I never wanted to go home.
那不一样 我根本不想回家
There's nothing here for me anymore.
这里没什么值得我留恋的了
Except maybe the Cosmic Seed.
除了宇宙之种
Cosmo not sure.
宇宙不确定
In Quill's mind, see school, woods, farmhouse...
奎尔的思想中我看到了学校 树林 农舍
The house where I grew up had an underground tornado shelter.
我长大的房♥子有个地下防飓风避难所
Maybe my dad hid the Cosmic Seed there.
我老爸可能把宇宙之种藏在那里了
Where is the Star-Lord?
星爵在哪里
Who? It's a space alien! Run!
谁 外星人来了 快跑
Is humiliating. Cosmo naked.
好羞羞 宇宙光着
Look, you had to get rid of that space suit.
你必须脱掉那件太空服
People were staring.
否则大家会看你
Peter Quill look in mirror lately?
彼得·奎尔你最近照过镜子吗
What? This outfit is totally cable music channel.
怎么了 我这一身绝对像音乐潮人
Seriously? The Earth dog doesn't get the Earth reference?
不会吧 地球的狗不懂地球梗吗
Cosmo not back to Earth since days of Sputnik.
普特尼克卫星上天后宇宙就没回过地球了
Also, remember Cosmo is dog.
你要记住 宇宙是条狗
Where's my comic book store?
我的漫画书店呢
And the record store's gone too!
唱片店也不见了
And what happened to the video arcade?
电子游戏厅呢
Bigger question...
更大的问题是
why does town need four coffee shops in one block?
为什么这里一个街区要四个咖啡馆
And why is everybody staring at their tape players?
为什么人人都在盯着他们的磁带播放机
Hold it right there.
站住
I'm guessing you're not from around here,
你肯定不是本地人
but we got a leash law, and you are in direct violation.
但我们有狗带法 你违反了这条法律
Him?
他吗
No. He's not mine, Officer.
不 这不是我的狗 警官
Where'd you come from, pooch?
你是哪里来的呀 狗狗
Coogan. Is same name as bully
库根 这个人的名字
that used to pick on Peter Quill, no?
跟欺负彼得·奎尔那个人一样 对吧
Did you say, "Peter Quill"?
你说了"彼得·奎尔"吗
Will you stop with the telepathy?
不要再心电感应了好吗
This is why I didn't wanna come back to Earth.
就是因为这个我才不愿意回地球
Yeah.
对
I mean... everybody knew Peter Quill.
我是说 人人都知道彼得·奎尔
Most popular kid in school.
学校里最受欢迎的孩子
Destined for greatness.
注定会成就伟业
More like a sad little wimp who disappeared without a trace.
其实是个消失得无影无踪的窝囊废吧
But I have been looking into it.
但我一直在查他的下落
Now, why do I get the feeling
为什么我觉得
that you're not telling me something?
你有事瞒着我呢
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, man, Korath? Not here.
天啊 是克拉斯 他来了
Actually, this is why I didn't wanna come back to Earth.
其实这才是我不想回地球的原因
Come on.
快
We steal car?
偷车吗
Borrow. Big difference.
是借 区别很大的
I don't know how to drive.
我不会开车
You pulling on Cosmo's leg, no?
你在跟宇宙开玩笑吧
Oh, give me a break.
别闹了
I was a little kid when Yondu took me away.
勇度带走我时我还是个小孩子
I didn't exactly have a driver's license.
我没有驾照
Cosmo drive.
宇宙来开
Come back here!
回来
Star-Lord.
星爵
Please to keep wheel steady.
你稳住
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表