剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
There ain't no magical, life-giving Cosmic Seed here, Quill.
这里没有什么魔力生命宇宙之种 奎尔
This place is deader than a... dead thing.
这地方比尸体都没有生气
Well, then, why would my boom box map send us here, Rocket?
那我的魔力盒为什么指引我们到了这里 火箭
And who tripped the alarm?
谁又绊到了警报
I do not trip. I am very sure-footed.
我没有绊倒 我每一步都很稳
Unlike some of us. I am Groot?
不像某些人 我是格鲁特
What Drax means is that you're usually the one messin' up--
德拉克斯的意思是一般是你搞砸...
See? A trap. I told you we were in the right place.
你看 陷阱 我就说我们来对地方了
You get us stuck, and I gotta get us out.
你把我们困住 我救我们出去
As per usual.
跟往常一样
You been using my pocket dimension vial to vacuum the ship?
你竟然用我的袖珍储藏器清理飞船的杂物
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Argue about housekeeping later. We need to get out of here.
待会再讨论家务 我们得离开这里
You heard Gamora, Groot.
你也听到卡魔拉说的了 格鲁特
Let's make like a tree, and...
赶紧像一棵树一样...
leave!
离开
Hey, the boom box is glowing!
魔力盒在闪光
The Cosmic Seed's gotta be down here!
宇宙之种肯定就在这里
That's what you said the last time, Quill.
你上次就是这么说的 奎尔
And all we got was another dot on the map!
结果只得到了地图上的一个点
Specifically, this dot on the map!
确切来说就是我们所在的这个点
H-Hey, cool! Echo!
不错 回声
Stop copyin' me! Echo!
不要模仿我 回声
That's better. Wait... what?
好多了 等等...什么
Is it just me... or are those shadows moving?
是我的错觉 还是这些阴影在移♥动♥
They are not shadows. They are substance.
那不是阴影 他们是实体
And they are not just moving. They are attacking!
他们不仅仅在移♥动♥ 还要攻击我们
Here we go. Hole in one!
我们走 开个洞
Don't touch them! I will not touch.
不要碰他们 我不会碰的
I will stab!
我会捅
They're Symbiotes. They don't destroy, they take you over.
他们是共生体 不会消灭你 但是会占据你
Your mind, your thoughts, everything!
你的思想 你的大脑 你的一切
And nothing affects them but heat and vibration.
只有高温和振动才能影响到他们
And I'm gonna bring the heat!
我就给他们点热量
Okay, heat's not working.
好吧 高温没用
It's just making the Symbiote madder!
只会让共生体更愤怒
Groot, keep it off us while I rig an thermal blast.
格鲁特 拖住他们 等我装好烈焰弹
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Clobber him, doofus! He ain't Drax no more!
打他啊 笨蛋 他已经不是德拉克斯了
All right. Together now.
好了 现在一起
Let's light 'em up!
给他们点光明
Now we're cooking!
这才叫做饭嘛
Thank you, friend Rocket. You knew I could withstand the flames.
谢谢 火箭朋友 你知道我经受得住高温
Uh... Yes! Yes. Yes, I did, friend Drax.
那个...没错 没错 德拉克斯朋友
Maintain suppressive fire!
继续火力压制
Like to see you booger beasts try to get past this firewall!
真想看看你们这些鼻涕怪怎么过这道火墙
Careful what you wish for, Quill!
说大话的时候小心点 奎尔
They're learning, adapting.
他们在学习 进化
Aw man, I hate it when they do that!
伙计 我最讨厌这样了
I found us a way out! Follow me!
我找到出路了 跟我来
Do you have any idea what you're doing, Quill?
你知道你在干什么吗 奎尔
Some. A little. Maybe. I don't know.
有点 也许 差不多吧 我不知道
Get in!
进来
I saw this in a movie!
我在电影里看到过这个
What is a "Movie"?
什么是"电影"
It's a big story that you pay money to watch on a screen.
你付钱看屏幕上一个很长的故事
So it is a lie. Yeah, but I saw this lie like, six times in a row
所以是谎言 但我有一次在一个周末里
on opening weekend.
看了六遍谎言
These Symbiotes are cunning. Everyone stay sharp and focused.
这些共生体很狡猾 大家集中注意保持警戒
Hey! This baby has speakers!
这玩意还有音响
I got your right here!
我来会一会你
Drax, brake! Brake!
德拉克斯 刹车 刹车
Broken.
坏了
And that is why I went to see that movie six times!
所以我才看了六遍那个电影
I still do not understand why people would pay money for this.
我还是不理解为什么人们要花钱这么做
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Get off of him, you overgrown snotball!
放开他 你这个大块头鼻涕怪
I apologize for what I must do, friend Groot!
我要为我的所作所为道歉 格鲁特朋友
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Ah, quit whining. It'll grow back.
别哭了 会长回来的
Once again, Star-Lord saves everyone with his awesome plan.
星爵再一次用他的天才计划拯救了大家
You got an awesome plan for them?
你有什么天才计划对付他们吗
Um, okay. Well, they hate fire and vibrations, right?
他们讨厌火和振动 对吗
Only the fire wasn't working.
不过火已经没用了
So we crank up the vibrations.
那我们就用振动
Awesome plan, Quill. And by "Awesome," I mean "Idiotic."
天才计划 奎尔 其实我说的是蠢才
So idiotic, it might actually work.
蠢到说不定还真的有用
I'll just run all the power into the speakers.
我把所有的能量接到音响上
Feel the beat! Whoo!
感受节奏吧
Yes! Score another one for the amazing Star-Lord!
星爵再一次拯救世界
I am Groo-o-ot!
我是格鲁...特
He is not enjoying the music.
他不喜欢这个音乐
Aw, but he loves my tunes!
但他喜欢我哼的调调
Not when the vibrations
当振动正在把他
threaten to tear him apart, limb from limb.
撕成一枝一枝的时候就不喜欢了
Just got to ruin everything, don't ya?
你非得毁了一切 对吧
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What do you mean, "End of the line"?
什么叫"隧♥道♥尽头"
Hey, check it out. We're alive!
快看 我们还活着
Oh, come on!
别这样
Hey there, Boyo.
伙计们
Imagine meetin' you all the way out here.
想象一下我们看到你们一路冲出来的样子
Not a good time for a family reunion, Yondu.
现在不是合家团聚的时候 勇度
There's a whole bunch of cheesed-off symbol-things--
那边有一群没脸共神...
Symbiotes... Right underneath us,
共生体 就在我们下面
and they're on their way up here!
他们正往这儿冲
Underground monsters?
地下怪物吗
Now,that's just an insult to my intelligence.
这简直是在侮辱我的智商
And after I saved you from being eaten all them years ago.
多年前我可是从他们口里救下了你
You mean, eaten by your own crew?
你是说从你的手下嘴里吗
Right after you abducted me?
在你诱拐了我以后吗
Just hand over the Cube
只要把立方体交出来
so's I can give it to Korath and get paid?
我就能交给克拉斯 拿到钱
Hey. I might even let you live!
我说不定还能留你一条命
I'm sentimental like that.
我就是这么重感情
You know, I'm the only one who can make the Cube work.
只有我能让立方体起作用
It's useless in anybody's hands but mine.
除我之外 任何人得到它都没用
Then we'll take your hands too!
那我们就剁下你的手
We ain't particular! Ain't that right, boys?
我们可不挑 对吧 伙计们
Unless you already found
除非你在那个矿坑里
what you been lookin' for down in that mine?
已经找到了你要找的东西
I might be willin' to make a deal.
我也许还有兴趣做个交易
Okay. Deal.
好 成交
You let us go, you can have everything we found in the mine.
放我们走 就把在矿坑里找到的东西都给你们
In three, two, one.
三 二 一
All yours, Yondu!
都是你的了 勇度
What you boys waitin' for? Shoot! Shoot!
你们还在等什么 开枪 开枪
Hey, hey, hey! Not the ship, you boneheads!
不要朝着船 你们这些蠢蛋
We have to protect the Ravagers.
我们得保护劫掠者
Why? It's not like they're friends.
为什么 他们又不是盟友
If the Symbiotes bond with them, they'll be worse than enemies.
如果共生体和他们联接 会变得更加糟糕
How can you tell the difference?
你怎么能区别出来
Super strength, shape-shifting,
超强的力量 随意变换的外形
and an uncontrollable urge to kill.
以及无法控制的杀戮欲望
New plan!
新计划
Protect the Ravagers!
保护劫掠者
Groot!
格鲁特
I got every weapon in the known universe in here,
我这里有宇宙中叫得上名的所有武器
so get ready to be--
准备好被...
You used my vial to clean Quill's room?
你用我的储藏器打扫奎尔的房♥间
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表