剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Are you deranged, Ravager?
你疯了吗 劫掠者
Why would anyone save my life?
为什么会救我的命
Because that's what friends do.
因为这是朋友该做的事
I told you. I have no friends.
我说过了 我没有朋友
There are no friends in the combat arena. Only opponents.
竞技场上没有朋友 只有对手
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Guys, the walls.
伙计们 这些墙
Guys... Hey, listen up!
伙计们 听我说
Just 'cause you're immature,
虽然你们不成熟
doesn't mean you have to be stupid.
但这不代表你们没脑子
We've got a choice.
我们有选择
We can work together or get buried alive together.
不合作就只能一起被活埋
Now, what's it gonna be?
你们准备怎么办
This moon will provide me the power I need
这个卫星能给予我所需
to obliterate the ancient enemies of the Kree.
消灭克里星老对头的力量
Mandala, show me the way to Xandar,
曼达拉 告诉我如何去山达尔星球
and I will allow you to serve me.
我会让你成为我的部下
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Maybe you were clumsy once, Groot,
也许你曾经很笨拙 格鲁特
but you grew out of it. Trust me.
但你已经长大了 相信我
I'll trust you for now, Guardian-not-a-Ravager.
我暂时相信你 劫掠者还是守护者
But if we survive, I'll still finish you all.
但如果我们活了下来 我会消灭你们所有人
And, believe it or not, you grew out of that, too.
不管你信不信 你也已经长大了
Is Mandala... Moving?
曼达拉...在移♥动♥吗
Mandala not want to move.
曼达拉不想动
He make me.
他逼我
Take me to place called Xandar.
带我去一个叫山达尔的地方
But this game not fun.
但这个游戏不好玩
You know what else isn't fun?
你知道还有什么不好的吗
The whole "Mandala make you young so we can play" Game.
就是这个"曼达拉让你重焕青春一起玩"的游戏
We can help, but you have to let my team grow up.
我们能帮忙 但你必须让我的队员们长大
Mmm. Well, Mandala try.
曼达拉会试试的
Planet Xandar.
山达尔星球
You've seen your last sunrise.
这是你最后一次日出
Odd. The moon isn't putting up any resistance.
这颗卫星没有任何抗拒
That you know about.
据你所知而已
Ronan. You live?
罗南 你还活着
Now he remembers.
他现在记起来了
Groot, you connected with this rock before.
格鲁特 你曾经和这石头联接过
See if you can break Ronan's connection to Mandala.
你看看能不能切断罗南和曼达拉的联♥系♥
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Mandala not play with bad Ronan man.
曼达拉不要和坏罗南玩
Mandala sorry, friends.
曼达拉很抱歉 朋友
Stay with it. I got your back.
继续 有我保护你
Why are the Guardians alive?
护卫队为什么还活着
You said you'd destroy them.
你说过你会杀掉他们
I grew up.
我长大了
Help Mandala, friend Groot,
帮帮曼达拉 格鲁特朋友
make bad Ronan man go away.
让坏罗南走开
Yes. Mandala feel stronger.
好样的 曼达拉感觉更强壮了
No!
不
No!
不
Please not make Mandala hurt friends.
请不要让曼达拉伤到朋友
Come on, Groot. Give it one more try.
加油 格鲁特 再试一试
Dig those roots deep.
再往深处扎根
I... Am...
我...是...
Groot!
格鲁特
And I am Mandala!
我是曼达拉
You did it, buddy.
你成功了 兄弟
You helped Mandala steer us away!
你帮助曼达拉转了方向
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
A futile effort.
白费力气
No mere planet can overpower my universal weapon.
区区一个星球怎么敌得过我的万能武器
Let this moon serve
让整个卫星
as an instrument of justice.
成为正义的化身
To deliver the punishment
带去指控者罗南
decreed by Ronan the Accuser!
对他们的惩罚
Mandala, come on. You don't need Groot to fight Ronan for you.
曼达拉 振作起来 你不需要格鲁特也能对抗罗南
You have to fight, or it's "Bye bye, Xandar."
你必须抗争 不然就得和山达尔说再见了
Mandala not like this game.
曼达拉不喜欢这个游戏
Yeah, well, we all gotta grow up sometime,
我们总有一天都要长大
or playtime's over, forever.
不然就永远没法玩耍了
Nice pep talk, Quill.
好一番振奋人心的演讲 奎尔
Way to scare the big-boy pants right off him.
真是让他长大成人的好办法
Xandar.
山达尔
You have been found guilty by Ronan the Accuser.
指控者罗南判你有罪
Prepare to be cleansed.
准备好被净化吧
Leave...
不要...
Mandala...
烦扰...
Alone!
曼达拉
Mandala feel much better now.
曼达拉感觉好多了
Thanks to friends.
谢谢你们 朋友们
I wish I could say the same.
我希望我也能这么说
Ronan lives,
罗南还活着
which means he has escaped justice for destroying my family.
也就是说他没有因毁灭我的家庭而受到制裁
On the bright side, it means
另一方面来看 这说明
you get to destroy him all over again.
你又能再一次地毁灭他
And it looks like the Cosmic Seed is someplace else... Again.
而且宇宙之种好像再一次...不在这里
But it was here,
但的确曾经在这里
and its energy must have brought Mandala to life.
是它的能量唤醒了曼达拉
Either way, we're back on the road.
不管怎么样 我们要继续上路了
Oh, joy. More car games?
真好 继续汽车游戏吗
Wait. Friends not staying?
等等 朋友们不留在这里吗
Yeah, sorry we can't stick around and play, Mandala,
对不起我们没法留下来陪你玩 曼达拉
but we sort of got a galaxy to protect.
但我们还得去保护银河系呢
Mandala not want to play anymore.
曼达拉再也不想玩了
Mandala want to protect.
曼达拉想守护
Like Guardian friends.
就像护卫队朋友们
You know, we could always use a big, strong planetoid in our ranks.
有个强壮的星球作为队员总不是什么坏事
How'd you like to be an honorary Guardian?
你想成为护卫队荣誉成员吗
As long as you're protecting, you'll never be alone.
你要你在守护 你就不是一个人
Mandala like.
曼达拉喜欢这样
If an infant planetoid can grow up,
如果一个婴儿星球都能长大
there may be hope for Quill.
那奎尔也许还有希望
You sure about that, Gammy?
你确定吗 小魔魔
Ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Sling shot!
后摆投球
But... It does look kinda fun.
但是...看上去的确挺有意思的
I call next. Me! Me!
我下一个 我我我
Slug star!
斯拉格星
I'll never get these car games.
我永远没法理解这些汽车游戏
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表