剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
You're a funny dude, Dad.
你真是搞笑 老爸
I just about died laughing when I heard you want me
我听到你要我帮你偷宇宙之种时
to help you steal the Cosmic Seed.
都快笑死了
For the second time.
还是第二次了
I will not have this outrageous slander
在这里不许对我
in these chambers, Peter. Guards!
如此放肆 彼得 守卫
This is an unmitigated act of war with Asgard!
这是对阿斯加德宣战
There will only be peace when we have wiped Spartax
我们不把斯巴泰克斯从银河系抹掉
from the face of the galaxy!
誓不罢休
So, J'Son of Spartax
斯巴泰克斯国王
plundered the Cosmic Seed from Asgard?
把宇宙之种从阿斯加德偷走了吗
Yet somehow he hid the deed from your all-seeing eyes, Heimdall.
而且他还瞒过了你的天眼 海姆达尔
The thief's cunning is of little concern, Fandral.
那个贼怎么狡诈无所谓 范达尔
What matters is our retaliation.
重要的是我们要报仇
Agreed, Hogun. It shall be swift and merciless.
同意 霍根 我们要快 而且绝不手软
Perfect. Did you say something, Loki?
完美 你说什么了吗 洛基
Oh, just that it's, um, perfectly appalling
就是说没想到
how the Spartax king has insulted our very honor.
斯巴泰克斯国王竟然侮辱了我们
For that, the wrath of Asgard shall descend upon his world.
因此 阿斯加德的怒火会降临他的世界
For Asgard!
为了阿斯加德
Aye, brother Thor, then let only the mightiest
索尔老兄 那就让阿斯加德里
of Asgard's warriors carry out this mission of justice.
最强大的战士 执行这一正义的任务吧
Our bold-hearted sister Angela,
我们勇敢的妹妹安吉拉
grim Hogun,
冷酷的霍根
dashing Fandral, and of course,
闯进十足的范达尔 当然
Heimdall, the very eyes and ears of Asgard.
还有海姆达尔 阿斯加德的千里眼顺风耳
Bringing our trusted Sentry into battle
让我们信任的哨兵参加战斗
makes strategic sense.
具有战略性意义
But who will protect the realm?
但那样谁来保护阿斯加德
Fear not, brother.
不要怕 兄弟
I will hold down Asgard in your absence.
你不在时我会负责阿斯加德
Then it is decided.
那就这么定了
Today, Spartax falls.
今天 斯巴泰克斯要灭亡
As will you, dear brother.
你也是 亲爱的兄弟
If all goes according to plan.
如果一切按计划进行
Congrats, dummy.
恭喜 笨蛋
You just started the biggest war in galactic history.
你刚挑起了银河系史上最大的战争
And I'm gonna stop it.
我要阻止它
Yeah, good luck with that, Quill.
祝你好运了 奎尔
Come on. Ten more minutes, Ma.
别闹 再睡十分钟 妈
Now stick it up his nose.
快戳他的鼻子
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Cease this foolishness, Rocket.
不要这么幼稚了 火箭
A punch to the stomach is a much more
朝肚子打一拳
effective means of awakening Quill.
能更快叫醒奎尔
Attention, brave warriors and citizens of Spartax. Wha... What?
注意 斯巴泰克斯勇敢的战士和人♥民♥ 怎么了
Or a speech from his dad,
或者他老爸说话
which is worse than a punch to the stomach.
比揍他一拳更有效果
Decades ago, Asgard accused your king
几十年前 阿斯加德那边指控你们的国王
of stealing their Cosmic Seed,
偷取他们的宇宙之种
bringing our realms to the brink of war.
让我们的国家处于战争边缘
I refuted that charge and have been striving
我反驳了那一指控 此后一直
for peace ever since.
致力于维护和平
But the Asgardians clearly want war
但是阿斯加德人显然想发动战争
and will cling to any excuse,
而且不惜使用任何借口
no matter how feeble, to wage it.
不管借口如何荒唐 也要发动战争
So, let them come!
那就让他们来吧
And we will fight until every last Asgardian has fallen!
我们会战斗到阿斯加德人一个不留
Every time he opens his mouth, nothing but lies pour out.
每次他张嘴 出来的就只有谎言
What kind of bottom-feeding scum-sucker does that?
什么人♥渣♥败类会做出这种事
Looked in the mirror lately?
你最近照镜子了吗
Guard, open the cell.
守卫 打开牢门
Ah, Victoria. Sis! You got my message.
维多利亚 妹妹 你收到我的信息了
We so need...
我们好需要...
How could you accuse our father of being a thief
你竟敢在银河系议会议员前面
in front of the Galactic Council?
指控我们的父亲是贼
What did you think would happen?
你以为会发生什么后果
What he always thinks'll happen,
他一直以为的后果
everybody cheerin' his name.
所有人♥大♥呼他的名字
Girls swooning at his feet.
姑娘拜倒在他的膝下
And a big dance number at the end.
最后他们风流快活
And yet that has never happened.
可这从没发生过
Just hear me out.
听我说完
I've got proof that Thor's brother stole the Cosmic Seed.
我有证据证明是索尔的弟弟偷了宇宙之种
But I thought J'Son was to blame.
我还以为是国王
Okay, technically he did steal it first,
严格来说 开始是他偷了
but then Loki snatched it from him,
但是然后洛基又从他那里偷走了
which makes my dad totally innocent.
所以我老爸就是清白的了
Or at least not as guilty. Sort of.
至少没那么有罪吧 算是吧
Now I understand.
我明白了
Actually, I do not. But that story annoys me
其实我没有 但那个故事好烦
and I have no desire to hear it again.
我没有听下去的欲望了
This "Proof," show it to me.
你说的证据 拿给我看
Okay, I don't have it right this second,
现在我手上没有
but I found a recording on Dad's ship.
但我在爸爸的飞船上找到了录音
The one we let fly off
那艘带着你的前女友们
to who-knows-where with your ex-girlfriends?
不知道飞去哪里的飞船吗
As it happens, I made a recording
飞走时我用我的头盔
of the recording on my helmet.
录下了录音中的内容
But it was confiscated before I could play it for the Council.
但在播放给议会议员听前就被没收了
If Father knows the truth and has the evidence,
如果父亲知道真♥相♥ 手里有证据
then why not use it to prevent war?
那为什么不用它来阻止战争
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
He's right. Sounds like your pops
他说得对 看来你老爸
wants to duke it out with Asgard.
想跟阿斯加德开战
Victoria, please. Let us out.
维多利亚 求你了 放我们走吧
If I'm wrong, then we're the least of your problems.
如果我错了 那你的问题根本不是我们
But if I'm right, you'll be saving innocent lives.
但如果我对了 你放了我们能拯救无辜生命
I don't have time for nonsense, Peter.
我没有时间听你胡说 彼得
Asgard is attacking
阿斯加德那边打过来了
and I need to defend my home.
我需要保卫我的家园
My people!
我的人♥民♥
Okay, good talk. Let's do it again soon.
好吧 说得好 我们有机会再聊
Oh, wait, we can't 'cause we're doomed.
慢着 没机会了 因为我们玩蛋了
Not as long as my baby sis believes in me.
只要我妹妹相信我 我们就有机会
A little something she tucked
她走的时候
in my pocket on her way out.
偷偷塞给我的小东西
Who wants presents? I'm buyin'!
谁要礼物 我买♥♥单
This is not a shopping spree.
我们不是来血拼
We grab our gear, get to the Milano,
我们拿上自己的武器 去米兰号♥
and bring the evidence to Victoria.
然后把证据拿给维多利亚
Do you ever get tired of suckin' the joy out of life?
生活的情趣都被你毁了 你就不累吗
The enemy approaches.
敌人正在靠近
Hold fire until my command.
先不要开火 听我指挥
Is this some bizarre Asgardian joke?
这是阿斯加德在搞笑吗
A single open ship and a handful of warriors
一艘开放式飞船 几个战士
to take on an entire Spartax armada?
就想挑战我们整个斯巴泰克斯舰队
Destroyer Armor.
毁灭者盔甲
Attack!
进攻
All Spartax forces, regroup and return fire!
斯巴泰克斯所有战士 重新组队回击
For Asgard!
为了阿斯加德
Let's hope the Milano's still in the hangar where we left it.
希望米兰号♥还在机库里
Going somewhere, son?
要去哪里 儿子
You can't stop us, old man.
你无法阻止我们 老头子
You disappoint me.
你让我失望了
Let me show you the true power of Spartax.
我让你见识一下斯巴泰克斯的真正实力
Nice one, Dad.
不错嘛 老爸
How come you never taught me that trick?
这个把戏你怎么没教过我
There's a lot I never taught you.
我没教过你的还多着呢
You guys take the Mechs while I deal with dear old Dad.
你们对付机器人 我来对付我老爸
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表