剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Star-Lord super awesome adventure log update.
星爵超级无敌赞冒险日记更新
Our search for the Cosmic Seed
为了寻找宇宙之种
has led us to the one place I didn't want to go.
我们到了我不愿到的那个地方
Earth.
地球
But it was just another dead end.
但是我们一无所获
We're leaving now, having stocked up on essential supplies.
我们的主要补给储存够了 所以我们要走了
Quill, your people may be weak and primitive,
奎尔 你们地球人虽然软弱而原始
but their culinary skills are most impressive.
但是他们的烹饪技术太厉害了
Though as far as I can tell,
不过在我看来
this corn dog contains neither corn nor dog.
这个玉米热狗里既没有玉米也没有狗
Forget the food, Drax.
别管食物了 德拉克斯
In fact, forget the Cosmic Seed.
别管什么宇宙之种了
I got something even better!
我有更赞的东西
This duct tape stuff is gonna make me rich!
这种强力胶带会让我暴富的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Too bad the Cosmic Seed wasn't on Earth.
很不幸 宇宙之种不在地球上
But on the plus side, maybe that means it's lost forever.
但往好的方面想 可能这意味着种子永远遗失了
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe you're right, Gamora.
或许你是对的 卡魔拉
It's just that, I can't shake this feeling that...
不过 我有种挥之不去的感觉...
Guys, I just had another vision.
伙计们 我又出现幻象了
The Cosmic Seed is down there somewhere. I know it.
宇宙之种就在下面 我确定
Enough with the magical visions already.
够了 不要再拿你神奇的幻象说事了
Haven't we followed your hallucinations long enough?
难道我们还没跟够你的幻觉吗
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Hear me out.
听我说完
We know the Cosmic Seed left traces of energy everywhere it went.
我们知道宇宙之种所到之处都留下了能量痕迹
Well, one of those places was Attilan,
其中一处是阿提兰城
home to the Inhumans.
异人的故乡
And Attilan used to be where?
而阿提兰城以前在哪里
On Earth.
在地球上
So, perhaps the Cosmic Seed is where Attilan was.
所以说宇宙之种可能就在阿提兰所在处
I hate to say it,
虽然我不想这么说
but that actually makes some kind of sense.
但这话好像有一定道理
Which is why,
所以
while you guys were busy mocking my visions,
在你们嘲笑我的幻象时
I put in a call to the Inhumans.
我拨通了异人的通信
Hey, Gorgon. What's shaking?
戈尔工 你好啊
I have considered your theory, Peter Quill,
我考虑过你的理论了 彼得·奎尔
and I must say I find it extremely far-fetched.
我必须说 我觉得你的理论非常牵强
But since we Inhumans have no plans to ever return to Earth,
但鉴于我们异人不打算再回地球了
I suppose there's no harm in revealing Attilan's former location.
所以告诉你阿提兰之前的位置无伤大雅
Transmitting coordinates now.
现在传送坐标
We have the coordinates, Lord Ronan.
拿到坐标了 罗南大人
I will claim the Cosmic Seed for myself.
我会亲自拿到宇宙之种
The Star-Lord's next dance-off
星爵的下一次行动
will be his last.
将是他的最后一次
This is your last chance, Quill.
这是你最后的机会了 奎尔
If the Seed ain't there, we're done.
如果种子不在那里 我们就完了
We might be done anyway, Rocket.
无论如何我们可能都完了 火箭
The coordinates are in the middle of that storm.
坐标在那个风暴的中心
Hang on.
大家坐稳
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Crosswinds are too intense.
侧风太大
I'm losing control.
我要失控了
Wings are freezing up.
机翼要冻住了
Why isn't the de-icing system working?
为什么除冰系统不管用
Yeah, about that.
这个啊
I might've hocked some of the gear to buy more duct tape.
我好像为了买♥♥强力胶带把一些设备当了
What? That stuff can do anything!
怎么了 那玩意简直万能好吗
Can it melt the ice off our wings?
能融化掉我们机翼上的冰吗
Uh, no.
这个不行
I got something that can. Groot, with me.
有能融掉的东西 格鲁特 来
Hang on to me, pal.
抓紧我 伙计
It's working.
起作用了
Brace for landing.
放起落架 准备降落
Pull up, pull up, pull up!
上拉 上拉 上拉
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Snow. I still hate this krutackin' stuff!
雪 我还是讨厌这该死的东西
At least you have a fur coat. Look at Drax.
至少你还自带毛大衣 你看德拉克斯
Oh, quite comfortable.
我很舒服
Even if the Cosmic Seed is here,
即使宇宙之种在这里
how are we supposed to find it in all this?
我们怎么在这冰天雪地里找到它
I think we're here.
应该就是这里
I saw a valley.
我看到了一个山谷
Let me guess. Another vision?
我猜猜 你又看到幻象了吗
That is an excellent guess, Rocket.
猜得漂亮 火箭
Although the more likely theory
不过更可能的是
is that Quill suffers from delusions.
奎尔是被冻得出现幻觉了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
You gotta trust me. We're on the right track.
你们得相信我 我们方向对了
We'd better be, for your...
最好是 为了你
sake.
好
Temporal scan survey says, Attilan.
瞬时扫描显示 这是阿提兰
See? I told you it was here.
看到了吧 我就说在这里
This is it. The Seed is down there.
就是这里 种子就在下面
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Yeah, right. How many times we heard that one, Groot?
是啊 这句话我们听了多少次了 格鲁特
Groot?
格鲁特
I am Groot. I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Look, Groot agrees with me.
看 格鲁特同意我的观点
A family of moon-rats once nested in his brain.
一窝刺毛鼩猬在他脑袋里筑巢住过
It's not exactly a ringing endorsement.
所以得到他的同意不是什么好事
How many times I told you to lay off the fertilizer?
我告诉过你多少回了 少用点肥料
We've see this before, remember?
以前也这样过 记得吗
When Groot gets close to Cosmic Seed energy, he grows bigger.
格鲁特靠近宇宙之种时 他会变大
Then maybe we are on the right track.
那我们可能方向真对了
So what do we do if... When.
所以如果我们 等我们
When we find the Cosmic Seed?
等我们找到宇宙之中时 怎么办
We have to put it somewhere safe from Thanos, Ronan,
我们必须把种子放在安全的地方 远离灭霸
or anyone else who would abuse its power.
罗南等任何会滥用它的力量的人
We should return it to Asgard, where it belongs.
我们该把种子交还仙宫 它属于那里
Thor is an honorable warrior, and would safeguard it well.
索尔是名可敬的战士 他会确保种子的安全
But Thor's brother, Loki, can't be trusted.
但是索尔的弟弟洛基不可信
And the Seed's been stolen from Asgard before.
而且种子之前被人从仙宫偷走过
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
No, I'm fine, buddy.
我没事 伙计
So...Quill,
奎尔
you think the Cosmic Seed might be able to...
你觉得宇宙之种能不能...怎么说呢
I don't know, re-evolve my family?
让我们浣熊家族再进化
Hypothetically speaking, of course.
当然 我是假设
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
No reason.
不为什么
This cavern doesn't look natural,
这个山洞不像是自然形成的
or like it was carved by Inhuman tech.
可能是用异人族技术开凿出来的
I wonder what made it.
不知道是什么造的
You just had to ask, didn't you, Gammy?
你这个乌鸦嘴 卡卡
Okay, that thing was mutated by the Cosmic Seed.
那东西肯定是因为宇宙之种变异了
Worms do not get that big.
虫子自己长不了那么大
On Denekem-IV they are even larger.
德纳凯-4号♥上的虫子更大
And on Oscalla. They do on Redeesa Prime.
奥斯卡拉上的也是 立迪莎至尊上也是
I am Groot. They don't get that big on Earth!
我是格鲁特 地球上的虫子自己长不了这么大
Okay, so it can do that.
好吧 它还会这个
Well, you know what they say, "The bigger they are..."
俗话说得好 他们越大...
"The easier you are to swallow"?
吃掉你越容易吗
Leave it to me.
交给我
Drax the Destroyer does not fear invertebrates.
毁灭者德拉克斯不害怕无脊椎动物
This thing's pretty much invulnerable on the outside,
这东西从外面几乎坚不可摧
but maybe we can hurt it from the inside.
但或许我们可以从内部对付它
Groot, think you can give it a case of indigestion?
格鲁特 能给它个东西让它吃一吃吗
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表