剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
to blow him up instead.
把他给炸飞
If you want to blow up Knowhere, Yondu,
如果你想炸飞无存知地 勇度
then you'll have to blow me up with it.
那就得先把我炸飞了再说
Gonna miss you, boy-o.
我会想你的 小子
Yondu...
勇度...
I'm serious. Yondu!
我是认真的 勇度
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Quill!
奎尔
Curse you, foul moombas!
诅咒你们 该死的孟巴
I swear to you, Peter Quill will be avenged.
我发誓 我们会为彼得·奎尔报仇的
Save the speech. Quill's alive.
先别下战书了 奎尔还活着
But not for much longer,
但也没什么时间了
with those moombas set to blow up Knowhere.
这些孟巴马上就要把无存知地炸飞
Fall back. He means to attack.
后退 它要进行攻击
Ech, of course, the friendly ones stay.
当然了 友好的这位留了下来
No, this is good.
不 这样很好
We can use this one to generate a portal
我们可以用这只生成传送门
and catch up with the rest of the herd.
去把其余的孟巴抓回来
I am not in favor of this plan.
我不是很喜欢这个计划
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What do you mean, make an antidote?
什么叫制♥造♥解毒剂
Antidotes don't grow on trees.
解毒剂又不是长在树上的
Or do they?
是吗
Drax, keep Bessie corralled
德拉克斯 安抚好贝西
while we cook up a cure for the booms.
我们要制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的解药
I'm less in favor of this plan...
我更不喜欢这个计划了
I lived. I lived!
我活下来了 我活下来了
Nice job, Drax.
好样的 格鲁特
Now, let's see if we can't do the same for the folks on Knowhere.
我们来看看能不能让无存知地的各位也捡回小命
Take cover!
寻找掩护
Ew. Disgusting.
好恶心
But, and I never thought I'd be happy to say this,
但是 真没想到我会开心地这样说
it didn't blow up.
没有爆♥炸♥
Now, let's ride!
我们出发
Hey, I said let's ride. Go.
我说了我们出发 走
Come on, you krutakin' flarg!
快点啊 你这个傻大个儿
I am Drax the destroyer,
我是毁灭者德拉克斯
and I will not let innocents perish
我不会因为我自身的恐惧而任凭
because of my fear.
无辜的人死去
Okay, fine. You drive.
好吧 你来骑
Hi-yo, moomba.
走吧 孟巴
Element blaster.
元素枪
Okay, that's embarrassing.
好吧 这有点尴尬
Oh, I was totally going to say that.
我刚要这么说
Ravagers, get that moomba.
劫掠者 拿下那头孟巴
First you must catch that moomba.
首先你得先抓住那头孟巴
Who's going to catch me?
那谁来抓住我啊
Thanks, bud.
谢了 伙计
Uh, much as I hate to say it, let's diffuse some bombs.
虽然我也不想这么说 我们去拆弹吧
It's all right. Totally got this one under control.
没事 完全在我的掌控之中
Forget something?
忘了什么吗
I also had a hat.
我原来还有一顶帽子
And you'll have to fight Drax for it.
那你只能和德拉克斯大战一场了
Howdy, part-en-er.
你好 伙计
How you say, "Cavalry has arrived"?
"援兵到达"感觉怎么样
Since when does one telepathic fleabag count as cavalry?
什么时候连个传送过来的睡袋都能算援兵了
Eh, show off.
瞎炫耀
Freeze!
不许动
The first person to move or whistle
谁敢动 或敢吹口哨
gets blasted back to their home planet. Got it?
就会马上被轰回母星 听懂了吗
Well, who says you can't find a corpsman when you need one?
谁说看护兵总是到得不及时
Me and my Ravagers were just returning these here stolen animals
我和我的劫掠者刚要将这群被盗的动物
back to their rightful owner
还给它们的主人
when these scruffy ne'er-do-wells attacked.
这些不学无术的流浪汉突然攻击我们
Hey, you attacked first.
你先攻击的
And I am not scruffy.
我不是流浪汉
Is true, Colonel. Quill was...
是真的 上校 奎尔...
Transporting moombas,
原本持有孟巴
which are illegal to own in the first place.
就不是合法行为 还要进行运送
Why do none of you remember that?
你们为什么没人记得这件事
Who did you say these animals belonged to again?
你刚刚说这些动物是谁的来着
The Collector.
收藏者
Mr. Collector, it would appear
收藏者先生 我们好像
that I have some of your very illegal property,
发现你持有一些非法财产
as in one dozen moombas.
十二头孟巴
Moombas?
孟巴
I am sorry, corpsman,
抱歉 看护兵
but while moombas are rare,
孟巴很稀有
they are hardly rare enough for me.
即使对我来说也非常稀有
He hired us to take them to Conjunction
他雇我们把它们带到交汇点
so he could blow up his brother with their explosive cud.
这样就能利用它们体内的爆♥炸♥物炸死他的兄弟
Uh, Quill, explosive spitballs heading your way.
奎尔 爆♥炸♥性口水正在往你那儿飞
Say what?
你说什么
Is true. Cosmo read Collector's mind.
真的 宇宙读了收藏者的心
These two terrans are obviously lying
这两个地球鼠辈显然在说谎
to protect one another.
相互包庇
Well, I ain't one to look a gift getaway in the mouth.
我可不会眼睁睁地看着这大好机会溜走
Ravagers, let's ride.
劫掠者 我们走
I am, uh...
我...
I am sorry, corpsman. I seem to be experiencing...
抱歉 看护兵 我好像有点...
Corpsmen, get the Ravagers!
看护兵 抓住劫掠者
Go!
上
Dey, we have an antidote.
戴伊 我们有解毒剂
Come on, Dey. We're the Guardians of the Galaxy.
戴伊 我们是银河护卫队
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
We can find some space cow statue thingies a good home.
我们能给这群宇宙畜生找到一个家
That isn't exactly procedure.
程序上来说不能这样
Shields at 40%.
40%防护罩
Look, give me your word they'll be safe,
向我保证会保证它们的安全
and you can go.
你就能走了
You got it, partner.
没问题 好搭档
What exactly do you have in mind?
你到底在想什么
You'll see...
到时就知道了...
As soon as I get my hat back.
只要把我的帽子还给我
You got it, partner.
没问题 好搭档
Approaching the gravity storm.
正在接近重力风暴
Drax, it's up to you.
德拉克斯 就看你了
It is up to us.
就看我们了
Now, my new friends,
我的新朋友们
Drax the destroyer bids you to lead the way.
毁灭者德拉克斯请你们开道
Huh, using the moombas to get us through the gravity storm.
利用孟巴让我们通过重力风暴
You actually had a good idea, partner.
真是个好主意 好搭档
Now, assuming this treasure map X
这张藏宝图上的标记
is finally marking the spot,
终于指明了地点
let's go find us a cosmic seed.
我们去找宇宙之种吧
Oh, Drax.
德拉克斯
Dude, you got a really big head.
你的头还真大
Of course, it's not here.
当然不在这里了
At least we know where we head next.
至少我们知道接下来该去哪儿了
Plus the moombas found themselves an isolated planet,
而且孟巴也找到了一个与世隔绝的星球
with plenty of cosmic seed-grown grazing land.
还全是因宇宙之种而茁壮生长的草地
They will be safe here.
它们在这里会很安全
You saved a noble species.
你拯救了一个尊贵的种族
Noble ain't the word that's springing to mind.
我觉得它们可算不上尊贵
Go on. Get off. Go!
去吧 快走 快走
Or I'll... I'll blow you up myself.
不然我...我亲自炸了你
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
I was not crying.
我没有哭
Nor was I.
我也没有
Now, who is ready to eat?
谁现在想吃点东西
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表