剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
So, where the flarg do we go now?
话说现在我们去哪里
Apparently nowhere, Rocket.
哪里都不去 火箭
Quill's Boom Box suddenly stopped giving us new coordinates, so...
奎尔的魔盒突然不告诉我们新坐标了 所以
So what, Gamora? This whole Cosmic Seed trail
所以什么 卡魔拉 难道寻找宇宙之种
has been nothing but a wild-goose chase?
到头来只是一场空[追野鹅]吗
I do not recall chasing any wild geese.
我不记得追过什么野鹅
But I believe we should go after Thanos
但我认为我们应该去找灭霸
so I may exact my revenge.
让我实现自己的复仇
Blah, blah, blah.
又是这个
Tell me something I ain't heard a billion times before, Drax.
你说点我没听过的东西行吗 德拉克斯
What we should do
我们应该做的是
is go after a bounty to make some units. Huh?
去当当赏金猎人 赚点银子花花
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
No. We should follow the one clue we have left.
不 我们应该追查唯一的线索
This Spartax symbol on the CryptoCube.
这个盒子上的斯巴泰克斯标志
Ah, good idea, Gammy.
好主意 小卡
Plenty of rich suckers on Spartax for the taking.
斯巴泰克斯星球上有很多有钱的主儿
Then it's settled. Set course for Spar...
那就这么定了 设定航向去斯巴...
What are you doing, Quill?
你干什么 奎尔
Spartax is the last place I wanna go right now.
现在我最不想去的就是斯巴泰克斯
It's personal.
因为私事
So is my revenge.
我复仇也是私事
Let me at those controls.
让我来操作控制杆
We're going to Spartax. No, we aren't.
我们去斯巴泰克斯 不去
Thanos must pay!
灭霸必须付出代价
Not before we get paid!
我们先赚钱才行
Aah! You ain't the boss of me, Quill.
你又不是我的老大 奎尔
Just 'cause you're bigger than me.
你不就是比我块头大吗
I'm the boss of this ship,
这艘飞船我说了算
and I'm setting course for anywhere but Spartax.
我绝对不去斯巴泰克斯
I am Groot. Huh?
我是格鲁特 什么
Nice. No new coordinates,
很好 虽然没有设定新坐标
but at least we got an energy signal to follow...
但至少我们可以跟着能量信♥号♥♥
to not-Spartax.
不去斯巴泰克斯
Wake up, Quill.
醒醒 奎尔
We're here.
到了
Where? Planet Retsemaw.
哪里 莱茨玛星球
The energy signal on your CryptoCube
你盒子上的能量信♥号♥♥
is originating from somewhere down there.
来自那个星球的某个地方
I'm locking in on the coordinates now.
我锁定坐标 马上前往
Cool. Cosmic Seed, here we come.
好 宇宙之种 我们来了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Okay, Boom Box, show us the way.
好 魔盒 给我们指路吧
So, your map thingy is now suddenly a compass thingy?
你当地图用的那东西突然变成指南针了吗
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
This temple is Asgardian.
这座神庙是仙宫
Quill, you might want to see this. Huh?
奎尔 你看看这个 什么
"In honor of the truce between Asgard and... Spartax"?
"纪念阿斯加德和斯巴泰克斯之间的休战"
Ah. Yet another connection.
又发现了一种联♥系♥
We really should be going to Spartax,
我们真的该去斯巴泰克斯
despite your personal issues.
管你有什么私人问题
You're gonna have some personal issues
如果你再说一次斯巴泰克斯
if you say "Spartax" one more... Huh? Oh, Quill.
那你就有私人问题... 奎尔
Your Boom Box seems to like this statue.
你的魔盒好像喜欢这个塑像
Me? I don't know much about art,
我虽然不懂什么艺术
but that chest plate looks like it'll fetch some units.
但那个护胸好像能用来装银子
Rocket, wait. That's Loki,
火箭 等等 那是洛基
the Asgardian Prince of Mischief.
堕落的阿斯加德王子
You do not wanna get on his bad side.
最好还是不要招惹他
You Guardians do have a nasty habit
银河护卫队真是喜欢
of getting on people's bad sides.
招惹别人啊
But don't worry.
但是不用担心
The Black Order will put an end to that habit.
黑暗骑士团会终结你们这一习惯
Permanently.
永远终结
Hey. Wow, you Black Order guys
你们黑暗骑士团的人
aren't still mad about us
不会还在气我们
turning you over to the Nova Corps, are ya?
把你们交给新星军团吧
Of course not, Quill.
当然没有 奎尔
I'm still mad about you taking me out on one date,
我生气的是你就带我出去约会了一次
making me pay, and never calling!
却让我付钱 还不打电♥话♥给我
How did you find us here?
你们怎么找到我们的
Thanos has spies everywhere.
灭霸到处都有眼线
He will not have them here for much longer!
这里的眼线马上就没有了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Would you all shut your yaps and get behind me
你们能都闭上嘴然后到我身后
so's I can disable their weapons with an EMP blast?
好让我用电磁脉冲搞瘫痪他们的武器吗
You told me you were a galactic emperor.
你告诉我你是银河系的一个君主
You were gonna name a planet after me.
你要以我的名字命名一个星球
I was, Supergiant,
我本来想的 超级巨人
but I couldn't find one big enough.
但我找不到一个足够大的星球
Aw, come on.
拜托
How could you pass up a setup like that?
这种陷阱你怎么会不上当呢
I am Groo-oo-oo...
我是格鲁...
That's all of them, Corvus. Not quite.
所有人都拿下了 科瓦斯 还没有
Nowhere to run, puny one.
无处可逃了 小家伙
Krutack.
糟了
Black Order, attack!
黑暗骑士团 进攻
Well, that's something.
这个不赖嘛
What else can you do?
你还有什么本事
Who's puny now?
说谁小家伙呢
That's right.
漂亮
Large and in charge!
大块头来了
Rocket! They've had enough.
火箭 行了
Don't know what came over me.
我不知道怎么回事
I do. That suit you're wearing is the Asgardian Destroyer Armor.
我知道 你穿的盔甲是阿斯加德毁灭者盔甲
Something way too powerful for us to be messing with.
它的力量太过强大 我们不该碰它
We need to return it to the Asgardians.
我们需要将其还给阿斯加德人
Aww. But it's so comfortable.
但是这个穿着很舒服
Dude, take it off.
哥们 脱下来
You're not the boss of me, Quill.
你管不着我 奎尔
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Fine.
好吧
What do you wanna do about this evil mime troupe?
你们想拿这个邪恶盔甲怎么办
Uh, we'll leave a little present for Nova Corps.
我们当礼物送给新星军团吧
Groot, will you tie them up with a pretty bow?
格鲁特 你能打个漂亮的蝴蝶结吗
When we get to Knowhere,
等到了无存知地
we'll take the Destroyer Armor to the Broker.
我们就把毁灭者盔甲交给掮客
He'll know how to get it back to the Asgardians.
他知道怎么将其还给阿斯加德人
I am the Destroyer.
我是毁灭者
There can be only one!
世上只能有一个毁灭者
You guys messing with the armor?
你们在玩盔甲吗
No!
没有
The Boom Box must've absorbed
魔盒肯定吸收了
the residual Cosmic Seed energy from the armor.
盔甲上残余的宇宙之种能量
Ah, but it still isn't giving us any new coordinates.
但是它还没给我们新的坐标
So, we go to Spartax? Unless...
那我们去斯巴泰克斯吗 除非...
Unless maybe we can learn something from the armor itself.
除非我们从盔甲上得到什么信息
Ah, now you're talking my language.
我们终于有共同语言了
I wouldn't mind figuring out what makes this thing tick.
我不介意弄明白什么让它这么牛逼
Uh, Rocket, why are you looking at me
火箭 你为什么像看一个
like an engine you're about to pull apart?
要大卸八块的引擎一样看着我
Hey! Hold still.
不要动
This won't hurt... much.
不会...太疼的
Let me establish a remote link.
我来建立远程连接
I'm a genius.
我真是天才
Eh, it ain't like any kind of tech I've ever seen.
我从未见过这种技术
But if it interfaces with brainwaves...
但如果跟脑电波连接...
I gotta put the suit on again.
我得再穿上这盔甲试试
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Come on. I'll be fine this time.
别这样 这次不会有事的
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表