剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Distinguished guests and dignitaries,
尊敬的各位来宾显贵
thank you for being here to dedicate this statue
谢谢大家来此致敬
which celebrates the peace
庆祝和平
that I, King J'son of Spartax,
由我斯巴泰克斯的国王
continue to forge with the realm of Asgard,
继续和仙宫一起塑造的雕像
represented here today
今天代表仙宫的使者
by emissaries Thor and Angela.
是托尔和安吉拉
But the honor of this dedication belongs to our newest hero,
但这一荣誉属于我们的新英雄
my son and heir, Peter, the Star-Lord.
我的儿子及继承人 星爵彼得
The Star-Lord.
星爵
I'm here, I'm here.
我来了
Hey, everyone!
各位
Let's get this party started.
我们开始嗨吧
I hereby dedicate this monument to my dad,
我在此向我的父亲 斯巴泰克斯
King J'son of Spartax.
国王的雕像 致敬
Yeah, sorry, Dad. This jacket is...
抱歉 爸爸 这件外套...
Is a piece of clothing.
就是一件衣服
Getting dressed should not keep a Star-Lord
穿衣打扮不该阻止星爵
from being on time. Your duty is...
准时出场 你的责任是...
To represent the empire in a manner
代表整个帝国
befitting the dignity of the blah, blah, blah...
维护帝国的尊严...
So when are you gonna tell me
话说你什么时候兑现承诺
about the Cosmic Seed, like you promised?
告诉我宇宙之种的事
Peter, now is not the time to...
彼得 现在不是时候...
What do you know of the Cosmic Seed?
关于宇宙之种你知道什么
Forgive my sister's bluntness, son of J.
原谅我妹妹的无礼 国王
Angela is new to her role in Asgard.
安吉拉刚成为仙宫的代表
But if the Seed is in your possession...
但如果种子在你们手里...
It would mean war, which is why I do not have it.
这会意味着战争 所以我手里没有
Then why does your son speak of it?
那为什么你儿子提起
A misunderstanding, I assure you.
我保证 这是误会
Had I realized you would jump to conclusions...
若我知道你会草率...
Are you implying something of my sister, Spartaxian?
你是在暗示我妹妹什么吗 斯达泰斯克人
We Asgardians take our family's honor quite seriously.
我们仙宫的人非常注重家族荣誉
What are you implying, prince helmet hair?
你又在暗示什么 锅盖头王子
Just like a Spartaxian to resort to childish name-calling.
你们斯巴泰克斯人就会幼稚地辱骂他人
Half Spartaxian!
半个斯巴泰克斯人
Looks like Quill's starting an interplanetary incident.
看来奎尔引起了一场银河系内的争端
Again.
又引起了
Then we must help him.
那我们必须帮他
Drax, no.
德拉克斯 不要
Wait. Let him go, Gamora.
等等 让他去 卡魔拉
This is gonna be hilarious.
肯定会搞笑死的
A neo-maxi-zoomdweebie.
你个非主流
I would keep your distance from my friend, blonde-haired one,
请与我朋友保持距离 金发小子
or you will deal with Drax the Destroyer.
否则就是跟毁灭者德拉克斯过不去
The Destroyer, you say.
你说毁灭者
Asgard has a destroyer of our own.
仙宫也有自己的毁灭者
There is only one destroyer
世上只有一个毁灭者
and it is not an empty suit of armor!
他不♥穿♥一身笨重的盔甲
Told you this would be hilarious.
我就说会很搞笑
Call off your attack dog now.
快别疯咬了
Please forgive this outburst.
抱歉失礼了
You will pay the price for striking my brother!
竟然袭击我哥哥 你们要付出代价
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Hey! No messing with the fur.
竟敢烧我的毛毛
Away, bothersome vermin! Unhand the rodent!
走开 烦人的虫子 放开那只耗子
Argh! Vermin! Rodent!
虫子 耗子
Them's fighting words!
你们想打架吗
On the bright side, it can't get any worse.
往好的方面想 事情已经不能更糟糕了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Please accept my deepest apologies, Prince Thor.
请接受我最诚挚的道歉 托尔王子
This ruffian and his ilk will be dealt with.
我会处理这个流氓和他的同类的
There is no need for alarm, son of J.
不必大惊小怪 国王
The only casualty seems to be your sculpture.
唯一的伤亡就是你的雕像
By sheer luck.
运气而已
This display was childish and costly, brother.
这出闹剧真是幼稚又浪费 哥哥
And entirely my son's fault.
而且全是我儿子的错
I have been too indulgent with him.
我太宠溺他了
Dad, they were just protecting me. Enough!
爸爸 他们只是在保护我 够了
I hereby banish the Guardians of the Galaxy from this palace.
我在此将银河护卫队驱逐出这座宫殿
Fine.
好
We wouldn't stay another night in this dump if you begged us.
即使你求我们 我们也不会在这个破地方多待一晚
Come on, Quill.
走 奎尔
Ah, here's the thing.
是这么回事
Um, I didn't get banished. You guys did.
我没有被驱逐 只有你们被驱逐了
King J'son banished the
杰桑国王驱逐了
Guardians of the Galaxy. You are our leader.
银河护卫队 而你是我们的老大
Yeah, no, I mean, I get that. It's just...
是 不 我明白 但是...
Have you tried the palace beds?
你睡过宫殿里的床吗
It's like sleeping on a cloud.
就好像睡在云层里一样柔软
After all the units I gave up
我放弃了那么多
so we could find this Cosmic Seed
就是为了找到宇宙之种
and save all of existence,
拯救所有人
you're ditching us for a nice bed?
你却为了一张好床抛弃我们吗
Look, I'm trying to get my dad to talk about his quest
我在想办法让爸爸告诉我宇宙之种的下落
for the Cosmic Seed, so we can find it.
这样我们才有机会找到
But I kinda have to be in the same room with him to do that.
但要想成功 我得跟他待在一个屋里才行
Lame excuse. Even for you, Quill.
借口太差劲 即使是你 奎尔
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Quit moaning, they always grow back,
别嚎了 会长回来的
unlike some friendships.
不像跟某人的友情
The Asgardians have left.
仙宫的人走了
But you might be able to catch them,
但你可以去追上他们
in case you wanted to start another interplanetary incident.
如果你想再引发银河系的争端的话
This thing brought me here.
这东西带我来这里的
And you may not like my friends,
你不喜欢我的朋友可以
but they risked everything to help me follow it.
但他们不顾一切帮我达成目标
So I want answers now!
所以我现在就要知道答案
Please.
求你了
You must understand,
你必须明白
I was young.
我当时年轻
I heard legends of an artifact,
我听说有一个东西
a force for good so powerful
一个非常强大的东西
it would bring peace to the universe,
可以带给全宇宙和平
create a golden age for all life.
为所有生灵创造一个黄金时代
That artifact was the Cosmic Seed.
那个东西就是宇宙之种
My father refused to let a prince of Spartax
我父亲不让斯巴泰克斯的王子
chase after a myth.
追求一个神话
But, of course, I went anyway.
当然 但我还是去了
And I found it too.
我也找到了
You found the Cosmic Seed?
你找到了宇宙之种
But you told them you didn't have it.
你不是告诉他们你没有吗
And I don't. Not anymore.
是不在我手上了
I used this CryptoCube to hold the Seed as
我用这个盒子装着宇宙之种
I headed back to Spartax and record my journey.
然后返回斯巴泰克斯记录我的旅程
Every place I stopped,
我停留的每个地方
the Cube must have emitted some of the Seed's energy.
这个盒子一定散发出了种子的能量
And every place the map led us,
那幅地图引领我们去的每个地方
it absorbed back some of that energy.
都吸收回了一部分能量
The Cube wasn't leading me to the Seed,
盒子带领我找的不是宇宙之种
it was leading me to you.
而是你
So, where's the Seed now?
那种子现在在哪里
Unfortunately, it was taken from me by force before I made it home.
不幸的是 我还没到家 宇宙之种就被抢走了
My ship, Rora, was damaged.
我的飞船罗拉号♥被损坏
We crashed-landed on Earth,
我们在地球坠落
where Meredith, your mother, saved me.
在那里我遇见了你母亲梅雷迪思 她救了我
She was an amazing woman.
她是个非常好的女人
Nursed me back to health, single-handed.
一个人照顾我 直到我康复
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表