剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I will have war between Asgard and Spartax.
我会让阿斯加德和斯巴泰克斯开战
A war that will topple that
这场战争会将这个
ignorant hammer-throwing fool off his throne.
只会耍锤子的笨蛋推下王座
I promise you, Odin,
我向你保证 奥丁
a true king will rule Asgard.
真正的国王将会统领阿斯加德
Me.
是我
We're proud of you, Quill.
我们真是为你自豪 奎尔
Giving up your birthright couldn't have been easy.
放弃你与生俱来的权力并不是什么易事
Eh, what does a smelly old palace have that we don't?
一个臭哄哄的宫殿有什么好稀罕的
Except spa tubs, free slippers, those awesome pillows.
除了SPA浴缸 免费拖鞋 那些超棒的枕头
Can I get one of those pillows I gave you guys?
能给我一个我送你们的枕头吗
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
It's good to be back.
回来真好
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表