剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Please to forgive Cosmo for chase.
请原谅宇宙对你们的追赶
Sometimes old instinct to pursue small mammal kicks in.
有时还是会被以前追赶小型哺乳动物的本能驱使
Shake. Good humanoid.
握手 好家伙
Ugh! Oh, man, talking animals give me the willies.
天 看到会说话的动物总让我觉得不自在
Eh, technically, Cosmo not talk.
严格意义上来说 宇宙不会说话
Communicate telepathically.
这是心灵感应
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
How should I know why he's sniffing you?
我怎么知道他为什么要嗅你
Probably another old instinct.
也许是另一种以前的本能
Based on the insignia, this is clearly spartax in origin.
从徽记上看 显然是古老的斯巴泰克斯制品
Just like your sidearm.
就像你的武器
Uh, say what now?
什么意思
They're both keys to a DNA lock.
这两样东西都需要DNA解锁
Pure Spartax workmanship.
纯正的斯巴泰克斯工艺
So this thing only works for me...
所以这个只有我能用...
because I'm part Spartax?
是因为我有部分斯巴泰克斯血统吗
Peter, my little Star-Lord.
彼得 我的小星爵
You all right, Quill? Ugh! Yeah.
你没事吧 奎尔 没事
Yeah. Fine.
没事
Cosmo was originally part of Soviet space program.
宇宙本来是苏联航♥空♥计划中的一员
Fascinating. I have no idea what that means.
真厉害 我根本不知道这是什么意思
Does not matter.
没关系
Capsule... how you say... lost in space.
乘飞船...怎么说呢...迷失在太空里
Cosmo taken to lab and experimented on.
宇宙被带到实验室做各种试验
What a co-winky-dink. I was...
咱俩还真是不打不相识啊 我...
lab experiment too.
也曾经是实验品
Cosmo know. Cosmo read rodent's mind.
宇宙知道 宇宙能读耗子的思维
Who you calling rodent, you mangy little...
你叫谁耗子呢 你这个脏兮兮的...
Rodent!
耗子
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
So, these Spartax aliens, are they, like, cool?
所以那种叫斯巴泰克斯的外星人厉害吗
'Cause they sound like a bunch
因为他们听上去就像
of farmers with this whole "Cosmic seed" thing here.
一群用这什么"宇宙之种"种地的农民
What? Don't open it!
什么 别打开
The cosmic seed is not something to be trifled with!
宇宙之种可不是可以随随便便拿来玩的
No deal! Get it away from my shop! Now!
绝对不行 赶紧把它拿走 快点
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Let's toss it into the nearest black hole.
我们把它扔到最近的黑洞里去吧
Aw, now, that'd be a waste of my prize.
那也太浪费我的宝贝了
You set me up! You knew the box was worthless
你给我下套 你知道没有我这把钥匙
without me as the key, so you sold me out to Korath!
这个盒子就毫无价值 所以你把我出♥卖♥♥♥给克拉斯
Oh, and thanks for letting me know I'm half Spartax.
谢谢你让我知道我有一半斯巴泰克斯血统
Whatever that is!
不管到底是什么玩意儿
You sold me out, boyo!
是你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 小子
Never bothered to come back for your old mentor, did you?
根本就没想回来看看你的老导师 对吧
I barely gave Korath the slip on my own.
我压根没有跟克拉斯透露半点消息
Maybe Korath let you escape so you could lead him straight to me.
也许克拉斯是故意放走你 这样才能找到我
Impossible.
不可能
Ah! Totally called it.
被我说中了吧
Miss me, sister?
想我吗 妹妹
I never miss, brother.
我从来不会失手[想] 哥哥
Just like old times, eh, boyo?
咱俩就像过去一样 对吗 小子
I'll let you in on a little secret, Yondu.
我告诉你一个小秘密 勇度
The old times were lousy!
过去真是太糟糕了
I'll take that, thank you.
这个我就收下了 谢谢
Like chud you will!
你想得美
All occupants to take cover!
所有居民马上避难
Is not drill!
这不是演习
Knowhere is... alive!
无存知地...活过来了
Okay, I really, really hate that sound.
好吧 我真的真的很讨厌那种声音
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表