剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
See? I got closer to the target than you did.
看到了吗 我的准确度更高
This is not a competition.
这又不是比赛
I notice you only say that when you lose.
我发现你只有输了才会这么说
We are under attack.
我们正受到袭击
Yeah, by Quill's lousy piloting.
是啊 都怪奎尔差劲的驾驶技术
Huh? Maybe I'd do better
怨我 如果控制杆
if the controls weren't rodent... Uh, you-sized.
不是老鼠...不是你那么大 我肯定开得更好
Eh, so I made a few modifications.
我不就做了几项改进吗
Well, next time you modify something on my ship, ask.
下次你想在我的飞船上改什么 先问我
Hey, I've fixed up at least half of this junker.
这个垃圾玩意我至少修过一半地方
By now, it's more mine than yours.
所以更确切的来说 是我的
Conjunction!
交汇点
Come for the thrills! What'd you steer us into this time?
来嗨吧 这次你又把我们开进了什么里
Conjunction! Come for the action!
交汇点 来行动吧
Conjunction! Come for the thrills!
交汇点 来嗨吧
Oh, now that's what I'm talking about!
这真是好东西
What I wouldn't do to get my paws on one of those sweet rides.
只要能去嗨一趟 我什么都愿意做
Uh-uh, this trip is strictly business.
我们这趟是正经做正事的
If we're gonna unlock the secrets of my boom box,
要想知道小盒子里的秘密
we need pandorian crystals.
我们就需要潘多拉水晶
And it just so happens my old buddy, Lunatik, has one.
而刚好我的老伙计疯纸有一块
What? The man's name is "Lunatic"?
怎么了 那个人就叫"疯子"吗
He spells it with a "K," Not a "C."
他是叫疯纸 不是疯子
That is a very long list of crimes.
他的犯罪记录真是多
Okay, so he's less a "Buddy" than an "Occasional contact".
好吧 他不是我的伙计 就是个认识的人
He's a dangerous mobster, really.
他就是个危险的暴徒
Oh, well, then he's probably a swell guy.
那他肯定是个厉害人物
What could go wrong?
绝对不可能出错
I mean, apart from the fact that your ship is a piece of flarg?
除了你的飞船是一堆破垃圾之外
Hey, how come when it does anything cool, it's your ship,
为什么它立功了就是你的飞船
but when it's falling apart, it's mine?
出错了就成了我的了
Think you just answered your own question.
你刚才已经回答了
Hull breach! We're losing life support.
舰体要毁了 我们要失去生命维持系统了
By "Earned" you mean "Steal" from your pirate buddy, Yondu!
你说的"赚"是指从你的海盗伙计勇度那里"偷"吧
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I have it. I have it!
给我拿着 我拿着
Not a competition.
这不是比赛
Better compete to strap in
还是比赛系好安全带吧
so maybe you survive this crash.
这样或许能从飞船坠毁中幸存
When you're raised by Thanos, everything is a competition.
如果你被灭霸抚养长大 那什么都是比赛
You lose, you die.
输了就等于死定了
Bad word choice!
你乌鸦嘴
Steer for something soft!
找点软的东西撞
That's not soft!
那个不软啊
Thank you. We're here all week.
谢谢 我们会待一周
Don't forget to tip your guardians.
不要忘记给你们的守护者小费
Hmmm, vandal. Vermin. Vegetable.
汪达尔人 虫子 蔬菜
Wait...
慢着
Drax the Destroyer?
毁灭者德拉克斯
And the infamous daughter of Thanos?
还有灭霸声名狼藉的女儿
This game is so on.
这个游戏太有趣了
Yeah... This one's yours.
好吧 这个给你
Freeze, freaks.
不许动 怪物们
Reckless endangerment.
你们恶意危及他人安全
Landing without clearance.
非法降落
Parking in a red zone.
停在警戒区域
You lowlifes are so busted.
你们这些低等生物闯祸了
Whoa, easy there, kitty cat.
别激动 大猫咪
The name is Corpsman Titus, punk.
我叫泰特斯看护兵 小流氓
Well, obviously you didn't get the memo
显然你不知道声名远扬的
about the Guardians of the Galaxy.
银河护卫队
Saviors of your nova corps home planet?
就是我们拯救了你们的母星球
Expunged criminal records. Any of this ring a bell?
所以抹去了我们的犯罪记录 有印象了吗
I know who you are,
我知道你是谁
and once a lowlife, always a lowlife.
一日为低等生物 终生是低等生物
Welcome to conjunction, nova corpsman titus.
欢迎来到交汇点 地球泰特斯看护兵
I am your host.
我是这里的主人
The Grandmaster. I know who you are, too.
超级大♥师♥ 我也知道你
Then you know my reputation for putting on a good show.
那你肯定知道我擅长上演好戏了
Like this one.
比如这个
Rest assured, no one was ever in danger.
不用担心 没人有危险
Please release them.
请你放了他们
You see this property damage? Not gonna happen.
你看到他们造成的破坏了吗 我不会放的
The property belongs to me, so I'll be covering all damages.
这里东西都是我的 所以损失我负责
After all, what happens on Conjunction stays on Conjunction.
毕竟 汇合点发生的事不涉及其他
And I trust my new guests will stay a while?
而且我相信我的新客人要在这里待一段时间
I'm assuming you'd rather take this transport to my luxury suite
你们肯定愿意乘交通工具去我的豪华住所
than argue with local law enforcement.
而不愿在这里跟地方执法人员争吵吧
D'ast right!
没错
This isn't over.
这事儿没完
Swanky.
很棒啊
Something doesn't smell right.
味道不对劲
I detect no unusual odor.
我没有发现异常气味
Okay, maybe we should've taken our chances with the nova corpsman.
看来我们该留下跟泰斯特看护兵在一起的
No, I like my chances just fine.
不 这样刚刚好
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Prepare to be... Too slow.
准备... 太慢了
Just saying.
说说而已
Oh, forgive the theatrics.
抱歉发生这种事
I just had to see you two fight in person.
我就想亲眼看看你们两个战斗
Drax the Destroyer.
毁灭者德拉克斯
A huge fan.
我是你的铁杆粉丝
And the lovely, lethal Gamora.
还有可爱致命的卡魔拉
Your reputation precedes you.
你真是名声在外
As do yours, Rocket.
还有你 火箭
Groot. And, um...
格鲁特 还有...
Star... Come on.
星... 拜托
Lord? Star-lord?
爵 星爵吗
Seriously? Nothing?
搞什么 没了吗
Yes, a pleasure.
没了 幸会
Oh, I just had a brilliant idea.
我刚刚想到一个绝妙的主意
The only thing better than seeing the two of you fight together
唯一比看到你们两个一起战斗更棒的
would be seeing you fight
就是看到你们两个
each other.
相互对决
"The most dangerous woman in the galaxy versus
银河最危险的女人对战
"the most destructive force in the universe!"
宇宙最具破坏力的男人
I arrange it, of course. And you get a share of the profits.
当然 由我安排 你们可以拿利润分成
We are not interested.
我们不感兴趣
Afraid?
害怕了吗
For you.
我是为你好
The guardians do not fight each other for anyone's entertainment.
护卫队人员不供人消遣而互相战斗
I would.
我就会
Seriously, how much you paying? Anyone?
说真的 你出多少钱 还有别人吗
Hello? Think, buddy.
喂 你想想啊 伙计
We could use the dough to fix up my ship.
有了钱我们可以修好我的飞船了
Oh, totally.
没错
And not "Your ship."
但不是你的飞船
We are leaving.
我们要走了
And we are not fighting.
我们不会跟自己人打架的
Oh, you will fight.
不 你们会打的
I guarantee it.
我敢保证
Hey, don't think I ain't noticed
我说别以为我没注意到
that every shop in this glitz-teroid
这个破地方的每家店
has jacked up their prices only for the parts we need!
都把我们需要的零部件涨成天价了
We must find a way to get the money we require. But how?
我们必须想办法弄到我们需要的钱 该怎么办
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
With that kind of prize money, we could afford a real ship.
有那个钱 我们都可以买♥♥艘真正的飞船了
I did not come here to fight.
我不是来打架的
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表