剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, man, I thought this map
搞什么 我还以为这幅地图
would lead us right to the cosmic seed.
会直接带我们去宇宙之种
You thought?
你以为
Hey, when you're tracking
追踪宇宙中
one of the most powerful artifacts in the universe,
最强大的石器是需要
you play a few hunches.
一点直觉的
Was it a hunch when you unleashed
你释放那个洞穴中的怪物时
what was trapped in that cave, Quill?
也是靠直觉吗 奎尔
It's not my fault, Drax.
不能怪我 德拉克斯
Maps don't lie.
地图上这么画的
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
You could've told me I had it upside-down the whole time.
你怎么不早告诉我地图拿反了
Which you probably did, but your furry partner
你可能说了 但是你那个长毛的伙计
never bothered to translate!
就是不给我翻译你的话
Rocket, the shields aren't recharging.
火箭 防护盾不自行充电了
Yeah, yeah, Gamora...
知道了 卡魔拉
Rocket, we need speed! Stat!
火箭 我们需要加速 马上
All right, already!
知道了 马上
Rocket, targeting system is not functioning. Rocket!
火箭 瞄准系统挂了 火箭
Rocket! Rocket!
火箭 火箭
Rocket! Rocket!
火箭 火箭
I am Groot! Hey!
我是格鲁特
No need to get personal.
不要难为我好吗
I can't fix four things at once!
我一下无法修好四样东西
You wouldn't have to fix any of them
如果不是你一直拆零件
if you didn't keep borrowing parts
去做你那没用的小玩意儿
for your useless gadgets.
就不用去修了
I wouldn't have to borrow parts
如果有合适的设备
if I had decent supplies to work with on this junker.
来应付这个垃圾玩意儿 我就不用到处拆零件了
Besides, who wouldn't want a neck massager
再说了 谁不想在驾驶座上
for the pilot's seat?
装一个脖子按♥摩♥器
What? Takes the edge off.
怎么了 这样可以减压
You want me to fix it? I'll fix it.
你想让我修好吗 我给你修
Hey, what're you doing?
你干什么
Uh, Rocket? You do realize we're heading straight
火箭 你知道我们现在正径直
for the big, cranky dragon thing, right?
朝那个像龙的大家伙冲过去吧
Rocket.
火箭
Rocket!
火箭
Rocket!
火箭
Don't play chicken with a dragon.
不要跟巨龙硬碰硬啊
Let go, you ring-tailed maniac!
你闪开 长尾巴的疯子
Eat this, gecko.
吃我一弹 小壁虎
Ha! Got him.
拿下他了
Yeah, but you got us, too.
我们也被你害死了
"Nice maneuver, Rocket."
干得漂亮 火箭
"Quick thinking, Rocket."
思维敏捷 火箭
"Thanks for saving our worthless hides, Rocket."
谢谢你救了我们 火箭
Would a little gratitude kill you?
谢我一下你们会死吗
Okay, give me a quantum ratchet
好 给我一个有反向法兰盘的
with a reverse flange.
量子棘轮
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
S'matter, sap-for-brains?
搞什么 你脑残吗
Don't you know a fusion wrench from a sonic spanner?
你不知道声控多功能扳手是什么吗
Do not speak so harshly at our leafy companion.
不要这么跟我们的植物小伙伴说话
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
I'll speak to him any way I want.
我愿意怎么跟他说话就怎么说
You dropped something.
你掉东西了
How 'bout I drop you?
我把你也掉了怎么样
Are you finished?
你打够了吗
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
No, don't touch that!
不 不要碰那个
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Now what'd you do this time?
这次你又干了什么
Don't blame me.
别怪我
It was the tree.
是那棵树干的
Who wouldn't know an airlock from a knothole.
谁会连节孔和气闸都分不清啊
I'm guessing that's not roadside assistance.
我感觉那不是道路救援
More like roadside kidnapping!
更像是道路绑♥架♥
Okay, you could put us down anytime...
好 你可以随时把我们放下...
Whoa, not now!
不是说现在
Hello? Anyone here?
有人吗 有人在吗
Whoa, at least buy me dinner first.
至少先请我吃顿饭吧
They are merely scanning us
他们扫描我们是为了
for signs of intelligence.
寻找智能痕迹
They won't find any on Quill.
奎尔身上肯定没有
Hey, my ship!
我的飞船
Good riddance to bad trash.
摆脱这垃圾真是太好了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Drax, watch the left. Gamora, take right.
德拉克斯 注意左边 卡魔拉 你负责右边
Rocket, check our six.
火箭 注意六点钟方向
Uh, you forgot "Up," genius.
你忘了上面 大天才
Hey, we know that guy.
我们认识那个家伙
Collector dude, right?
收藏者 对吧
"Land-lord," was it?
你是"地爵"吧
Star-lord. Star-lord!
是星爵 星爵
Hey, what's the big idea of tearing up my ship?
你毁了我的飞船是几个意思
I thought I was looting... Uh, salvaging a derelict spaceship.
我还以为我是洗劫...打捞一艘废弃的飞船呢
I mean, look at it.
你们自己看看
You can understand the confusion.
应该能理解我的困惑吧
That's just harsh.
这话太伤人了
We were making repairs when you scooped us up.
你打劫我们时我们正在修理飞船
Say, you wouldn't happen to have a spare
话说你不会刚好
mark five oscillation overthruster, would you?
有个备用的五级推进器吧
I am sure I have everything you need
我的藏品中肯定有
in my collection.
任何你想要的东西
Including the drones to make the repairs.
包括负责修理的无人机
Whoa. If I had access to this kind of stash...
如果我能随便用这里的东西...
Yeah, and if I had one of those repair drones
对 如果给我一架那样的无人机
maybe stuff would stay fixed for a change.
那飞船修好后就可以坚持一段时间了
Hey! No bucket of bolts knows its way around
没有什么古董设备
a bucket of bolts better than I do.
比我更了解古董设备了
Your tin can was trying to connect the gyro-stabilizer
你的飞船想连接陀螺稳定器
to the accelatron. What a buffoon.
获取加速 真是搞笑
You certainly are one of a kind.
你绝对是万一挑一的
Ah, finally. Someone who appreciates
终于看到整个银河中
the finer things in the galaxy.
有人识货了
So, how much for that
话说那个什么推进器
"Osculation hovercruster" thing?
要多少钱才能买♥♥下来
Oh, I'm afraid nothing in my collection is for sale.
我的藏品是不出♥售♥的
However, I will consider a trade.
但是可以拿东西跟我交换
What kind of trade?
用什么交换
I see you have a Spartaxian CryptoCube.
我知道你们有一个斯巴泰克斯方盒
Not for trade. Family heirloom, can't part with it.
不行 这是我家传的 不能给别人
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Pity.
那就可惜了
It appears to be incomplete.
你这盒子好像不完整
Cryptocubes require pandorian crystals
得需要潘多拉水晶
to unlock their secrets.
才能解锁其中的秘密
Well, duh. Everyone knows that.
这谁不知道
Get a load of this guy.
这哥们真搞笑
You wouldn't happen to have any of those Panda crystal thingies?
你不会刚好有什么胖达水晶吧
Pandorian crystals?
潘多拉水晶
They are rare, but not unique enough for my collection.
虽然稀有 但是我的藏品中当然有
However, I could direct you to the location of a crystal
但是 我可以告诉你们水晶的位置
and provide the repairs for your ship...
并且帮你们修好飞船...
In exchange for your technician.
条件是你们的技术人员留下
Huh? Say what, now?
什么 你说什么
I could use someone with your singular attributes.
我刚好需要你这样的家伙
What do you say, Rocket, my friend?
你觉得如何 火箭 我的朋友
All this could be yours.
这一切我都可以给你
Did I mention the free snacks?
还有免费的零食给你
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表