剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Quill. Quill!
奎尔 奎尔
Snap out of it!
你干什么呢
You're flying us into a white hole!
你在把我们飞进一个大白洞里
What Gamora's trying to tell you
卡魔拉的意思是
is all the junk from some black hole somewhere
某个黑洞的所有垃圾
is getting dumped out here, on top of us!
都被倒到这里了 就在我们上面
Relax, Rocket. I totally got this.
放松 火箭 我能搞定
See? Everything's under control.
看到了吧 一切都在掌控下
Including that ship with which we are about to collide?
包括那架我们要撞上的飞船吗
Okay, everything will be under control very shortly!
好吧 马上一切就会在掌控下了
Can't collide with a ship if you go through it!
如果穿过去 就撞不上了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Sounds more like a hull breach,
听上去像舰身冲撞
a cut fuel line, and some blown power couplings.
燃油管线断裂 还有动力耦合器爆掉了
That is oddly specific.
说得真具体
Okay, Quill, you got us into this thing.
奎尔 你把我们飞进来了
How you gonna get us out?
那怎么飞出去
If you can't find a door, make one!
如果找不到门 那就创造一个
Another awesome escape by the one and only Star-Lord!
举世无双的星爵又带领大家完美逃出来了
But did you not put us into the situation you escaped us from?
但难道不是你害我们陷入你带我们逃出的情况的吗
Still counts, Drax!
那也是逃出来了 德拉克斯
Come on, when have I ever steered you wrong?
我什么时候带错过方向
How about now?
现在算不算
Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans.
黑蝠王 异人族之王
Is he opening his mouth?
他在张开嘴吗
That would be bad.
那就糟了
His voice is capable of destroying a Kree Warship.
他的声音能毁掉一艘克里战舰
Oh, we're best buds! He wouldn't...
我们是好哥们 他不会...
He would. He is.
他会 他就在行动
He's opening his krutacking mouth!
他在张开他的毁灭之口
Stop!
停
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Friends don't blow up friends!
朋友不能炸飞朋友
We're still alive?
我们还活着吗
There's some kind of force field around us.
我们周围好像有个力场
Greetings, Guardians of the Galaxy.
你们好 银河护卫队
On behalf of my husband, King Black Bolt of the Inhumans,
我在此代表我的丈夫异人族之王黑蝠王
I welcome you once more to the city of Attilan.
再次欢迎你们来到阿提兰城
Quill...
奎尔
What? We need more info on the Cosmic Seed!
怎么了 我们需要更多宇宙之种的信息
I set up a meeting!
我安排了一次会面
In the most dangerous sector for a hundred parsecs?
在大千宇宙中最危险的地方吗
Well, I had to make sure we weren't followed. A'doy.
我得确保不会有人跟踪我们
Rocket, tell me you can fix this!
火箭 告诉我你可以修好
Yeah, in about a week!
可以 得用一周时间
Medusa, hi, we're having a little engine trouble up here.
美杜莎 你好 我们的发动机出了点小问题
Fear not, Peter Quill.
不要怕 彼得·奎尔
The entire Royal Family is at your disposal.
整个皇室都任你差遣
Crystal... I have them, sister.
水晶 交给我 姐姐
Karnak, slow down that ship!
卡尔耐克 让那艘飞船减速
As you wish, Queen Medusa.
遵命 美杜莎王后
Allow me, cousin.
让我来 堂兄
Not subtle, Gorgon,
虽然不优雅 戈尔工
but effective.
但是很有效
Ya gotta admit, we know how to make an entrance.
你们得承认 我们知道怎么进来
And who might this lovely young Inhuman be?
这位美丽的异人族少女是谁
Please allow me to introduce myself.
让我自我介绍一下
You can call me Star-L... Get off!
你可以叫我星...走开
That tickles!
好痒
Friend Rocket, Gorgon and I offer our assistance.
火箭朋友 戈尔工和我可以帮忙
Ain't ya done enough damage, Karnak?
你们造成的破坏还不够吗 卡尔耐克
There were weaknesses in the metal.
飞船的金属中有弱点
They would have broken eventually.
最后终归还是要坏的
I sense more stress points along the hull.
我感应到船体上有更多应力点
Here, here, and here.
这里 这里 还有这里
Okay, I get it!
好了 我知道了
He is correct. The metal is weak.
他说得对 船体金属很弱
Why don't we go over the ship's systems together?
我们一起检查一下整个系统吧
I can detect the weakness in anything.
我可以检测到任何东西的弱点
Or anyone.
还有任何人的
Drax the Destroyer has no weakness.
毁灭者德拉克斯没有弱点
Is that so?
是吗
Most impressive.
厉害
But mark me well, Guardian,
但是你记住 护卫者
I will find your weakness before you leave Attilan.
在你离开阿提兰前我会找到你的弱点
So, Crystal, you and I have so much in common.
水晶 你我二人有好多共同点
We're both from Earth, we both harness the elements,
我们都是地球来的 我们都在找元素
we're both royalty.
我们都是王室中人
Did I mention I'm a prince now?
我说过我现在是王子了吗
Several times.
说了好几次了
Is he like this with all women?
他跟所有女人都是这样吗
Usually, he's worse.
通常他会更恶劣
I am Groot. I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
My husband, the King, would know the reason
我丈夫 也就是国王想知道
you requested this audience, Peter Quill.
你要求会面的原因 彼得·奎尔
Well, I've been having visions.
我最近出现了幻象
Like, the Cosmic Seed is talking to me.
好像宇宙之种在跟我交流
And I think I know where it is, only...
我觉得我知道它在哪里 不过
I gotta be sure.
我需要确定
We sympathize,
我们很同情你
but what does any of this have to do with us?
但这跟我们有什么关系呢
I keep thinking about the last thing your brother said
我一直在想你把那个头盔戴到你弟弟头上前
before you slapped that brain-box on him.
他最后说的话
Foiled by the great Star-Lord,
被区区星爵打败了
who can't find what he seeks with a map and both hands!
他连拿着地图都找不到他要找的东西
The further he goes, the farther away he gets!
他走的越远 越是找不到
I think Maximus knows where the Seed is.
我觉得马克西姆斯知道种子在哪里
So, I want to release him from the mind control device and ask.
所以我想把他的心灵控制设备取下来问问他
I am Groot! That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard!
我是格鲁特 这是有史以来最蠢的主意了
Silence!
安静
I speak for Black Bolt,
我代表黑蝠王
sovereign ruler of the Inhumans, when I say...
异人一族的统治者 在此说
That is an unbelievably foolish idea.
这个真是个难以置信的蠢主意
I want to hear it from the King himself.
我想听国王亲自跟我说
Okay, now that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.
好吧 这才是我听过的最蠢的主意
Nobody ever thought of this before? Seriously?
没人想到过这个吗 真的吗
And can I just point out
我能先指出
that we did save your entire kingdom from a plague.
我们拯救了你们的整个王国免遭瘟疫吗
So, that's a yes, then?
这是肯定回答咯
You're gonna do it?
你同意了吗
Great. Dude, next time,
好 伙计 下次的话
you can just give me one of these, okay?
你可以直接这样表示 好吗
You will have exactly five minutes with the prisoner, no more.
你只能跟犯人在一起五分钟 一秒都不能多
You will have no physical contact with the prisoner.
你不能跟犯人有任何肢体接触
Do not give anything to or accept anything from the prisoner.
不要给犯人或接受犯人的任何东西
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Crystal.
非常清楚[水晶]
I mean, not your sister Crys... You know what I mean.
我不是说你妹妹 你懂的
Is it the Feast of Nestor already?
这就要开始内斯特盛宴了吗
I do so love our family get-togethers.
我真的很喜欢家人团聚
Spare us your inane prattle, Maximus.
不要废话了 马克西姆斯
We are here because...
我们来此是因为...
I know why you're here, and I have the answers you seek,
我知道你们来的原因 我确实有你们要的答案
but my wisdom is for the Star-Lord's ears only.
但我只说给星爵听
We have no intention of leaving you alone with...
我们不能留下星爵单独跟你...
It's okay. You guys can go.
没事 你们可以走了
Trust me.
相信我
Very well. But we will be just outside
好吧 但我们就在外面
with a full complement of guards.
带着一整队警卫
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表