剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I'm in fixin' mode, not fightin' mode.
我现在是想修东西 不是打架
Just gonna open up a connection to your helmet here, and...
跟盔甲建立连接 然后...
I think I'm seeing what the armor's seen.
我看到盔甲看到过的场景了
Hey, who's that guy with the CryptoCube?
拿着魔盒的那个人是谁
Wait. Is that the Cosmic Seed?
慢着 那是宇宙之种吗
You should not be wearing that so-called Destroyer Armor.
你不该穿那件所谓的毁灭者盔甲的
You ain't the boss of me, neither.
你也管不着我
I have nothing to prove by fighting an empty metal shell.
跟一具金属驱壳战斗 我证明不了什么
I am the true Destroyer.
我才是真正的毁灭者
Oh, yeah? Destroy this!
是吗 那就毁灭这个
I am Groot. Guys, let's calm...
我是格鲁特 各位 冷静
What's going on down there?
你们那边怎么了
Nothing!
没事
Rocket, fixing mode, now!
火箭 马上转变为修理模式
Sorry. My bad.
抱歉 是我不好
Approaching Knowhere.
前往无存知地
And not a moment too soon.
这么快就回来了
But we can't give it to the Broker yet.
我们还不能把它交给掮客
We need to examine it more.
还需要进一步研究一下
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Ha! Not even close.
差得远呢
It says he'll be back in an hour.
上面写的是他一小时后回来
So no point in all of us cooling our heels here.
所以我们不必都在这里干等着
We'll meet you back at Starlin's Tavern
等我们把它交给掮客后
after we give this to the Brok...
我们回斯达林酒馆碰面...
Nice try, but we're not letting you two
想得美 我们不会让你们俩
out of our sight with this.
独自带着这件盔甲的
Man, all this adventurin' sure works up an appetite.
一路冒险 真是让我胃口大开
Classy as always, Rock-ette.
一如既往的有品位啊 火贱
Friend of yours?
是你朋友吗
If by "Friend," you mean guy I've been needing
如果你说的朋友是指
to kick the livin' krutack outta for a long time, then yes.
我早就想狠揍一顿的人 那是的
Come on. Just one minute in that armor...
拜托了 我就穿一分钟
No!
不行
Hey, Rocky Rat, can you scamper over
傻老鼠 你能像以前一样
and pick up my scraps like the good old days?
跑过来把我的垃圾捡起来吗
I got this.
交给我
Okay.
好吧
What say we all just chill out and enjoy our...
我们不如冷静一下 好好享受...
Not the face!
别打脸
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Did you say something about scraps, Dag?
你刚刚嘟囔了什么吗
Eat up.
给我吃了
What are you looking at?
你们看什么看
Lunchtime is over!
午餐时间到此结束
Rocket, no!
火箭 不
You ready to settle what we started before?
准备好迎接你自找的苦果了吗
I am the true Destroyer, but I will not fight you.
我是真正的毁灭者 但我不会和你战斗
Suit yourself.
随便你
Rocket! Easy, man.
火箭 冷静点
Come on. Just take a deep breath and chill, okay?
别这样 深呼吸 冷静点
How many times do I gotta say it?
我要说多少次
You ain't the boss of me!
你不是我的老大
Aah! Get out of my brain, you mind-reading mutt!
滚出我的脑袋 你这个读心蠢货
Cosmo come to stop disturbance.
宇宙是来平息纷争的
Did not think disturbance would be Cosmo's friends.
没想到是由宇宙的朋友所引起的纷争
Aah! Aw, come on!
得了吧
I just wanna find out what happens when the visor opens!
我只是想知道打开头盔的时候会发生什么
Cosmo is not thinking that is good idea.
宇宙觉得这不是什么好主意
I'd tell you what I'm thinking, but you already know.
我告诉你我是怎么想的 不过你早就知道了
Cosmo did not want to have to do this, but...
宇宙也不想这样做 但是...
Thanks, Cosmo. Way to heel that armor.
谢了 宇宙 你干掉了那个盔甲
Now you need to heel Rocket.
现在你得干掉火箭
Nyet. Rodent not use armor.
不 耗子不会利用盔甲
Armor use rodent!
盔甲会利用耗子
Whoa! I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Hey! Give that back.
还给我
I always wanted to get my hands on this artifact.
我一直想亲手碰一碰这件艺术品
Although you're not the one
不过我倒是没想到
I was expecting to find in possession of it.
这件东西的拥有者会是你
Yeah? Well, you're dealing with Star-Lord now.
是吗 你可是在跟星爵打交道
Who?
谁
Never mind him. Who the krutack are you?
别管他了 你又是谁
The dude from the statue.
雕像上的那个人
Yes. Though I prefer, "Loki, Prince of Mischief,
是啊 不过我更喜欢被称为"堕落的王子洛基
"And rightful heir to the throne of Asgard"
"以及阿斯加德的合法继承人"
to "Dude."
而不是"哥们儿"
What do you want with us, dude?
你想要我们干什么 哥们儿
You have quite a large mouth for such a puny creature.
作为如此弱小的生物 你的口气还真大
But the truth is, the two of you mean nothing to me.
但事实上 你们俩对我来说都毫无意义
I planted the Destroyer Armor for the CryptoCube's owner to find
我故意让魔力盒的主人找到毁灭者盔甲
so that I could keep track of the Cosmic Seed.
这样我就能找到宇宙之种了
Now, I need to be sure such a powerful item
我需要确认如此强大的物品
doesn't fall into the hands of mere mortals.
没有落入区区凡人的手中
So, what do you know of the Cosmic Seed?
你们对宇宙之种了解多少呢
I was gonna ask you the same question.
我正准备问你同样的问题
And while we're asking questions,
我们相互问问题的时候
who was the bearded dude I saw
我的大脑和你的
when my brain was connected to your metal suit?
金属服相连时所看到的胡子男是谁
The question you should be asking is, why are you, a lowly thief,
你该问的是 为什么你这么一个下♥贱♥的盗贼
able to operate this device of Spartaxian royalty?
能够操作这件斯巴泰克斯贵族装置
Wait. What? Royalty?
等等 什么 尊贵
You may yet prove useful to me.
你也许能给我派上些用场
The rodent, however...
不过这只老鼠...
There they are.
他们在那儿
All right!
好吧
Look who's back in control of the Destroyer!
看看谁又能重新控制毁灭者了
Didn't know you could do that.
我还不知道你能这样做呢
I did.
是我♥干♥的
Guys, I'm not doing this.
伙计们 不是我♥干♥的
Run!
快跑
No.
不
Don't hold back this time, buddy.
这次可别有所保留了
You are the true Destroyer.
你才是真正的毁灭者
There can be only one.
只能有一个毁灭者
Well, I guess we know
我们现在应该知道
who the one true Destroyer is now.
谁才是真正的毁灭者了
So, where were we?
进展到哪一步了来着
Ah, yes. Destroy the rodent.
对了 消灭这只老鼠
Okay. Suddenly I'm not so curious
好吧 我突然不是那么好奇
to find out what happens when the visor opens.
摘下头盔后是怎么样的了
No, no, no, no! Wait!
不不不 等等
I'm sorry I called you "Dude," Okay?
很抱歉叫你哥们儿 好吗
Being puny does have its advantages.
长得小也是有优势的
Destroy him, you mindless mound of metal!
消灭他 你这个没有意志的金属怪
Heads up!
小心了
We'll just take this and go now.
我们就带上这个先走了
Gamora, Drax, let's go!
卡魔拉 德拉克斯 我们走
Destroy them!
消灭他们
Come on. We can lose him inside the giant head.
快 我们到这颗巨大的头颅里能甩掉他
Oh, yeah. Nothing can go wrong with this plan.
是啊 这个计划真是天衣无缝
Excuse me! Coming through!
不好意思 让一让
Not the tavern! Not the tavern!
别撞酒馆 别撞酒馆
We can't outrun that thing forever.
我们没法一直躲着那东西
Outrunning is for cowards. I want a rematch!
躲避是懦夫的行为 我想战斗
No, Drax. I, uh...
不 德拉克斯 我...
I... I have a plan.
我...我有个计划
Your face does not display the confidence of a man with a plan.
你的表情看上去可不像有计划的样子
Now, that is the expression of a man with a plan.
现在这样才像个有计划的人
Right. Okay. So we'll all act as a distraction,
好 我们要吸引它的注意力
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表