剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
You wanted me to steal the Seed.
你想让我偷走种子
Of course, you did!
当然了
You even left me the tools to do it!
你甚至给我留了相应的工具
Your son's usefulness dwindles daily, J'Son.
你的儿子越来越没用了 杰桑
Peter is the only one who can operate the CryptoCube
只有彼得可以使用石盒
and lead us to the Cosmic Seed, Thanos.
带领我们找到宇宙之种 灭霸
If you should fail one more time
如果你再次失败
to deliver the Cosmic Seed...
没有拿到宇宙之种...
Halt!
站住
Let me in there!
放我进去
No one is permitted to see the king!
任何人都不许会见国王
You never found the Cosmic Seed, you stole it,
你从来没找到过宇宙之种 是你偷的
from Asgard!
从仙宫
We've been over this, Peter.
我们已经谈过了 彼得
There isn't a shred of evidence,
根本没有一点证据
and I defy you to prove otherwise.
我倒要看看你能不能证明
What kind of sick, sad, twisted loser
什么样的变♥态♥混♥蛋♥会
lies to his own son?
对自己儿子撒谎
Do not ever speak that way to your father and your king!
不准再用这种语气对你的父亲和国王说话
You want it so bad?
你这么想要
Steal it yourself, Dad!
那就自己去偷吧 爸爸
Stop him! Guard, stop the prince!
拦住他 守卫 拦住王子
Thanks for your key, Dad!
谢谢你的钥匙 爸爸
I am Groot! I am Groot! I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I know your name!
我知道你的名字
Now let all of Spartax know mine.
现在让斯巴泰克斯的人知道我的名字吧
Drax the Destroyer!
毁灭者德拉克斯
I told them I need a distraction, not destruction!
我跟他们说要引开注意力 而不是毁掉一切
Yeah, we got problems of our own.
是啊 我们自己也有麻烦
This door!
这扇门
Or we could just open it with my dad's key.
或者我们能用我爸爸的钥匙打开
Nice going, Quill.
干得好 奎尔
Drax and Groot are gettin' their keisters shot at
德拉克斯和格鲁特被皇家守卫
by the palace guard just
射得屁♥股♥开花
so we can sneak aboard this hunk of junk!
好让我们能偷偷登上这艘破船
This "Hunk of junk," Rocket,
这艘破船 火箭
happens to be the ship my dad used in his quest for the Cosmic Seed.
恰好是我父亲寻找宇宙之种时坐过的
And you really think you can find proof
你真的觉得能从飞船的
he stole the seed from Asgard
数据日志中找到他从仙宫
in the ship's data logs?
偷走种子的证据吗
Relax, Gamora.
放松 卡魔拉
I can shut down the automated defenses with my dad's...
我能关掉自动防御系统 用我爸爸的...
...key!
钥匙
Down!
趴下
And up!
再起来
Gotcha!
截住了
This is it, guys.
到底为止了 伙计们
The truth about the Cosmic Seed is inside that ship.
宇宙之种的真♥相♥就在这艘船里
From now on, no more lies.
从现在起 再也没有谎言
J'Son?
杰桑
Is it really you, J'Son?
真的是你吗 杰桑
Yeah. Totally.
没错
J'Son. I am.
我就是杰桑
Your father's ship talks.
你父亲的船说话了
So talk to it already.
那就和它说话啊
So, uh, hey.
那么
How's it hanging?
最近怎么样啊
Liar, liar, pants on fire!
骗子骗子屁♥股♥着火
Liar, liar, pants on fire!
骗子骗子屁♥股♥着火
Sir, there's been a breach in your private hangar.
长官 有人闯入您的私人机库
Peter.
彼得
Call off pursuit of the Milano.
停止对米兰号♥的追逐
Secure the hangar, and make sure the prince does not leave.
守卫机库 不得让王子离开
For years, I've sat here alone just waiting,
我在这儿静静地等了好几年
wondering if my J'Son would ever come back for his Rora.
想着我的杰桑会不会回来找她的罗拉
Yeah, Rora, I kept meaning to call.
罗拉 我一直想打电♥话♥给你
Never heard that one before.
从来没听过这种话
I've just been crazy busy for, uh,
我只是特别忙着
you know, like, the last 25 years,
过去这25年来
but we're together at last.
但我们最终在一起了
If only we could fly again,
如果我们能再次飞行
soaring across the universe.
翱翔于宇宙之种
No boundaries, no limits. Just us.
没有束缚 没有限制 只有我们
Peter Quill, King J'Son has ordered your arrest.
彼得·奎尔 杰桑国王下令逮捕你
Well, hey, let's do it!
我们出发吧
Like now!
就现在
No harm will come to my J'Son as long as we're together.
只要我和我的杰桑一起 谁都别想伤害他
Whoa. Well, that was pretty impressive.
那真是太厉害了
You're too sweet. And what a sight.
你真会说话 还是这么帅
Exactly as I remember.
就像我记忆中的样子
You... You too.
你...你也是
But how is it possible that after 25 years, you haven't aged?
但你怎么会过了25年却一点都不老
Yo, J!
杰
Don't forget today's super-anti-aging miracle SPA treatment.
别忘了今天做过了超级返老还童水疗
Oh, how cute.
真可爱
Is it for me?
这是给我的吗
I always wanted a pet.
我一直想养个宠物
Uh, no. Actually, this is Rocket,
不 其实 这位是火箭
my, uh, royal advisor.
我的皇家顾问
And this is Gamora, my, uh...
这是卡魔拉 我的...
Oh, I know what she is.
我知道她是谁
Some things never change.
有些事永远都不会变
Okay, look, much as I wanna catch up,
虽然我也想叙叙旧
how about right now we just take a little spin?
不如我们现在出去转一转
You know, for old time's sake.
为了过去的日子
Nothing would make me happier, my love.
我真是太开心了 亲爱的
Now let's have some fun.
让我们好好玩玩吧
Hold on tight.
抓紧了
Rora wants to fly!
罗拉要飞了
J'Son, why are your ships shooting at us?
杰桑 为什么你的船在向我们开火
Uh, target practice.
练习射击
Hey, why don't you test out your hyper warp?
你不如试试你的超时空扭曲技术
As you wish, my love.
如你所愿 亲爱的
Whoo! That felt great!
这感觉太好了
Yeah. That was, you know, just like old times.
是啊 那...就像以前一样
Tell me about it.
是啊
Remember that time we shook those Cowinstian poachers
你还记得那次我们在诺韦尔海岸边
off the coast of Norwell?
击退科文斯坦因偷猎者吗
Oh, yeah. Then we did that thing...
是啊 然后我们做了那件事...
You mean warping right into a massive solar storm at Roo-B-9?
你是说扭曲跳跃到RooB9的剧烈太阳风暴中吗
Of course. How could I forget?
当然了 我怎么会忘记呢
Quill, what are you doing?
奎尔 你在干什么
What? Just making conversation.
怎么了 就是说说话嘛
With an intelligent ship that is clearly in love with you.
跟一艘显然爱着你的智能飞船
So it can't be that intelligent.
可能没有那么智能
Technically, she's in love with my dad.
严格来说 她爱着我爸爸
So I figure I use the whole romance thing to get secret info,
所以我想可以利用这种浪漫的气氛搞到秘密情报
which leads us to the Cosmic Seed.
等够带领我们找到宇宙之种
That's a plan?
这是一个计划吗
Lying to a woman and exploiting her trust?
对一个女人撒谎并利用她的信任
That's a Quill specialty.
这简直是奎尔的特质
Rora, my love, being with you again has inspired me.
罗拉亲爱的 和你一起再度鼓舞了我
Ah, you and I are... We're gonna find the Cosmic Seed.
你和我...我们要找到宇宙之种
I just need you to bring up all the old records from your ship's log.
我需要你让我看看飞船之前的记录
Silly J'Son. You know I never kept a log.
傻杰桑 你知道我从来不记录
I recorded everything with my Widgets, remember?
我都是用我的小球球记录一切的 记得吗
Obviously, I meant the Widgets, silly.
当然了 我是指小球球 傻瓜
Asgard World Tree, Cosmic Seed.
仙宫的世界树 宇宙之种
Not a shred of evidence. Ha!
一点证据都没有
Evidence of what? And why the helmet?
什么证据 为什么要戴上头盔
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表