剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Only if I win. And I haven't even said if I'm running.
前提是赢得这次选举 但我还未决定是否参加
The polls already have you out in front.
您的民调结果遥遥领先
I promise I'll answer any questions you have tomorrow,
我答应你明天会回答你的所有问题
but right now there's somewhere I have to be.
但现在我有要事在身
Thank you, Mr. Henry.
谢谢你 亨利先生
You very good boy, help tidy up for party.
你真是个乖孩子 还会为派对整理房♥间了
Look who's here!
看谁来了
Daddy!
爸爸
There is my grandson! Henry!
我的外孙 亨利
Come here, boy! Come here! Come here! Come here!
过来 宝贝 过来 过来
Come on! Ah!
让我抱抱
How are you?
你过得好吗
The place looks great.
这个地方棒极了
It was all Blair. Thank you.
都是布莱尔的功劳 谢谢你
No. No, I told you that Tuesday is not soon enough.
不不 我告诉过你周二太晚了
I need the samples in the showroom by Monday.
我需要在周一之前看到样品挂在陈列室
Okay, I have to go. I have guests.
好吧 我得挂了 客人来了
Xiexie. Zaijian.
谢谢 再见
Do you have any idea how many times I'd wondered
你知不知道我想过多少次
if we'd ever make it to this day?
我们能否走到今天
And now... here we are.
现在 愿望终于实现了
No doubt thanks to your wonderful parenting.
毫无疑问 这都是你"教子有方"
Last-minute inspiration.
灵光一现
How is she?
她怎么样了
Oh, great. Not nervous at all. I am. I need a drink.
太棒了 一点也不紧张 我得喝一杯
Hey. Sorry I'm late. Hey, looking good.
抱歉 我来晚了 不错嘛
You may be rid of Dan Humphrey,
你也许已经厌倦了丹·汉弗瑞
but you'll never be rid of me.
但你绝对不会厌倦我
There will always be someone on the outside,
永远都会有
wanting to get in.
想进入这个圈子的局外人
Who am I now?
知道我现在是谁吗
That's one secret I'll never tell.
这是一个我永远都不会透露的秘密
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表