剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Okay, now it's your chance! Go! Run!
你的机会来了 走 快跑
Blair, this isn't a hostage situation.
布莱尔 这又不是挟持人♥质♥
I don't even know who to-- excuse me.
我都不知道和谁 不好意思
Can you tell me if any of Sheikh Hassan's horses
你能告诉我谢赫·哈桑有哪些马
are competing today?
今天比赛吗
Mm... just one--Crown Jewel. She's on the course.
只有一匹 皇冠 她在场内
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll go and see what I can find out about Sheikh Hassan.
我去看看能不能找到谢赫·哈桑的信息
If you can keep Lily occupied for a few--
如果你能拖住莉莉
I got a closer look, and it is Princess Anne
我近距离看了看 确实是安妮王妃
with her daughter Zara,
和她女儿扎拉
but are you sure she was waving at me?
但是你确定她刚才在向我挥手吗
Because we've never actually met before.
因为我们从没见过
Maybe she was just swatting away mosquitoes
也许她只是在挥走蚊子
or airing out her pits.
或者在给腋窝通风
Well, either way, where should we begin our tour?
不管她了 我们应该从哪儿开始参观
Hey, guys, sorry I'm late. I...
对不起我迟到了
No, it's okay. We just got here ourselves.
没关系 我们也刚到
Nate, this is my dad. You remember his fist, right?
内特 这是我父亲 还记得那一拳吧
Yeah, sorry about that.
很对不住
I've never actually punched anyone before.
我其实从来没打过谁
You definitely did a good job. It hurt, so...
你动作很规范 打得很疼 所以
Hey, do you wanna go check out the horse?
你想去看看那些马匹吗
Yeah. You guys stay and bond over how great I am
你们待在这儿好好聊聊我有多棒
and how you want me to be happy, okay?
还有你们多想让我高兴 好吗
Great. Bye!
太好了 再见
You know, just so you know, I had to... ice my hand all night.
打你一拳后 我一晚上都在冰敷我的手
Probably hurt me more than it you.
那拳对我的伤害比你大得多
And I should probably tell you
我也许该告诉你
I am a huge fan of the business you've built.
我非常崇拜你一手经营起来的事业
I've been following your career for forever now. So...
我一直以来都在关注你的事业 所以...
You're not dating my daughter just to get to me, are you?
你该不是为了接近我才跟我女儿在一起的吧
No, sir. It's just a purely added bonus.
不是 先生 这只是附加福利罢了
You may be dating my daughter, but I'm dating your ex.
你跟我女儿在一起 我跟你前任在一起
that cancels out the need for any "Sirs."
所以你还是别叫我"先生"了
Lily, hi! Hi!
莉莉 你好 你好
It's so nice to see you back at the barn.
很高兴能在这见到你
Thank you, Jessica. Great to see you as well.
谢谢 杰茜卡 见到你我也很高兴
Enjoy the rest of your day. Ah! Thank you.
好好享受剩下的一天 谢谢
If you ladies wanna get a drink,
如果你俩想去喝东西
I think I'll check out the stables.
我可以自己去马厩逛逛的
Now leaving the course-- Crown Jewel,
现在上场的是 皇冠
owned by Sheikh Hassan,
它的主人是谢赫·哈桑
ridden by the Sheikh's daughter Iman.
出赛的是谢赫的女儿 伊曼
Oh, I think the stables are this way.
我觉得马厩在那边
Actually, Lily... can we take a little detour?
莉莉 我们去其他地方看看吧
You know, I've been considering an equestrian for my next line,
我在考虑我下一个服装系列以马术为主体
and I want you to introduce me
我希望您能向我引荐
to those women in the fabulous fascinators.
那几位佩戴着迷人头饰的女士
Next on the course...
下一个上场的是...
That is a beautiful horse.
这马真漂亮
I'd love to talk to you about buying it.
我想跟你聊聊购买♥♥它的事情
So who's it gonna be?
你喜欢哪个啊
Personally, I think Melissa has the better face for photos,
我个人觉得 梅利莎比较上相
but Natasha is a Coppola,
但娜塔莎是科波拉家族的
and that does come with a certain cachet.
她的确比较有名媛风范
Well, I have to choose now?
我一定得现在选吗
Obviously.
当然
But can't it wait? I mean, I'm--I'm--I'm exhausted.
不能等一等吗 我累了
Oh, suck it up, Humphrey. They have pills for that.
得了吧 汉弗瑞 真不行你去吃点药
These girls are perfect.
这些女孩太完美了
They all come from great neighborhoods,
她们家境优越
have very high I.Q.s, and dress in design lables.
智商极高 全身名牌
They meet all of our requirements.
她们符合我们所有的要求
This just isn't me.
但没一个适合我
These girls might be perfect on paper,
她们也许很上相
but they're not who I'm looking for.
但她们不是我要找的人
Who you're...
你要找...
Since when are you looking for anybody?
说得好像你真有想过要找谁一样
Don't go soft on me now, Humphrey.
别给我现在掉链子 汉弗瑞
Finding true love was never part of our deal.
我们的交易内容不包括寻找真爱好吗
I'm sorry you're not selling.
我真遗憾你不愿意卖♥♥
She's absolutely stunning.
她真的太漂亮了
Thank you.
谢谢
My family takes great pride in our thoroughbreds.
我们家族以我们培养出的良种马为骄傲
I know. I've been a big fan of your family's horses
我明白 我从孩提起
since I was a child.
就非常喜欢你家的马
There was one in particular I remember seeing compete.
特别是我曾经见过的一匹赛马
I think she was yours. Lady Alexander?
我觉得她应该也是你家的 亚历山大夫人
Lady Alexander was my childhood horse.
亚历山大夫人是我小时候骑的马
She was much loved but never competed a day in her life.
不过她从不出赛
My father must've loved her as much as then,
我爸爸非常喜爱它
because he paid a great deal for her.
因为买♥♥她花了他不少钱
Again, you're mistaken.
你又错了
She was sold to a family friend several years ago
几年前 她被出♥售♥给了我们家族的一个朋友
and put to pasture.
然后就送到牧场去了
She was worthless to anyone but me.
她对其他人来说不算什么 但她对我很重要
Which made her priceless.
所以她是无价之宝
Uncle Bart! So good to see you.
巴特叔叔 见到你真高兴
I see my son is attempting to work his charms on you.
我的儿子是来这里 向你大放魅力的吧
Why didn't you tell me Bart Bass is your father?
为什么你没告诉我 巴特·拜斯是你父亲
He's like family.
他就像是我的家人一样
Our fathers were such good friends before his accident.
在我父亲出事之前 他们俩是至交
Speaking of which,
说到这
I was sorry to hear of his recent passing.
听闻他过世了 我真的很难过
Is that...
那是...
I think that's Serena.
我觉得那是瑟琳娜
You know her?
你认识她
Uh, yeah. That's my mom.
对啊 她是我妈妈
Come on. I'll introduce you.
来吧 我介绍你俩认识
Grandma.
奶奶
Oh, no, no. Don't call her that.
不 别这样叫她
Yeah, as much as I'd love to stay
虽然我很想留下
and chat with your charming daughter,
跟你迷人的女儿聊聊天
I have to take this call from my mother.
但我得接我妈的电♥话♥
Oh, tell Eleanor I said hello.
替我向埃莉诺问好
Serena, darling, I had no idea you were coming to this.
瑟琳娜 亲爱的 没想到你也来这了啊
Oh, yeah. It was just a last-minute decision.
是啊 临时决定的
But I want you to meet Steven's daughter Sage.
这是史蒂文的女儿塞吉
Hi. It's nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Oh, likewise.
我也是
Um, you're so much...
你看起来
more mature than I'd imagined.
比我想象的要成熟
I should probably go check on my dad and Nate.
我得去找我爸跟内特了
Okay, I'll be right there.
好 我待会过去
How old is she?
她多大
Oh, you know what?
你知道吗
This is probably my fault that you have a father complex.
可能是因为我的缘故 你才会有恋父情结
Wait, so you really played basketball at Duke?
等下 你真的给杜克大学打过篮球
You're really that gullible?
你还真是这么好骗啊
No. No, unlike the other chemical engi-nerds,
没有的事 不过我和那些学化学工程的书呆子不同
I did watch a few games.
我有看过一些比赛
Hey, some people call it gullible. I like to call it trusting.
有些人说这叫好骗 但我觉得这是信任
It seems like you guys are getting along.
看起来你俩挺聊得来啊
No black eyes at least.
至少没有打起来
No, you were--you were right about this guy.
你说的真没错
He's trusting, which may have led
他很容易相信人 这可能会导致
to some poor business decisions but...
他做出错误的商业决策
It makes for good character.
不过这也是他好的一方面
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表