剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
He isn't exactly a big donator at P.E.T.A,
他甚至不怎么给动物保护组织捐钱
if you know what I mean.
如果你能明白我在说什么的话
I'm not sure I do.
我不太明白
Well, Bart Bass. Killed a tiger on safari?
巴特·拜斯 在探险的时候杀了头老虎
He eats veal on a regular basis?
他经常吃牛肉
I don't know about any of that,
这些我都不知道
but he was a good friend to my father.
但是他是我爸爸的好朋友
He bought Lady Alexander and the others,
他买♥♥了亚历山大夫人和其他的马
so they could live out their days
这样它们就能在
on a farm in Virginia.
弗吉尼亚州的一个农场安度晚年
Okay.
好吧
Listen, Princess Jasmine,
听我说 茉莉公主
the fact is, your uncle Bart is bad.
事实是 你的巴特叔叔是坏人
I'm sure every single horse he bought from your family
我很确定他从你们家买♥♥去的每匹马
went straight to the glue factory,
都会直接被送去胶水厂
including your beloved Lady Alexander.
包括你深爱的亚历山大夫人
But, if you like, go ahead. Check it out.
如果你愿意的话 去调查一下吧
See if you find
看看是不是能找到
the Bart Bass retirement home for aged equines.
巴特·拜斯给老马的退休之家
Trust me, Chuck is the good guy here,
相信我 恰克才是好人
and he needs your help.
他现在需要你的帮助
On the upper east side, it's hard to know who to trust.
在上东区 判断可信之人绝非易事
Usually, the answer is no one.
通常情况下 这个人是不存在的
I'm sorry, but it's gonna take me more than a car ride
很抱歉 但是这短短的车程
to forget the fact that you slept with my mother.
并不够我忽略你和我妈上过床的事情
Serena, I can't change what happened.
瑟琳娜 我不能改变过去发生的事情
I can forget it, obviously, but I-I can't change it.
我可以忘记 但是不能改变
Maybe you can forget, too?
你也可以试着忘记这件事
I don't know if I'll ever be able to forget this.
我不知道我是不是能忘记这件事
Well, I...
我...
I guess I can try to move past it.
我想我可以试试不要管它
I mean, crazier things have happened in my family.
我是说 我家发生过更疯狂的事
Wait, wait, wait. Please, just not so fast.
等等 等等 别这么快
There are certain images that keep popping up.
还是会有那种画面不断出现
Then we must try to erase them.
那我们就试着去把它们擦除
I'm warning you. This could take a while.
我提醒你 那可能需要些时间
I never thought I'd see you again.
我从没想过还能再见到你
Care for a drink?
想喝什么
I can't stay long,
我不能呆很久
but I wanted to tell you
但是我想告诉你
that I looked into what your friend Blair told me.
我调查了你朋友布莱尔告诉我的事
Lady Alexander never went to any farm in Virginia.
亚历山大夫人不在弗吉尼亚的任何农场
Blair told you she did?
布莱尔告诉你的
No. Bart told me.
不 巴特告诉我的
But the horses he purchased from my family
但是他从我家中买♥♥下的马
are nowhere to be found.
都无迹可寻
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个消息
Bart obviously didn't care much about your horses
巴特很显然并不关心你的马
and probably paid your father a lot of money
他或许付给你父亲一大笔钱
for something else.
是为了别的什么东西
Do you know what it was?
你知道那会是什么东西吗
Maybe a-a real estate deal? Perhaps a hotel?
也许是房♥地♥产♥交易 也许是一家宾馆
A hotel?
一家宾馆
No, my father was in the oil business.
不 我父亲经营的是石油业
But Bart couldn't have been involved in that.
但是巴特不可能有所牵连
Why not the oil business?
为什么不能是石油业
Because we have a home in Dubai,
因为我们在迪拜安了家
but we're Sudanese nationals.
但我们是苏丹侨民
I'm sorry. International affairs are not my area of expertise.
抱歉 国际事务不是我的专长
Well, at least not this kind.
至少这方面我不行
Well, the U.S. has an embargo against trading oil with Sudan,
美国禁止和苏丹产生石油贸易
so if that's what he bought from my father--
因此 如果他从我父亲那里买♥♥的是石油
Bart was breaking federal law.
巴特就违反了联邦法律
Thanks for taking another look at my loan application.
谢谢你重审我的贷款申请书
I... can't believe I left out all the revenue from the new markets.
真不敢相信我忽略了新市场的所有收益
Just a rookie mistake, I guess.
我想这大概是新手常犯的错
Well, the numbers do look better,
数字很漂亮
and, uh, I'm glad you caught the error,
而且 我很高兴你找到了错误
because, uh, with ad sales projections like this...
因为像这样的广♥告♥销♥售♥预测
we're happy to extend "The Spectator's" line of credit.
我们很高兴提高《观察家》的信用额度
Thank you so much. You're a lifesaver.
非常感谢 你真是个救世主
Now let me just go make you a copy of this real quick.
现在我马上给你复印一份
I'll be right back.
马上回来
How did it go?
进展如何
Yeah, Nate asked me to take another look at the numbers
是的 内特果真要求我再看看财政数字
like you said he would.
完全如你所说
Are you sure you wanna co-sign on this loan?
你确定你想联合署名吗
It's obvious he's doctored his earnings report.
很明显他篡改了收益报告
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
有其父 必有其子
Send me the documents to sign in the morning.
明早把文件送过来给我签
Again, I'm sorry
我想再次道歉
I didn't tell you I was with Charles,
因为我隐瞒了我和查尔斯在一起
and you felt the need to follow us.
你觉得因此有必要跟踪我们
Apparently...
很显然
with good reason.
理由很充分
He's just trying to make things right with you.
他只是在努力修复和你的关系
I know how much you wanna believe that,
我知道你非常想相信这一点
but Charles has done nothing since we've gotten back together
但是查尔斯自从我们合好以来
but lie and manipulate you.
一直在撒谎和利用你
Oh, really? You really think I'm that much of a pushover.
真的吗 你真以为我就那么容易被利用吗
He will prey upon your maternal instincts
他会利用你的母性本能
to get between us.
来离间我们
Well, I won't let that happen.
我不会让这事发生的
Neither will I.
我也不会
You know how much I don't like ultimatums,
你知道我有多么不喜欢下最后通牒
but I'm afraid Chuck has left me no choice.
但恐怕恰克把我逼得毫无退路
If you wanna be with me,
如果你想和我在一起
you need to stay away from my son.
你要远离我儿子
You can't ask me to do that.
你不能这么要求我
He's my son, too.
他也是我的儿子
We're not done discussing this.
我们回头再讨论这事
So Bart was using the horses
所以巴特通过马匹交易
to hide the money he was buying illegal oil with?
来隐藏非法购买♥♥石油的钱
He had to hide it somehow.
他必须通过某种方式隐藏
Sudan is an embargoed country,
苏丹是禁运国家
which means he didn't fake his death
也就是说 他捏造死亡一事
because he was worried Mason Nevins
不是因为他担心梅森·内文斯
would come after Lily or me.
会找我或莉莉的麻烦
He did it so he could avoid federal prison.
他这么做是为了避免进联邦监狱
Well, this is what we need.
这正是我们需要的材料
Right? Quick.
对吗 快点
Call the CIA or the FBI or TMZ.
打给中情局或联调局或新闻网站
Let's turn him in!
我们举报他
I wish it were that simple. We need evidence first.
真能这么简单就好了 我们得先掌握证据
I was already planning our victory celebration in my head.
我已经在脑中计划我们的胜利庆功会了
We were in a bubble bath with a bottle of Grande Cuvee
我们洗着泡泡浴 喝着库克陈年香槟
and no business in the way of us being together.
没有任何事能阻碍我们在一起
Hold onto that visual.
继续沉浸在那美妙的想法里吧
If I must.
恐怕真得如此
Call me if you need anything.
有事情电我
Blair, it's Jean Pierre.
布莱尔 我是让·皮埃尔
Your mother is not pleased.
你母亲很不高兴
She knows you're avoiding her calls
她知道你故意不接她电♥话♥
and that you don't have orders from any buyers.
你没有从任何买♥♥家那里接到订单
She says you have one month to fix this.
她说限你一个月内扭转局面
Lily, I cannot apologize to you enough.
莉莉 真是万分抱歉
I mean, nothing like this will ever happen again in "The Spectator,"
《观察家》再也不会出现这种事了
I promise you.
我向你保证
Thank you for understanding, yeah. Bye.
谢谢你的理解 好 再见
I hope you're here because you forgive me, too.
我希望你来是因为你也原谅了我
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表