剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip Girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You are running my business
你耍着高中生的卑劣手段
like you're still the meanest girl in high school.
来运营我的公♥司♥
I need to use my power to form the fashionistas of the future,
我需要用自己的能力 用康士坦茨所赐的灵感
with a line for high school girls
设计一个以高中女生为目标客户的时尚系列
inspired by my Constance uniform.
从而跻身时尚界风向标
I'm sorry I didn't say anything when you told me you loved me.
对不起 当你告诉我你爱我的时候我没回应你
All I wanted was a fresh start.
我所盼望的不过是个全新的开始
That's what I want.
这就是我想要的
Well, we had to come to some kind of agreement,
我们不得不做出这样的约定
or we never would've left that hotel room in Monte Carlo.
不然我们会永远不会离开蒙特卡洛的酒店房♥间
It won't be much longer, I promise.
不会耽搁太久了 我保证
We're happy to extend "The Spectator's" line of credit.
我们很高兴提高《观察家》的信用额度
Are you sure wanna cosign on this loan?
你确定要联合署名吗
Send me the documents to sign in the morning.
明早把文件送过来给我签
When Ivy was in the apartment, she said Bart walked in
上次艾薇溜进公♥寓♥ 说注意到巴特走进来时
with an envelope he held on to rather tightly.
手里紧握着一个信封
Is there anything missing?
有没有少了什么东西
That painting of the rainbow woman is gone.
彩虹女人的画像不在了
In that film, the head of the drug cartel
在那个电影中 贩毒集团的头目
stored his illegal account information
把他非法的账户信息
in the back of a painting.
藏在一幅画的后面
Sold for $1.1 million.
110万成交
That piece is a critical component of my campaign against Bart.
那幅画是我扳倒巴特的关键环节
If I topple him, Lily won't be far behind.
如我扳倒了他 那扳倒莉莉也不远了
I'll sell you the painting.
我会把那幅画卖♥♥给你
Where the hell is that envelope?
那个信封到底哪去了
Someone took it off.
有人把它拿走了
Then they've got the evidence!
那么他们就拿到了证据
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
绝望的时候需要非常手段
And even the most disciplined people
以至最自律的人
can resort to destruction.
都能诉诸于破坏
Funny, I didn't ask for turndown service.
真好笑 我可没叫翻屋服务
But did you find what you're looking for?
不过你找到想找的东西了吗
While others try to rebuild bridges
而另一些人想用更亲密的战术
using more intimate tactics.
重修旧好
Wow, this is amazing.
这太不可思议了
Really. And I'm not just talking about this espresso.
真的 我说的不仅是这杯浓缩咖啡
I wish we could just stay like this forever.
我希望我们就像这样待一辈子
Me, too.
我也是
The only thing missing is fresh air.
但我们还缺点新鲜空气
Are you--do you think maybe today that we could, uh...
你觉得我们今天能不能
actually go outside?
出去走走
Come on. You know that we can't be seen together in public
别啊 在我们完全确定关系之前
until we're sure that this is absolutely real.
不能一起出现在公众面前
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure.
我不知道你怎么想 但我十分确定
I can't think of any reason to hold back.
我想不出任何退却的理由
Well, here's a big one.
面前就有个理由
All of our friends are furious at us.
我们所有的朋友对我们怒不可遏
If we wanna be a couple in the real world,
如果我们真的要成一对儿
we need to go out and make amends.
我们得出去赔罪
Okay, where do we start?
好的 从谁开始
I'll start with Blair, and you start with Nate.
我从布莱尔开始 你去找内特
And then afterwards, brunch and a movie on me. I promise.
完事后 我请吃早午餐跟看电影 我保证
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, my, uh, suite needs tidying.
是的 我套房♥需要打扫收拾
Could you please send the maid service?
能给我派个女佣来吗
On second thought, send all the maids you have.
等等 还是把所有的女佣都派过来吧
Where is it? In the safe?
东西在哪 锁保险箱里了
I see you changed the combination.
我看你改了密♥码♥
What could possibly be so important that you misplaced it?
你错放了什么东西这么重要
Your viagra?
你的伟哥吗
Cut the crap, Chuck.
恰克 废话少说
There's the Richard Phillips. It used to have a backing.
这幅理查德·菲利普斯原来有衬背的
I know you have it.
我知道是你拿了
You mean the papers that hold the proof to your illegal oil activities?
你是说那些证明你非法交易石油的文件吗
Papers?
文件吗
You don't have it.
看来你没拿到
You don't even know what you're looking for.
你甚至都不知道要找的是什么东西
Oh, sorry to interrupt this riveting oedipal showdown,
真不好意思打断你们精彩的摊牌
but I think I have what you're looking for.
但我想我手上有你们要找的东西
Mr. Boyer! Mr. Boyer!
波伊尔先生 波伊尔先生
Could I speak with you, please?
我能跟你谈谈吗
This is completely inappropriate, Mr. Archibald.
阿齐布尔德先生 这很不妥
I'm on personal time.
现在是我私人时间
I apologize for the intrusion,
抱歉打扰你了
but you won't return any of my phone calls.
但你不回我任何电♥话♥
All right, I'll be brief, I promise.
这样吧 我保证长话短说
Look, your credit line was due last week.
你的信用额度在上周就到期了
Now if you can't come up with the funds,
现在你要是想不到办法筹集资金
I don't see how I can assist you.
我不知道我能怎么帮你
Mr. Boyer, this paper means everything to me.
波伊尔先生 这份文件对我来说至关重要
I've put all my personal assets into it, all right?
我把我全部身家都压在这上面了
You know how people always tell you to bet on yourself?
人们都说为自己赌一把
Well, that's what I did, and I just--
我就是这么做的 我只是
I need someone else to bet on me, too.
我还需要其他人在我身上下注
Look, I respect your passion,
你的激♥情♥值得赞赏
but I'm afraid in this economy,
但是在当前的经济形势下
people aren't willing to take a bet.
大家恐怕都不愿意冒风险下注
"The Spectator" is not a risk.
《观察家》不会有风险的
It won't fail because it can't.
它不会也不能失败
It's everything I've got, Mr. Boyer.
它是我的一切 波伊尔先生
Now if you could just get me a little more time...
如果您能再给我一点时间...
No promises,
不保证一定可以
but I'll talk to the lender.
但是我会和贷款人谈谈的
Oh! Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 太感谢了
I promise you won't regret it.
我保证您一定不会后悔
Yes.
太好了
Just think, Dorota.
想想看 多洛塔
I started off dressing the minions,
我先是影响小跟班们的穿衣风格
and now I'll be dressing the masses.
而现在我要引领大众着装风潮了
Miss Blair has come long way.
布莱尔小姐有了很大的提升
All grown up with her--her own Barneys co-op pop-up shop.
一同成长的还有她自己的"巴尼斯潮流店"
Now the gift bags must be perfect.
礼品袋必须完美无缺
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Blair, I know that I've done some horrible things,
布莱尔 我知道我做了一些令人憎恶的事
but I am so sorry, and I've come to make amends.
但我很抱歉 我是来给你赔罪的
Amends would imply that there's something to be mended.
赔罪意味着事情是可以弥补
What you did can never be fixed.
而你的所作所为永远无法补救
You've sworn that our friendship is beyond repair in the past,
你不是还发誓说 我们的友谊无法修复
but we've always gotten through it.
但我们总能和好如初
Well, this time is different.
这次不一样了
You seduced Dan on the bar at the Campbell apartment--
你在坎贝尔公♥寓♥的酒吧里勾引了丹
the very same spot you deflowered my first boyfriend.
而且同一个地方 你还给我的初恋破了处
I would never be that cruel to you...
我永远都不会那样残忍♥地对你
on purpose.
起码不会有意那样
I won't accept losing you.
我不想失去你
So... I'm just gonna sit here
那...我就一直坐在这
until you realize how sorry I am
直到你意识到我有多么抱歉
and how much I love you.
以及我有多么爱你
Suit yourself.
随便你
Sit there, quietly, like a mannequin.
静静地坐在那 像人台一样
That's what you're best at anyway.
你最擅长这个了
And what are you best at, Blair?
你最擅长什么呢 布莱尔
Your new junior line?
你新推出的少女系列吗
And what makes you think the Katniss Everdeen generation
你凭什么认为凯特尼斯·伊芙狄恩这代人
is going to care about Blair Waldorf's pleated skirts?
会喜欢布莱尔·霍道夫的百褶裙
You're not a teenager anymore.
你已经不是少女了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表