剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I thought we were on the same team.
我还以为我们是同一条战线上的呢
We are, which is why you should sell me that painting.
我们是 所以把那幅画卖♥♥给我吧
Lily already tried that.
莉莉已经尝试过说服我了
I hope you turned her down.
我希望你谢绝了她
That piece is a critical component of my campaign against Bart.
那幅画是我扳倒巴特的一个关键部分
As you know, if I topple him, Lily won't be far behind.
你懂的 如我扳倒了他 扳倒莉莉也不远了
What's a queen without her king?
没有了国王还叫什么皇后
I'll sell you the painting...
我会把那幅画卖♥♥给你
for double what I paid.
但以双倍价钱
That's a price I'm willing to pay.
我乐意接受
All right, I'll have it delivered.
好吧 我会派人把画送过去
Pleasure doing business with you.
跟你合作很愉快
Spotted--Ivy moonlighting as a gallerina.
现场播报 艾薇兼♥职♥做起卖♥♥画中介
Better hope this masterpiece isn't a forgery.
最好祈祷这幅名作不是个赝品
Is it weird to say I'm-- I'm glad we got in that fight?
这么说会不会很怪 我很高兴我们吵了一架
No, no. No, not at all. I am, too.
没有 没有 一点也不 我也挺高兴
That storage unit I kept packed full of old resentments
我旧怨重重
was getting pretty full.
已积累太久
You know, I-I feel like I did
这感觉就像
when I first came back to the city from boarding school,
和我刚从寄宿学校回纽约时一样
when all I wanted was a fresh start.
所盼望的不过是个全新的开始
Well, you have one now, at least with me.
你现在就有一个了 至少和我有了
I, uh, should probably take off. It's getting pretty late.
我大概该走了 时间不早了
Oh, did you ever find a place?
你找到住的地方了吗
Technically, no. But, I mean, I got that check now, so...
其实还没 但我现在有了那张支票 所以
I can afford a hotel room. I don't want to impose too much.
我可以找个酒店住 我不想勉强你
No, you're-- you're not imposing at all.
不 你一点都没有勉强
Are you sure? I mean, just this morning,
你确定吗 我是说 今天早上
you were saying you thought it might ruin our friendship.
你还说你认为这毁掉了我们的友谊
Well, I think if we could get through the last five years,
过去的五年我们都能挺过来
then we could get through a few more nights.
多几个晚上也无妨
So... y-you can stay.
你可以留下来
Or you don't have to.
但你也不是非得留下来
You can go, too.
你也可以离开
Or you can stay. Whatever you want.
或者你可以留下来 看你怎么想
That's what I want.
这就是我所想的
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
Many. Who hasn't?
多了去了 谁没犯过错
You'll have to be more specific, dear.
说具体点儿 亲爱的
When I quit earlier,
我早先辞职的时候
I thought that I was using my dark side
我说我总用我的阴暗面
to hide the fact that I have no talent.
去掩盖我没有天赋的事实
I wasn't the one who said you didn't have talent, Blair.
说你毫无天赋可不是我哦 布莱尔
No, but you told me to squash my dark side,
不 但是你告诉我要赶走我的阴暗面
which is my talent. It's my inspiration.
那就是我的天赋 我的灵感所在
You can't blackmail your way through business.
你不能在生意上耍手段
Well, I agree, but...
我同意 但是
I'm not talking about my management style,
我并不是在说我的管理方式
which I admit needs help to stay on the straight and narrow.
我承认我需要监督才能安分守已
I'm talking about my designs.
我是在说我的设计
Oh, where is this coming from?
这从何说起
High school.
高中时代
My Grace Kelly did have talent.
我像格蕾丝·凯丽的那一面很有天赋
She got me straight A's and the perfect boyfriend.
她使我得满分 交上完美的男朋友
But it was my Grace Jones
但是我像格蕾丝·琼斯的那一面
that had everyone wanting to dress like me,
使大家都想穿成我这样
Not because they admired my hard work
不是因为她们倾羡我的努力
but because they were fascinated by my ferocity.
而是因为她们被我的女王范所吸引
You did instill fear in the hearts of many.
你的确是很多人心中的权威所在
I need to stop trying to be you and use my power
我需要试着不去成为你 而是利用自己的能力
to form the fashionistas of the future...
用康士坦茨所赐的灵感
with a line for high school girls,
设计一个以高中女生为目标客户的系列
inspired by my constance uniform.
从而跻身时尚界风向标
I'm not sure people want to wear uniforms
我不太觉得学生们不用上学时
if they're not in school.
还会想穿校服
These won't be the uniforms they have to wear.
这些不是她们必须穿的制♥服♥
They'll be the uniforms they beg to wear--
而是她们会渴望穿的制♥服♥
Once they see on the girls they want to be.
一旦她们看到她们想成为的人穿着这些制♥服♥
They own this town.
她们拥有这座城市
Uniforms?
制♥服♥
Well, they do represent power and authority
制♥服♥确实代表了能力和权威
and instill a sense of belonging.
并且灌输了一种归宿感
And the girls I dress won't follow trends.
而我选的那些女孩不会盲目跟随潮流
They will set them,
而是创造潮流
Just like I did.
就像我过去那样
You always were very influential.
你那时确实很有影响力
Please.
拜托了
Give me one more chance to prove it.
再给我一次机会去证明
So what do you expect to find?
你期望找到什么
The financial records of Bart's oil deal,
巴特石油交易的财务记录
which, when I finally hand over to the FBI,
把那个上交给联邦调查局以后
will ensure he spends the rest of his days
就能确保他在今后的岁月里
playing pinochle with Bernie Madoff.
和伯纳德·麦道夫一起玩扑克了
Thank you.
多谢
Well, I guess it's not time to break out the handcuffs just yet.
我想我们高兴得太早
Where the hell is that envelope?
那封信到底哪去了
Maybe "Traffic" meant something else
也许"交通"说的不是这个
or we got the wrong painting.
或者我们拿错了画
No. No. Lily was too determined to get this one,
不可能 莉莉当时很坚定要拍得这幅画
and the Phillips in my bedroom has a backing on it.
而我卧室的那幅同作者的画有个衬背
Then someone took it off.
那么就是有人把它拿走了
Then they've got the evidence!
那么他们就拿到了证据
Remember that silver bullet we were looking for?
还记得我们一直在找的那个致命一击吗
I found it.
我找到了
You know, I really think it's time for you to come back.
我真觉得你现在该回来了
The sooner, the better.
越快越好
I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this.
我不知道我还能撑多久
I gotta go.
先挂了
One pepperoni pizza, extra cheese to go
意大利香肠披萨 加倍芝士的
with a bottle of Dom Perignon--
还有一瓶唐·培里侬
An unexpected yet brilliant combination,
出乎意料却完美的组合
Just like us.
就像我们一样
The Beatles sang,
甲壳虫在歌♥里唱道
"Living is easy with eyes closed."
"闭上眼睛 生活就更轻松"
Bart, I am so sorry.
巴特 我很抱歉
I had no idea that's where you hid the records of your oil deals.
我真不知道你将石油交易的记录藏在那里
But even with our eyes open,
但是即使我们睁着眼睛
we all still have blind spots.
也会有盲点
Or maybe we're just looking in the wrong place.
又或许我们只是找错了地方
So this will be aimed at the 12-to-25 set.
所以这个目标人群设定在12到25岁之间
Marc Jacobs has "Marc by"...
马克·雅可布有"马克"副牌
Mm-hmm. And Waldorf designs will have "B".
霍道夫设计也将有"B"作为副牌
Oh, I just love that. Yeah!
我喜欢 太好了
But when we finally do see the light,
但是当我们终见阳光之时
it's strawberry fields forever.
眼前似乎就是无限甜美
Wait a second.
等等
Are you sure?
你确定吗
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表