剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here-- your one and only source
"八卦天后"在此 这是你了解
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
I made a deal to sell some oil from the Sudan.
我做了笔从苏丹进口石油贩卖♥♥的交易
There was an embargo in place, which made it illegal.
但政♥府♥有禁令 所以那样做是违法的
Was anyone hurt? No.
有人因此受伤了吗 没有
She said Bart walked in with an envelope.
她说巴特走进来时拿着一个信封
And he's not about to show you what's in the envelope.
他不可能让你看信封里有什么
He won't, but someone else might--Bruce Caplan.
他不会但别人可能会 布鲁斯·卡普兰
The Bass business manager?
那个拜斯商务经理吗
I'm not gonna let you threaten our family ever again.
我不会让你再威胁到我的家庭
Don't!
不要
You are indebted to me, and I'm here to collect.
你欠我一些债务 我来讨债了
Chuck, it was all my fault. He cornered me.
恰克 都是我的错 是他逼我的
My father?
我父亲吗
Are you sure that I'm the one person you wanna be with?
你确定我是那个你想共渡一生的人吗
You have always been the one.
你永远都是那唯一之选
Humphrey, where the hell have you been?
汉弗瑞 你死哪去了
I'm writing the Serena chapter.
我正在写瑟琳娜这一章
Well, even if we can't put Bart behind bars,
就算我们不能让巴特坐牢
we'll still be together.
我们依然会在一起
We made a pact.
我们之间是有约定的
We can't be together.
我们不能在一起
Gobble, gobble, upper east siders.
听那火鸡咯咯叫 上东区的各位
That's right. It's Thanksgiving again.
没错 又逢一年感恩节
And I hope you all brought your appetites,
而且我希望各位都有好食欲
because today's the one day a year
因为今天是一年中
you're supposed to count your blessings...
最需要感恩的日子
I love the parade.
我太爱游♥行♥了
And not your calories.
而并非关注卡路里的日子
I don't care whether you're sick to your stomach...
我不管你是毫无胃口
or simply on a liquid diet.
还是只想借酒消愁
This turkey day,
借此火鸡之日
I'm going to make sure everyone eats their hearts out.
我会确保每个人都因忧伤过度而憔悴
Dorota, did you remember my noise-canceling headphones
多洛塔 记得拿上我的防噪音耳机
and my Bottega eye mask?
和我的宝缇嘉眼罩[意大利品牌]
Flying alone on the holidays is like Chatroulette.
你可保不准节假日单独坐飞机会碰上怎样的邻座
So why go to Paris?
那你为什么还去巴黎
We both know today is most favorite day of year.
我们都知道今天是你一年中最喜欢的日子呀
Ah, yes, it is true.
是的 没错
Thanksgiving does hold a special place in my heart and stomach
感恩节确实在我心里和胃里都占据重要位置
but I guess this year a pumpkin macaroon will just have to do.
但是我想今年南瓜马卡龙也勉强算数
But every Thanksgiving, you try to visit Miss Eleanor.
但每次感恩节 你都说要去看埃莉诺
And this year, I'm actually going to make it.
今年我终于得已成行
Besides, we both know that if I stay in town,
另外 我们都知道如果我待在纽约
I'll just be meddling in other people's affairs,
我也只是掺和别人的事而已
and I promised myself I would not do that this year.
而我对自己发誓今年不能再这样了
Still no word from Mr. Chuck since pop-up show?
自从上次活动后 恰克先生还是没联♥系♥你吗
No, and I'm not going to call him either.
没有 而且我也不打算联♥系♥他
Chuck only goes darker when I push him,
如果我逼他 他只会变得更消极
so I'm gonna give him all the time and space he needs.
所以我要给他所需的时间和空间
He'll snap out of his funk eventually.
他迟早会走出阴霾的
And you okay leaving Miss Serena alone with Mr. Lonely Boy?
留瑟琳娜小姐单独和寂♥寞♥男♥孩在一起也没关系吗
Well, I don't want her back with that backstabbing Brooklynite,
我是不想她和那个卑鄙暗算的布鲁克林佬在一起
but now that we're best friends again,
但现在既然我们又是闺蜜了
I have to just hold my tongue
我就只能管住我的嘴
and let this ridiculous relationship run its course.
任由这段荒唐的感情自己发展了
Like stomach flow.
就像胃液横流一样
Yes, and until then,
是的 在那之前
I will just play the supportive friend,
我演好大力支持她的闺蜜就好
which we both know
而且我们都知道
I'm much better at from the other side of the Atlantic.
我离得越远 演的越好
Now vite, vite.
现在 快去做事
Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows and pecans! Yum!
甘薯砂锅加棉花糖和山核桃 太美味了
How that's a side dish and not a dessert, I will never know.
这怎么是道辅菜而不是甜点呢 搞不懂
Serena, you have to see this new hotel in Turks and Caicos.
瑟琳娜 看看特克斯凯科斯群岛的新酒店
Bart and I are gonna practically be sleeping on the beach tonight.
巴特和我今晚真是要睡在海滩上了
You're not gonna be here for Thanksgiving?
感恩节你不在这儿吗
Well, after everything we went through with Charles' vendetta,
经历了和查尔斯的恩恩怨怨
Bart thought we could use a little R&R on Malcolm Beach.
巴特觉得我们应该在马尔科姆海滩好好休养下
Now I just need to find out
我现在只想知道
where Laryssa stored my Missonis for the winter.
勒瑞萨把我的米索尼冬衣放哪了
Try Eric's closet.
找找艾瑞克的衣柜
You know, this might actually be a good thing.
这没准是件好事
It'll just be the two of us.
只有我们两个
Or maybe we can invite everyone?
或许我们可以邀请大家来
We can invite Rufus,
可以请鲁弗斯
and since Bart's not here, we can invite Chuck
既然巴特不在 我们还可以请恰克
and then Nate and then Blair.
还有内特和布莱尔
I don't know.
我说不好
I mean, it's our first Thanksgiving back together,
这是我们复合后的第一个感恩节
and--and given our track record with Thanksgivings,
从以往感恩节的经历来看
it might be kinda risky.
这么做可能很危险
Divorces have been filed, affairs revealed.
离婚协议啊婚外情啊什么的
Yes, but that was our parents, not us.
是 但那是我们父母 不是我们
Come on. They're not even gonna be here.
拜托 他们都不会在这儿
Okay. I mean, if it's what you really want, I'm in.
好吧 如果你真想 我同意
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right, so I'll go invite my dad
我去邀请我爸
and grab the world-famous Humphrey stuffing recipe.
顺便去拿世界著名的汉弗瑞火鸡填料食谱
Okay, well, I'll stop by Blair's,
我去布莱尔家转一圈
and then I'll go to the market
再去趟超♥市♥
and try to upgrade for a bigger bird.
买♥♥只大火鸡
Okay. Back here in a couple hours?
几个小时后回这儿来
Perfect.
太好了
Where's monkey?
小猴子哪去了
I found his crying at my door comforting.
它在我门前哭叫让我很是宽慰
I had him from housekeeping take him for a walk.
我让客房♥部的人带它出去走走了
Why? Because you were too busy
为什么 是因为你在忙着
reading up on new ways to betray your best friend?
找新方法背叛你的死党吗
Chuck, you know how sorry I am.
恰克 你知道我有多抱歉
Bart's threatening to send me to prison
因为我伪造了《观察家》的帐目
for cooking "The Spectator's" books.
巴特威胁我 要让我坐牢
And I don't want to hurt you again,
我不想再伤害你了
so I've been going over these documents, just...
所以我在看一些文件
trying to figure a way out of this whole mess.
想找出点解决的办法
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Bart Bass is a grand master of manipulation.
巴特·拜斯是个出色的"操盘手"
He has ruined me.
他已经毁了我
You'll be child's play.
玩你简直是小儿科
My advice is to lie back and think of England.
我劝你还是歇手 考虑引渡去英格兰吧
Yeah, thanks for the help.
谢谢你的帮助
If I could defeat my father,
如果我能打垮我父亲
do you think I'd be here drinking alone,
你觉得我还会在这儿喝闷酒
unable to be with the woman I love?
没法和我心爱的女人在一起吗
Maybe you should do some research
也许你应该查查
into finding yourself a hot tub time machine
有没有时光机
so you can go back and undo your creative accounting.
好让你重返过去 不对账目做手脚
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I'm so glad you're still here.
幸好你还没走
So my thanksgiving plans changed.
我的感恩节计划有变
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Humphrey left you high and dry. Not to worry.
准是汉弗瑞留你孤身一人了 别担心
I still have a free first class companion ticket to Paris
我还可以带一个人坐头等舱飞赴巴黎
for anyone other than Dorota.
谁都行 就是不带多洛塔
What? It is not my fault
怎么了 瓦尼亚带孩子们去明斯克过节
that Vanya took the kids to Minsk.
又不是我的错
No, Dan and I are great.
不是那样 丹和我挺好的
Actually, we decided to host thanksgiving together,
其实我们想一起在家里过感恩节
and I need you there.
我需要你也出席
Miss Blair, Miss Eleanor is expecting you.
布莱尔小姐 埃莉诺小姐还等你过去呢
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表