剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
and take back the presidency of Waldorf designs,
我将重新执掌霍道夫设计公♥司♥
Effective immediately.
即刻生效
Watch out, B.
小心 B
They say you're only as good as the company you keep,
俗话说 物以类聚
and right now you're not keeping any.
可现在的你却一无所聚
What's going on?
发生了什么
Why are you taking down the paintings for my event?
你为什么把我的义卖♥♥作品取下来了
I think you mean our event.
你应该说 我们的义卖♥♥会
Since everyone in the art world is coming here tonight
今晚艺术界的业内人士都会来这里
instead of my gallery opening,
而不是去我的画廊开幕式
I decided to have my opening here.
我决定在这里举办开幕式
That's outrageous. I'm gonna talk to Benedict
太离谱了 我要和本尼迪克特谈谈
and have him reinstall my art immediately.
让他立刻把我的作品重新挂回去
Well, that would be difficult since we own it all now.
那恐怕有困难 这里现在归我们了
Lily, welcome.
莉莉 欢迎到来
I see you've met our new event co-sponsors.
你见过我的新联合赞助人了吧
I have,
是的
and I'm not thrilled
我十分不悦
that my carefully curated pieces are being replaced
我精心保存的艺术品就这样被取代
without even so much as a phone call.
而你们连通电♥话♥都没打给我
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I never imagined that you'd object
我从未想过你会反对
to raising more money for such a worthwhile cause.
这样一个能筹集到更多善款的举动
Lily, Rufus and Ivy have helped A.P.F.
莉莉 鲁弗斯和艾薇帮助艺术作品基金会
break fund-raising records.
破了筹集善款的记录
Certainly, sharing your hosting duties
当然 共享你的主办身份
is a-a small price to pay.
只是小小的敬意
Of course,
没错
which is why you've inspired me to make my own additional donation,
所以我打算捐赠更多善款
which I am sure will break their record.
我敢肯定可以超越他们的捐赠记录
Hold it right there, Humph-freak!
站住 汉疯瑞
Do you have any idea what a mess your article has made?
你知不知道你的文章造成了多恶劣的影响
No, but I'm guessing you're gonna tell me
不知道 不过我继续向前走
even if I keep walking.
你也会告诉我的吧
My mother dted me, thanks to your disparaging drivel.
因为你那篇无稽之谈 我母亲将我降职了
Right, and I'm sure it had nothing to do
是么 那我敢肯定
with your work-related behavior.
那跟你的工作表现一点关系都"没有"
Fix this,
想办法弥补
or when I'm done with you,
不然等我们彻底撕破脸
you won't even have Georgina Sparks' couch in Brooklyn.
你就会连乔治娜的沙发睡不上
I will fly Vanessa back
如果有必要的话
from whatever third-world country she's in if I have to.
我还会让瓦内萨从她在的第三世界国家飞回来
Do you hear yourself?
你听到你说的话了吗
You're trying to bully me
你在欺压我
into retracting an article about you being a bully.
让我撤回那篇关于你欺压别人的文章
No.
不
I'm proving to my mother
我在向我母亲证明
that I am the mature, polite, professional woman
我是一个成熟 优雅 专业的女性
who should be running Waldorf Designs.
有足够的能力来运营霍道夫设计
Blair, you tracked me down with your "Spotted" Map
布莱尔 你借"八卦天后"的地图来跟踪我
and threatened me with the return of Vanessa.
威胁我要让瓦内萨回来
You are not mature, polite, or professional,
你根本跟成熟 优雅 专业不沾边
and even your own mother knows it.
你母亲也深知这一点
Nelly?
内丽
Do you think you could meet me at Lily's benefit tonight?
今晚你可以来莉莉的义卖♥♥会见我吗
There's something I think you would want to hear.
我要说一些你会有兴趣的事
And you're sure there's nothing?
你确定什么都没有吗
There's nothing in any of this art.
所有作品后面都没有任何东西
It could be subtle.
可能是很微小的东西
Tape on the backing or rip in the seam.
敲打背面试试 或者查看下接缝
No, there's nothing.
没 什么也没有
And the back of artwork is really boring.
艺术作品的背面真的很无趣
Hold on one second.
你先等等
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Nate? What are you doing here?
内特 你在这里干嘛
I am just writing a story on Lily's artwork
我在为《观察家》
for "The spectator."
写莉莉作品的相关报道
Oh, for the A.P.F. benefit tonight?
为今晚的艺术作品基金会义卖♥♥吗
Yeah. Exactly.
没错
What are you up to?
你在干嘛呢
Uh, just rereading an old short story.
看一篇以前读过的短篇故事
Hey, is everybody a writer these days?
现在人人都能当作家了吗
It--no, it's Dan's.
不 是丹写的
Wow. Aren't you getting enough of him in "Vanity Fair"?
你还没受够他在《名利场》上的作品吗
It's the one from "The New Yorker."
我读的是刊登在《纽约客》上的
You know, the story about the first time he saw me at that party.
就是 关于他在派对上第一次见到我的情形
Do not tell me in some twisted turn of events
别告诉我那性♥爱♥录像使故事峰回路转
that sex tape made you miss him.
让你开始思念他了
No, it's just...
不 不是那样
We spent some time together,
我们曾经在一起过
and... I don't know. It-- it brought up some old memories.
我也不清楚 只是勾起回忆了
Serena, you're really vulnerable right now
瑟琳娜 你刚跟史蒂文分手
after Steven broke up with you.
你现在很脆弱 很敏感
It's too soon to have real feelings for Dan.
你现在对丹动情未免太快了
But what if those feelings never really went away?
可是如果说我对丹的感情从来没有消退过呢
That high school kid you fell in love with--
你高中时期爱上的那个男孩
that's not who he is anymore, okay?
跟现在的丹是不一样的 好吗
He almost cost me "The Spectator" to sell his serial.
他为了卖♥♥他的作品 害我差点失去了《观察家》
And he exploited all of us in those chapters.
而且他为了写那些故事 利用了我们所有人
I know. You're right.
我知道 你说的没错
I mean, he has become a selfish egomaniac who will...
他变成了一个彻头彻尾的利己主义者
Serena--
瑟琳娜
Destroy his friends for--for money and attention,
他不惜摧毁他的朋友 来赢得金钱 知名度
for fame and--
赢得声望
I know how much you like chocolate-covered strawberries.
我知道你很喜欢巧克力糖衣草莓
Dan, wait.
丹 等等
Hey, listen, I better get going.
听着 我还是走吧
Wait. What about the auction Serena mentioned?
等等 瑟琳娜提到的那个义卖♥♥会呢
Look around. Is there anything missing?
你看看四周 有没有什么东西少了
That painting of the rainbow woman is gone.
彩虹女人的画像不在了
Oh. My Richard Phillips has arrived.
我的理查德·菲利普斯画作到了
Lily, are you sure?
莉莉 你确定要拍卖♥♥吗
You know, it's one of my favorite pieces in my collection,
你知道的 那是我最喜欢的作品之一
but it is for a good cause.
但今天是为了做善事
And I've already sent Bart an e-mail,
我已经给巴特发了封邮件
and I know he will agree.
我知道他会同意的
This is incredibly generous.
你简直太慷慨了
In fact, we're gonna have a live auction
事实上 我们会为了这件作品
just for this special piece.
单独举办一个现场拍卖♥♥会
I know she will be the star of the show.
我知道她会成为展会焦点的
This work of art appears to be a work of Bart.
这件艺术作品似乎正是巴特的杰作
Let the bidding begin.
让我们开始竞标吧
This is Spencer Sweeney, Patrick McMullan,
斯宾塞·斯威尼 帕特里克·麦克穆兰
and Fab Five Freddy.
弗布·弗莱迪[三者皆为艺术家]
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们 晚上好
and welcome to the Art Production Fund Benefit.
欢迎来到艺术作品基金会义卖♥♥
First, I'd like to say a special thanks
首先 我想将诚挚的谢意
to rufus Humphrey and Ivy Dickens
献给鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞和艾薇·迪肯斯
for their tremendous contribution tonight.
感谢二位对这场义卖♥♥的慷慨捐献
Careful, Lily.
小心 莉莉
You paid a lot of money to fill those worry lines.
为了心安理得 你可是花了不少钱啊
Listen, you vile little interloper,
听着 你这个不要脸的小三
you and Rufus may have rubbed
你和鲁弗斯可以倾尽所有
your last two nickels together to replace my art,
来换走我的艺术品
but the only people that you're making fools of are yourselves.
但是你们这是在自欺欺人
But tonight, folks, the centerpiece of this event
朋友们 但今晚活动压轴的艺术品
will be a special live auction
是现场特别拍卖♥♥的
of Richard Phillips' "Spectrum",
理查德·菲利普斯的《光谱》
courtesy of Lilian Bass' personal collection.
为莉莲·拜斯的私人收藏
Bidding will begin shortly.
马上就开始竞标
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表