剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I love him and that I want to marry him.
我爱他并且想嫁给他
Thank you, B.
谢谢你 B
Now go. I wanna be a bridesmaid.
快去吧 我可想当伴娘
Our next debutante is Bunny Raburn.
下一位名媛是邦妮·拉伯恩
Bunny is the daughter of Jim and Fran Raburn.
邦妮是吉姆·拉伯恩和弗兰·拉伯恩之女
Ticktock. She's escorted by Tom Grand.
时间不多了 她的舞伴是汤姆·格兰德
Bunny began to dance as a toddler...
邦妮自蹒跚学步起就开始跳舞...
Hey. How you feeling?
感觉如何
Like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
提心吊胆地等着呗
Hey. Oh, there you are.
嗨 你终于来了
I'm glad you made it.
真高兴你能过来
So I-I take it you didn't uninvite me either?
那我就当你没有取消对我的邀请咯
Of course not. What are you talking about?
当然没有 你在说什么
Well, I know about the engagement ring,
我知道订婚戒指的事了
and I don't care about my mom's permission.
我不在乎是不是有妈妈的同意
Neither do I.
我也不在乎
Our next debutante is Sage Spence.
下一位名媛是塞吉·思朋斯
You ready for this?
准备好了吗
I can hardly wait.
迫不及待了
Sage is the daughter of Paulette and Steven Spence.
塞吉是波莱特·思朋斯与史蒂文·思朋斯之女
She's escorted by Nathaniel Archibald.
她的舞伴是内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德
I always knew you could do dirty.
我就知道你会耍手段
Provocative.
这是创意
We do make a good team.
我们搭档的不错
Her love of horseback riding
她对骑马的喜爱
started on the central park carousel...
是在中♥央♥公园的旋转...
What are you doing? Help me!
你在干什么 帮帮我
Ed, black it out!
爱德 关掉
Can we please turn off the screen?
我们就不能把大屏幕关掉吗
No! No!
别这样
Stop that!
不要拍照
That's weird. Your camera's on.
很奇怪 你的摄像机打开了
Uh, no, no, it's not.
没有 没有打开
Whoa, I think it was recording us, actually.
我觉得它正在录我们
Oh, gosh. Maybe I-I...
天呐 可能是我...
Blair, I can explain this.
布莱尔 听我解释
You manipulated me into thinking that it was over
你误导我 让我觉得我和她都结束了
so I would cheat on her.
好让我背叛她
I said I'd never mention S again.
我说过我不会再提起S了
But what's a movie without credits?
但是缺了主演算什么电影呢
Why don't we start the dancing early, huh?
不如我们早点开始跳舞吧
Dancing. Dancing would be good.
跳舞吧 享受跳舞吧
Sage did this. She told Blair she had a plan.
是塞吉做的 她告诉布莱尔她有个计划
What, the same Blair who put her in a fashion show half-naked?
是那个让她几乎半裸着走秀的布莱尔吗
No, Sage did that, too.
不 那也是塞吉干的
You cannot let her sabotage our relationship.
你不能让她破坏我们的关系
Excuse me if I don't take parenting advice
很抱歉 我不需要你来给我为人父的建议
from a woman who recorded herself having sex with her ex
你竟然录下和前男友的性♥爱♥视频
to get revenge on her best friend.
就为了报复自己最好的朋友
I know that that was wrong.
我知道我那么做不对
I was in a really bad place,
我当时处于非常糟糕的状态
which is why I left town in the first place--
所以我才离开了这座城市
to get a fresh start, which I had with you.
去重新开始 然后我遇到你才真算重新开始了
This doesn't change us.
它不会改变我们的
It changes everything.
它改变了所有的一切
So the whole time you refused to speak to me
长♥期♥以来你拒绝跟我谈
for choosing Chuck,
我选择了恰克的事
you were cheating on me with Serena.
是因为你和瑟琳娜搞上了 背叛了我
It was only once.
只有一次
And you--you heard the tape. She manipulated me into it.
你听到录像带里说了 是她在利用我
In order to claim date rape, you have to say "No."
为了避免发展成约会强♥奸♥ 你该拒绝才对
Look, she told me you chose Chuck,
她告诉我你选的是恰克
which turns out wasn't even a lie.
现在看来这并不是谎话
You just didn't have the decency to tell me yourself.
你只是没有亲口告诉我而已
I intended to,
我准备告诉你的
but I respected you enough
但我知道尊重你
not to sleep with him until I did.
在和你正式分手前 没有和他上♥床♥
I thought Chuck sleeping with Jenny
我以为恰克和珍妮上♥床♥
was the most despicable thing someone could do to me.
是别人能对我做的最卑鄙的事情
But this is worse,
但这次更过分
because you pretended to be better.
因为你一直假装是个更好的男人
At least I ended up with the right person.
至少我和我的真命天子在一起了
You ended up with no one.
你会一个人孤独终老的
Chuck will never be finished fighting with his father,
恰克对他爸爸的抗争不会结束
and that ring around your neck
你脖子上戴的戒指
is never gonna be on your finger.
永远也不会套上你的手指
I would rather be with no one than with you.
我宁愿孤独终老也不要和你一起
What the hell happened to waiting until midnight?
你等到半夜是会死吗
I was going to.
我本来是要等的
That little bitch Sage stole my phone.
那个小贱♥人♥塞吉偷了我的手♥机♥
W-what did I-- what did I ever do to her?
我哪里惹着她了
Well, from what I've heard over debs hurling in the bathroom,
从我在洗手间偷听到的消息来看
she wanted to stop her daddy from marrying Serena.
她要阻止她爸爸和瑟琳娜结婚
The surprise ending for your serial
你的小说这出人意料的结局
was just collateral damage.
不过是城门失火殃及池鱼
Well, you still got what you wanted.
你还是得到你想要的结果了
Blair hates me forever.
布莱尔会恨我一辈子
I'm gonna go get the next chapter.
我要去拿下一篇章了
Bring it to me here.
拿来给我见识见识
Hmm. I forgot how much I love being 16.
我都忘了16岁是多美妙了
Tell me this isn't your best cotillion ever.
告诉我这不是你最好的沙龙舞晚宴
Oh, are you kidding me?
你是在开玩笑吗
This is worse than when I punched Carter Baizen.
简直比我打卡特·贝森的那次还糟糕
Excuse me, mini me.
打扰一下 迷你版的我
My phone?
我的手♥机♥
Oh. Is this yours?
这是你的吗
Hmm. Skip the innocent act.
别装无辜了
I admire your way with an antic.
我很欣赏你玩花招的样子
If you're ever in the need of employment, call me.
如果你想找工作的话 记得打给我
Wait. You broadcast the sex tape?
等等 是你放的性♥爱♥视频
Would you want your father to marry Serena?
难道你愿意让你♥爸♥娶瑟琳娜吗
She's my friend. You humiliated her.
她是我的朋友 你羞辱了她
I didn't force her to do it for the camera.
又不是我逼她录的视频
I simply reported it,
我只是把它报道出来
like you did with my dad
就像你在《观察家》上
and Lily on "The Spectator."
曝光我爸爸和莉莉一样
That's a newspaper, not a society gala.
那是报纸 不是社交晚宴
And I didn't do it to hurt them.
我也不是为了故意伤害他们
You know what?
你知道吗
You may be legal,
也许你这么做不犯法
but this is way too high school for me.
但这对我来说太幼稚了
Nate! Nate, where are you going?
内特 内特 你要去哪里
We were in the middle of a dance!
我们舞才跳了一半
Ah, that's great. As long as they're done for the opening.
那太棒了 只要不妨碍如期开张就行
Thanks.
谢谢
That sounded positive. Are the floors okay?
听起来挺顺利 地板都没问题吗
They were destroyed,
它们都坏了
but Bex told an anonymous collector
但拜克斯找到了一个匿名收藏家
about the Cole James piece,
买♥♥科尔·詹姆斯的作品
which means now we have the money to replace them.
也就是说我们现在有钱换掉那些了
Well, I knew everything would work out.
我就知道所有问题都会解决的
I'm gonna go clean up so we can celebrate.
我去收拾收拾 准备庆祝一下
And say "Thanks" To Bex for me, too.
帮我和拜克斯道谢
Hi. Bex, I know you're not allowed to tell me
拜克斯 我知道你不能告诉我
who bought the piece,
是谁买♥♥走了这些画
Uh, but, uh, I'd like to send them an invitation
不过 我想给他们发封邀请函
and, uh, a thank-you note.
以及感谢信
A.P.O. Box would be great.
邮箱号♥码就可以
Wait. Are you s-- are you sure it's 766♥4♥8?
等等 你确定是766♥4♥8吗
Yep, that's all I needed. Thanks.
好吧 就要这些 谢谢
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表