剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Obviously one is the stupid Serena serenade
很明显 一份是那个你高中初识
that you've been composing since ninth grade,
很傻很天真的瑟琳娜
And the other is the piercing expose
另一份是被你彻底看透
that you started to write over the summer.
整个夏天一直在写的瑟琳娜
Don't be an idiot.
别傻了
Do you wanna win, or do you just wanna win Serena?
你是想大获全胜 还是只想赢得瑟琳娜
Serena? Dinner's ready.
瑟琳娜 宴席准备好了
There is no winning without Serena.
没有瑟琳娜 什么都赢不了
Dinner's ready.
宴席准备好了
Daphne, it's Dan. Hi.
达芙妮 我是丹 你好
Uh, yeah, I've decided which chapter I wanna publish.
没错 我决定好发表哪篇故事了
Oh, Dorota, this looks amazing.
多洛塔 这个看起来太棒了
I may need to have a second plate!
看来我要再吃一份了
Oh! And the toasted almonds are such a lovely surprise.
烤杏仁真是太让人惊讶了
Speaking of surprises,
说到惊讶
I was so sorry to hear about Bruce Caplan's passing.
听到布拉德·卡普兰过世的消息真令我伤心
Uh, w--I had no idea.
我没听说这事啊
What happened? He was so young.
怎么会 他还那么年轻
Drowning.
淹死的
He was sailing on the Bass yacht and just fell overboard
他从巴斯的快艇上掉下去了
in broad daylight.
就在大白天
You'd think someone would've jumped in to save him.
你肯定认为会有人跳下去救他吧
My god.
我的天啊
How tragic for his family.
他的家人得多伤心啊
And for Bruce.
还有布鲁斯
It's odd that Bart never mentioned it.
巴特没提这事真是奇怪
You know, I-I wanted to thank you again for inviting us.
再次感谢你邀请我们来
It--it means a lot to Sage and to me.
这对我和塞吉意义非凡
Yeah, of course. I-I'm sorry. I feel terrible though.
当然 抱歉 很不好意思
Up you have enough to eat. I forgot you're gluten-free.
没让你吃饱 我忘了你不吃带麸质的食物了
I'll be fine.
没关系
You know, I-I-I'm more concerned about you.
我反到是更担心你
Why? I eat everything.
为什么 我什么都吃
No, I-I'm talking about
不是这个 我是想说
you getting back together with Dan.
你跟丹又复合了
You know, I-I know I hurt you, but...
我知道我伤害了你 但是
I mean, this kinda represents
这一切又让我想起了
everything you said you were trying to escape from.
那些你说过的你想要逃避的事情
I mean, he wrote all those horrible articles
我是说 他写了那些可怕的文章
about you and your friends.
关于你和你的朋友们
Yeah, but he didn't write one about me.
没错 但他没有写关于我的内容
I know that Dan has made his mistakes, but so have I.
我知道丹犯过一些错误 我也有过
Me, too.
我也有过
The biggest being pushing you away.
把你推开是我犯的最大的错误
I'm still in love with you, Serena.
我仍然深爱着你
We deserve another chance.
我们应该再尝试着接受彼此
I'm sorry, but I'm in love with Dan.
很抱歉 我现在只爱丹
You're not.
你不爱他
He's your rebound from me.
你为疗情伤 他只是我的替身而已
No, you were my rebound from him.
不 你才是他的替身
I left the city
我离开了这座城市
Because I thought he wanted to be with Blair.
因为我以为他想和布莱尔在一起
But Dan is my first love.
丹是我的初恋
He'll always be.
永远都是
You know, maybe I got it right at cotillion after all.
或许我在舞会时所做的并没有错
Steven...
史蒂文
Nate, I came up here to make out,
内特 我是上来跟你亲热的
not to watch you and Chuck play wikileaks.
不是来看你跟恰克玩维基解密的
This isn't gonna work. It has to be at least nine characters.
这个没用 这密♥码♥至少是九位的
Try this.
试试这个
ParkAve740
密♥码♥
There's nothing confidential here.
没有什么机密文件
It's all just general files.
都是些普通文件
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Just look for travel and living expenses,
我只想查查差旅 日常花销
leasing agreements, anything overseas.
租赁合同 以及涉及海外的文件
Hey, just give us a second.
再等我一会儿
Give me 30, and I'll leave you alone.
给我30秒 然后我就不吵你了
Amuse the young lady, Nathaniel. I've got this.
去陪这位年轻女士吧 内特 剩下的我来
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
Go.
说吧
Admit you missed me.
承认你想我
It's okay. I don't care if you watch.
没关系 我不介意你看
She's a keeper, Nate.
她把你看得很紧 内特
And, yes, I can attest to the fact that he missed you,
没错 从你脸上我能发现你很想她
everything has really fallen apart for him
自从你们分手后
since you two broke up.
他的世界都崩塌了
Yeah, so I should probably help Chuck.
没错 看来我是应该帮恰克
I did something that I'm not too proud of--
我做了些见不得人的事
Wait. I think I've got something.
等等 我发现了些东西
It isn't line-caught blue marlin,
虽然不是手钓的蓝枪鱼
But it doesn't look half-bad.
但看起来也不错
Lily?
莉莉
I just heard about Bruce Caplan.
我刚刚听说了布鲁斯·卡普兰的事
Yes. Tragic news.
是啊 悲剧啊
Who told you?
谁跟你说的
Speaking of bruce, I heard he drowned like a rock.
说到布鲁斯 我听说他像块石头似的直沉大海
or at least had them tied to his ankles.
没准他的脚踝上还真绑了石头
Charles, show some respect.
查尔斯 放尊重点
Yeah, maybe we should take a moment to remember Bruce,
好的 或许我们应该花些时间缅怀下
who died falling off your yacht.
从你的快艇上坠海的布鲁斯
And Sheikh Hassan,
而谢赫·哈桑
whose Bass industries-provided car burst into flames.
巴斯实业提供给他的车烧成了灰
I hate it when that happens.
我厌恶这种事情的发生
Bart, is that true?
巴特 这是真的吗
I have no idea what kind of car he was driving.
我不知道他开的是什么车
Oh, I think Chuck could shed some light on that. Right?
我觉得恰克查到了些东西 对吧
Bentley W12,
宾利 W12
provided by Bass Enterprises.
由巴斯实业提供
The leasing agreement, hot off the press.
这份租赁协议上写的很清楚
So what if we provided the Sheikh's cars?
即使谢赫的车是我们提供的
We're certainly not responsible for every mechanical malfunction.
我们也不需要对机械失灵负责
So it's just a coincidence
你的意思是
that the two men who could've sent you to prison
那两个有能力把你送进监狱的人
happen to die in transportation you so generously provided them?
死在了你慷慨提供的交通工具上是巧合吗
If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna freshen up.
不好意思 我失陪一下
If you done with problem number one,
如果问题一已解决的话
problem number two needs meddling.
问题二就需要你出场了
Have you noticed Mr. Steven has left?
没发现史蒂文已经走了吗
I'll be right back.
我一会儿就回来
Hey, thank you again for postponing Paris.
非常感谢你推迟了巴黎之行
Did I see Steven leave?
我没注意 史蒂文走了吗
Yes. Do you know that he tried to get back together with me?
是的 你知道他打算和我重归于好吗
Well, you must be in seventh heaven.
那你岂不是乐翻天了吗
Deciding to take the evening apart to consider it?
是不是想晚上专心考虑一下这件事
B, you know that Dan's the one.
布莱尔 你明知丹是我的真爱
I've been holding my tongue
我一直没说
because we're finally friends again.
是因为我们好不容易做回了朋友
And, the only thing I care about is that you are happy and in love.
我唯一在乎的就是你是否开心 是否有人爱
But Dan Humphrey is not the one.
但是丹·汉弗瑞不是你的真爱
I don't want to lose our friendship again either,
我也不想失去我们的友谊
so I'd appreciate it if you didn't say any more.
所以麻烦你不要继续说下去了
He is a self-promoting hipster weasel
他是个只顾自己名利的假面派
who's thrown every one of his friends under the bus,
他会把他的朋友们践踏在脚下
and I'm not going to sit by and wait for him to do it to you, too.
我绝不会袖手旁观 让他毁了你
I know in your twisted but loving way
我明白虽然你的表达方式实在扭曲
you're trying to be protective.
虽是出自好意 是为了保护我
But you're wrong about Dan.
但你错怪丹了
So please just accept him,
请你接受他
and this'll be the best Thanksgiving ever.
这对我来说才是最好的感恩节
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表