剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
By the time I got to the party, Chuck was already gone.
我到派对的时候 恰克已经走了
I didn't even see him.
我连他的面都没见到
So you, missed the outburst
他指控父亲谋杀自己未遂
where he accused his father of trying to kill him?
那种大场面你竟然没赶上
I don't know anything about that.
我对此一无所知
Do you?
那你呢
She's not talking to you. She's a minor.
她不会接受你问话的 她还未成年
Anyone want some coffee?
来点咖啡吗
Look, Chuck likes drama. Okay? He was probably wasted.
恰克就爱搞得满城风雨 也许他只是喝醉了
I'm sure it was just nothing, the usual father and son stuff.
我肯定这没什么 不过是寻常父子矛盾而已
And what do you know about his relationship with, Bair Waldorf?
你对他和布莱尔·霍道夫的关系了解多少
Blair's relationship to Chuck is none of your business.
布莱尔和恰克的关系 我无可奉告
Besides, it's very complicated, with many ups and downs.
而且这实在复杂 大起大落 分分合合
would take long time to explain.
实在是一言难尽
Look, Chuck Bass is missing.
听好 恰克·拜斯失踪了
If your daughter's with him, she could be in a lot of trouble.
如果你女儿和他在一起 惹得麻烦就大了
What kind of trouble?
什么麻烦
Aiding and abetting. Maybe worse.
协助或者教唆嫌犯 甚至更严重
Aiding and abetting what?
协助及教唆什么
You don't really think that Chuck
你不会是想说
had something to do with what happened to Bart?
恰克和巴特的死有关吧
You mind if I check her bed, see if it was slept in?
您不介意我去她的卧房♥看是否有留宿的痕迹吧
Yes, I mind.
我当然介意
You're not searching anything here without a warrant.
没有搜查令你哪儿都不能搜
In fact, I think this conversation is over.
我觉得谈话该到此结束了
I understand you, recently went to jail yourself,
我理解 毕竟您最近刚从牢里出来
Mr. Archibald.
阿齐布尔德先生
Hate to see ya back there.
希望您别再回去了
So I'm sorry, but nobody's gonna be saying another word
抱歉 但没有律师在场
without a lawyer present--
大家都将保持缄默
a lawyer who isn't me.
这个律师需非我本人
This is outrageous.
简直太过分了
I mean, it's not like Blair and Chuck killed the man.
又不是布莱尔和恰克杀了那人
No. What?
不会真是他们吧
No.
不会的
Who is it?
是谁
Room service.
客房♥服务
I have terrible news.
我听到了可怕的消息
Bart's dead.
巴特死了
What are you doing here?
你来这有何贵干
I don't know if you've heard, but,
不知你听说了没有
a lot of people are looking for ya.
许多人在找你
Blair, you can come on out. Uncle jack's here to help.
布莱尔 你可以出来了 杰克叔叔来帮忙了
You're, you're still in Manhattan,
你还在曼哈顿
and you're here.
而且你来找我了
I spent all night reading and rereading,
这些东西我翻来覆去地读了一整晚
and then I realized I can't leave
然后我意识到 如果不弄清
until I know if what you wrote is true.
你写的是否属实 我无法安心离去
It is, every single word of it.
是真的 每个字都是真的
Do you understand how I feel now?
你现在明白我的感受了吗
No.
不
No, actually, I'm more confused than ever.
不明白 我更糊涂了
Which one is the real you--
到底哪个才是真正的你
the one that wrote this chapter or the one in "Vanity fair"?
写出这些的你 还是为《名利场》供稿的你
And "Both" Is not an acceptable answer.
你千万别跟我说 两个都是
You know, yeah, I still had a tracking device on your limo
那时我恨你入骨 在你车上装了跟踪器
from back in the day when I hated you,
一直没拆除
and I thought it was a little odd when your limo driver made
我见你的司机半夜把车开到
a midnight trip to a romantic inn in Windham.
温德姆一家浪漫旅馆 就觉得奇怪
Anyway...
总之
you kill him or not?
是不是你杀了他
'cause if you didn't, running sure makes it look like you did.
如果你不是凶手 跑路确实平添嫌疑
Chuck did nothing wrong.
恰克没做错任何事
That's not entirely true.
事实并非如此
I didn't help him.
我没有救他
Who shoved who first? Who got hit?
谁先推搡 谁先动手的
I-I don't even know.
我也记不清了
It was self-defense.
那是正当防卫
Bart tried to kill you on that plane.
巴特想让你死在那架飞机上
I saved myself, then I fought back.
我成功自救 然后反击
I-I don't feel guilty, but...
我是没有罪恶感 但是
that doesn't mean I'm not.
并不意味着我就是无罪的
Anyways, Bart made it clear
不管怎样 巴特的确承认
he owns captain Donnelley.
他收买♥♥了唐纳利机长
Can you help us get out of here?
你能帮我们离开这里吗
A-a nice deserted island with no extradition treaties?
把我们送到没有引渡条约的优美小岛上
We don't need money. We can live off the land.
我们不需要钱 可以在小岛上自给自足
As much as I'd love to see
我倒是想看你穿椰壳比基尼
you spearfishing in a coconut bikini,
用鱼叉捕鱼的样子
I...
但
had another thought.
我还有个办法
Were there security cameras on that roof?
楼顶有摄像头吗
Bart turned them off.
巴特把它们都关了
Because he was going to kill you.
因为他打算杀死你
Who saw you up there?
有谁看见你在屋顶了
Him and Blair.
他和布莱尔
And I won't say a word.
我绝不会走漏半句口风
Even if they torture me, I won't speak.
即使他们严刑拷问 我也不会说
I, uh, had a different kind of torture in mind.
我想到的拷问方法可不一样
Marriage.
婚礼
Spousal privilege means
配偶特权的意思是
that a wife cannot be forced to testify against her husband.
不能强迫妻子对丈夫做不利证明
Not like this, Blair.
不能这样 布莱尔
Why not?
为什么不能
We're in love, and...
我们互相爱着 而且...
one way or another, we both achieved our goals.
而且某种意义上我们都达到了既定目标
And every trembling bone
我疲惫恐慌的身体里
in my tired and scared body wants to marry you.
每一根颤抖着的骨头都想要嫁给你
It's twisted but it's, uh, very you.
真扭曲 但就像你会说的话
Jack is right.
杰克是对的
Chuck and Blair hold hands?
恰克和布莱尔牵手了
Chuck and Blair go to the movies?
恰克和布莱尔去看电影了
You said you never wanted us to be boring.
你说你永远不想让咱们俩无聊
Well, we definitely aren't that now.
我们现在肯定不无聊
I was a stupid child when I said those things.
说那话的时候我就是个小屁孩
Life with you could never be boring.
跟你生活在一起不可能会无聊的
Blair Cornelia Waldorf,
布莱尔·科妮莉娅·霍道夫
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes.
我愿意
Yes, I will.
我愿意
Oh! William, hello.
你好 威廉
Lily, I am so sorry.
莉莉 我很抱歉
My deepest condolences for Bart's passing.
对巴特的去世致以我最深的哀悼
Yes. I'm still trying to process the news.
我还在努力消化这件事
It's all very shocking and upsetting.
这十分令人震惊 沮丧
Well, without Rufus and your mother in your life,
生活中没有了鲁弗斯和你母亲
I thought you could use the support.
我觉得你需要有人支持
You know, the police are looking for Chuck,
警♥察♥正在找恰克
the press is on your heels,
媒体让你忙前忙后
and you've got a funeral to plan.
而且你还要准备葬礼事宜
Oh, god. A funeral.
天呐 还有葬礼
Well...
嗯...
The good news is,
好消息是
we can do the same thing we did the last time Bart died.
我们一切按上次巴特死时的来
Honestly, I would be grateful to have you by my side.
说实话 我很感激你在身边
I don't know how I'm gonna get through this day alone.
我真不知道这几天自己一个人是怎么过来的
Well, let's start by getting you upstairs
我先把你送楼上去吧
and getting you some of that tea you love so much.
再沏杯你爱喝的茶
Okay, you need to explain everything, from the beginning--
你需要从头开始把一切解释清楚
the very, very beginning.
最最开始
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表