剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Chuck. Oh, you're here.
恰克 你在这啊
Things are going horribly.
事情越来越糟糕
Girls today are out of control.
现在的女孩真是完全不受控制
They're like tiny little vultures.
她们就像小秃鹰一样
Then Blair Waldorf would be The falcon
如果他们是秃鹰 布莱尔·霍道夫就是猎鹰
who dives in and devours them all.
猎鹰可以把秃鹰啃得干干净净
Please. Compared to them, I'm like a turtledove.
算了吧 跟他们比起来 我只是只斑鸠
Well, at least Nelly's distracted talking to D.V.F.
还好现在内丽跟黛安·冯芙丝汀宝聊天 管不到我
I need to find Serena and force her to fix things with Sage.
我要找到瑟琳娜 逼她把塞吉的事搞定
The line looks beautiful.
你的设计美极了
I'm sure it's going to be a huge success.
我相信肯定会很成功
Unless I can do some damage control,
如果我不做损害控制
there's no chance of that.
根本没可能
Speaking of, I need to do some damage control myself.
说到这 我自己也有些损害控制要做
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
It's my faith in you that's firing me up to fix this mess.
支撑我摆平这个局面是我对你的信心
Did you bring it?
你带了吗
Yes.
带了
I'll show you mine if you show me yours first.
你先给我看 我再给你看
I'm divorcing Lily. Here are the papers.
我要跟莉莉离婚 这是文件
You may leak them to whomever you choose.
你可以随便爆料给别人
That's hardly enough.
这还不够
Lily's been divorced four, fives times already.
莉莉已经离婚四五次了
Who can keep count?
谁在乎这些
I want her humiliated.
我要她被羞辱
What did you have in mind?
你在想什么
Take off your clothes.
脱掉衣服
Excuse me?
你说什么
You heard me. Strip.
你听到了 快脱
I should have expected the typical Serena sabotage--
我早就应该料这是典型的瑟琳娜阴谋
pretending to be my friend
假装是我的朋友
and then sending in those mini mafiosas
然后让那些小捣蛋鬼来这
to blow up my pop-up shop.
搞垮我的店
Sage knows you're not back with Steven.
塞吉知道你没有跟史蒂文复合
I wonder who told her.
到底是谁告诉她的
Well, it wasn't me, I swear.
真的不是我 我发誓
Blair, I just wanna help.
布莱尔 我只是想帮助你
If I choose to believe you, and if you really wanna help,
如果要让我相信 如果你真的想帮忙
then come up with a new scheme
那就在这些菜鸟把一切都毁了之前
before those teenage goombas ruin everything.
快想出一个新策略
Miss Waldorf, may I take a picture?
霍道夫小姐 我能照张相吗
Look, I'll do whatever you want, but you don't need a scheme.
你让我做什么都行 但你不需要策略
Your line is spectacular and it speaks for itself.
你的系列很美 大家都看得一清二楚
And there's nothing that Sage or anyone can do to change that.
塞吉或者其他人都没法改变这个事实
It's time for you to start trusting yourself
从现在开始你应该相信自己
and accepting the fact that you are obscenely talented.
相信自己是个很有才华的人
You really mean that?
你真是这么想的
Yes. B., your clothes are beautiful and original,
当然 B 你的衣服像你一样 不仅漂亮
like you.
而且很有个性
Don't take my word for it. Look around.
你要是不信我说的 看看周围
Hey! What are you doing?
你们在干什么
This is the last size 2, and I liked it first.
这是最后一件2号♥尺寸的了 是我先喜欢的
Sorry. All's fair in shopping and war.
抱歉 购物像打仗 谁拿到是谁的
What are you guys doing?!
你们在干什么呢
You're supposed to be hating on everything.
你们应该讨厌所有衣服的
But we love it,
但是我们喜欢
and devotion to great clothes trumps five family loyalty.
而且对好衣服的热情完胜了五校联盟忠诚
Uh, hi. Excuse me.
嗨 抱歉
Do you mind if I quote you?
你介意我引用你的话吗
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
They like me.
她们都喜欢我
They really like me!
她们都喜欢我的衣服
Nathaniel, what are you doing?
内特尼尔 你在干什么
It's not like you to be partying alone.
独自一人可不像你的风格
Well, that's what I want to be--alone...
这正是我想要的 孤独
and unconscious.
迷茫
Believe me, whatever problems you've got at "The spectator"
相信我 无论你在《观察家》碰到了什么难题
cannot compare to my day from hell.
都比不上我这一天经历的事
So if you don't mind, I'd like to join you.
如果你不介意 我陪着你
Chuck...
恰克
it was, uh, it was all my fault.
这 这全是我的错
What was?
什么
There was nothing I could do.
我什么也做不了
He cornered me.
是他逼我
"He" who?
他是谁
My father?
我父亲吗
You tell me what happened. What did he do?
你告诉我发生了什么 他做了什么
What did he make you do? What...
他逼你做了什么 他
Tell me.
告诉我
Before we do this...
在做这事之前
The microfilm.
先给我缩微胶卷
Oh. No, we're not actually going to have sex.
不 我们不是真的要做♥爱♥
I just wanna take a couple snapshots
我只是抓拍几个镜头
to make it look like we did.
看起来像是我们做过了
All that matters
真正重要的是
is that Lily believes she lost two husbands to me.
让莉莉相信 我勾引了她两任丈夫
I'm fine being your Eliot Spitzer scandal,
想让我做你的性同伴 可以
But I'm a pay-for-play kinda guy.
但是我可是收费的
The microfilm first.
先给我缩微胶卷
Ivy. Oh, god.
艾薇 天哪
Don't do this.
别这么做
My father will screw you, then screw you over.
我父亲会毁了你 彻底毁了你
It's not too late to do the right thing.
现在改变还来得及
Behind the curve as always, Chuck.
恰克 你总是后知后觉
It is too late.
太晚了
What is this, some kind of joke?
东西呢 你耍我吗
What in the world are you doing here?
你怎么来这了
I know I said I wouldn't help you, but I changed my mind.
我知道我说过帮不了你 但我改主意了
I have what you're looking for.
我有你要找的东西
They say nothing inspires forgiveness
人们总说不会无缘无故地原谅某人
quite like revenge.
复仇亦是如此
The microfilm was in that envelope, I swear.
我确定微缩胶卷在信封里
If you don't find it and hand it over--
如果你不尽快找到并交出来
All the torture you wished on Lily,
所有莉莉将要遭受到的折磨
it'll seem like child's play.
就只能灰飞烟灭了
My father's threats aren't idle. Neither are mine.
我父亲的威胁不是虚张声势 我的也一样
There's only one person who knew I had it,
只有一个人知道我有信封
who might know where it is.
知道可能在哪
Thanks.
谢谢
Since when did you start spiking your chamomile?
你怎么在你的菊花茶里面加酒
Oh, it's been a rough day.
今天很不顺
Hope this makes things a bit better.
希望这能让事情变得简单
You have no idea.
你不知道你帮了我多大的忙
Thank you, Rufus.
谢谢你 鲁弗斯
What made you change your mind?
是什么让你改主意了
Ivy's not who I thought she was.
艾薇不是我所想的那样
I know. I should've been tipped off
我懂 我应该从那件
by the whole "Pretending to be your niece" Thing.
"假装侄女"的事件中吸取教训
Well, you always believe the best in people.
你总是相信每个人好的一面
It's your virtue and your downfall.
这是你的优点 也是你的缺点
I still see the best in you, Lil.
我还能看到你的好 莉莉
After everything that we've been through,
经过了这么多事
it's probably safe to say that we won't be together again.
我们应该也不会重归于好了
But we were family for a long time,
但毕竟我们做过很长时间的家人
and that means something.
那对我来说还是有些意义的
I'd really like peace between us.
我真的希望我们能和平共处
Dad, hey. What are you doing here?
父亲 你在这干什么
You inspired me to make some amends of my own, son.
是你激发我来弥补我自己的过错
Are you getting back together with Lily? W--
你要和莉莉重归于好了
No, I'm just returning something of Lily's that Ivy stole.
不 我只是归还一些被艾薇偷走的莉莉的东西
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表