剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Now you'd better go get dressed.
你现在最好去开始着装了
It's bad form for a hostess to be late to her own gala.
女主人在自己的晚宴迟到是很不礼貌的
I just hope there are no more surprises.
我希望不要再有什么意外了
Hello.
你好
Finally. I've been trying you all afternoon.
总算接了 我打了一下午你的电♥话♥了
I know.
我知道
I didn't answer. I thought the message was pretty clear.
我没接 我以为那条留言已经很明了了
Wow, I didn't have you figured
我还没听你解释
for the voice mail breakup douche.
那条分手的语♥音♥留言
What changed since I left your bed this morning?
从我今早离开你的床后到底发生了什么
Uh, I found out you lied.
我发现你对我说谎
I didn't lie exactly.
我没有完全说谎
You know what? I'm coming over right now to explain.
我现在过来和你解释
No way. I've been manipulated by that sentence before.
不用了 这招对我不管用了
Listen, I'm busy at "The spectator""
我在办公室忙着呢
and I'm already late for the conservancy gala.
而且都已经不能准时赴晚宴了
Forget the jeans. I need a dress for tonight.
牛仔裤不要了 给我一件晚礼服
Looks like someone's getting dressed to kill--
看来有人要整装出战了
or at least for a hell of a fight.
至少是出色地扳回一城
Hi. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Ah! Oskar, hello! How are you?
奥斯卡 你好 还好吗
Good, thanks. Do you want to take a picture?
很好 谢谢 来拍一张吗
Sure.
当然
I loved your production of "As you like it."
我喜欢你的作品"如你所愿"
Well, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Hope to see you down at the public soon.
希望很快在公众场合看见你
Me, too. Take care.
我也是 保重
You look beautiful.
你看起来美极了
Oh. You made it.
你来了
I know how much it meant to you.
我知道这对你多么重要
Yeah. It did.
是的 本来是的
Georgina, what are we doing here? We weren't even invited.
乔治娜 我们来这干嘛 我们都没被邀请
Did not having a formal invite
难道仅仅是没收到邀请
ever stop Norman Mailer from showing up?
诺曼·梅勒就不能出席了吗
The most powerful publishers in the world
世界上最有影响力的出版商
are opening their pockets for philanthropy.
都投身了慈善事业
We just have to take advantage.
我们需要发挥优势
Yeah, except they don't want my material
是的 除了他们都不喜欢我的作品
unless I cut and paste and make everyone look pretty.
除非我把所有人修改得足够体面
Once I get you your first big deal,
一旦我弄到你的第一笔订单
then you can go all Hunter S. Thompson on me.
你就拜我所赐成为亨特·S·汤普森
Stop whining and start working the room.
别抱怨 开始工作吧
I have to go find Graydon and tell him he has competition
我的去找格雷顿告诉他需要竞争
for my protege's expose.
才能拿到这本爆料书
You two are adorable.
你们俩太有爱了
The Tisches have some new competition
纽约大学悌西有最新的
for the cutest charitable couple.
慈善夫妇评选
Nah, this one's all Serena.
不 这全是瑟琳娜的功劳
We'd love you to introduce her as our newest board member.
我们很高兴你介绍她为最新董事会成员
Then Serena can present the check to the park.
然后瑟琳娜就能为公园捐款了
Sounds great.
听起来很棒
Hey, I wanted to ask you, are you still seeing...
我正要问你 你还在见...
If you'll excuse me...
失陪一下
Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰你们
I need to speak with Nate. Thanks.
我需要跟内特谈谈 谢谢
What are you doing?
你干什么
That was the head of media for Johnson & Johnson.
他是强生传媒的最高负责人
I thought you broke up with Sage.
我以为你已经和塞吉分手了
Yeah, I did,
是的
Which is more than you can say about Steven.
比你和史蒂文动作快多了
How can you make out with a guy knowing he cheated on you?
你怎么做到和一个骗你的男人相处的
Okay. I let him kiss me on the cheek,
好的 我让他亲了我脸颊
but I'm not gonna break up with him or cause a scene
但派对结束前 我都不能和他分手
until after this party's over,
或是引发闹剧
which became a lot more complicated when Sage arrived.
而且塞吉的到来让事情更加复杂了
What don't girls understand about
是什么让女孩子听不懂
"It was fun. I'm done"?
"很有趣但我玩够了"的意思
Please just get rid of her.
请你尽快摆脱她
Please tell me there's a carriage somewhere
告诉我有一辆四轮马车
trotting away with Poppy's posse.
正载走波比的团队
They're on their way to the duck pond
他们正在去池塘
for their photo shoot.
拍照的路上
Even though it's not really there. Models are so dumb.
尽管不是真的去那 那些模特太蠢了
You should've seen them crowded in that carriage
你该看看他们怎么塞进马车的
like four scrawny sardines.
像四条骨瘦如柴的沙丁鱼
Who needs Serena van der Woodsen
谁还需要瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
when you are friends with Andre the hansom the cab driver?
如果你有像安德烈这样的马车司机朋友
Wait. Four?
等等 四个
"Women's wear daily" needed to photograph six dresses.
《女装日刊》需要提供六套
That means two are still on the loose.
意味着还是有两套丢了
Oops.
天哪
It only takes one photograph to eclipse my line forever.
差一张图片都会让我的系列黯然失色
I will go distract Nelly Yuki.
我去引开内丽·尤琪
You search and destroy anyone with a dandelion motif.
你们寻找并毁坏任何带着蒲公英主题的人
Hurry! Shoo! Back to the party!
快点 去 回♥派♥对
Blair, are you okay?
布莱尔 你还好吧
Well, not yet. I still have two dresses I need to round up.
不算好 我还需要找齐两套礼服
I didn't know that you were coming to Serena's party.
我不知道你会来瑟琳娜的派对
I wasn't intending to, but then I heard from you.
我没打算来的 但我收到你的消息
From me?
我的消息
Well, you must've telepathically sensed
那你一定是心电感应到了
my distress for my dresses.
我的礼服危机
No, this was a text.
不 是条短♥信♥
Wait. If you didn't send it, I think I know who did.
等等 如果不是你 我想我知道是谁
I have to go.
我得走了
Hurry.
快些
The sooner you go, the sooner you can come back.
你去得越快 就能越快回来我身边
In the grander sense.
体面地回来
You just gonna ignore me?
你要一直无视我吗
Look, I told you I have nothing to say to you except good-bye.
我说过除了再见 我和你无话可说
I swear I didn't lie. I just omitted certain details.
我发誓我没说谎 只是略过了些细节
And only because I liked you
这也是因为我喜欢你
and I knew it wouldn't change anything between us.
我也知道这不会改变我俩之间的感觉
Then I guess you're more liberal than I am
那我觉得你应该比我想得开
because it definitely changes things for me.
因为这肯定会改变我的感觉
But it doesn't have to. You could pretend you don't know.
这不一定啊 你可以假装你不知道
I don't think I can do that.
我做不到这样
You could at least try.
你起码可以试试吧
I had higher hopes for you, Humphrey.
我觉得你能做得更好 汉弗瑞
Sorry. What?
抱歉 你说的是什么意思
How can the smartest boy at St. Jude's
为什么在圣犹大学校最聪明的人
still want everything he can't have?
仍然希望高攀自己得不到的东西
No, I-I don't want her. I was just, uh...
不 我不想跟她在一起 我只是
I was just observing.
我只是在观察
You know, that's what writers do.
我们作家就干这事
I didn't mean Blair.
我说的不是布莱尔
I mean in. Your whole gatsby-ish obsession.
我说的是潮流 你怎么这么喜欢杰士派
Fitzgerald seemed to make a good career out of it.
菲茨杰拉德靠这个混的不错啊
If you wanna die a miserable drunk
如果你想用醉死
trying to impress people who don't know you exist.
来尝试吸引根本没意识到你存在的人
There is that fatal flaw.
看来还是有个致命缺点的
I got over mine when I went to Yale
我去耶鲁上学时见到不少聪明的失败者
and met a bunch of other smart losers.
那时我就知道自己也是其一
Nelly, you're not a loser.
内丽 你不是失败者
Yes, I am, and so are you.
是的 我是 你也是
They'll never let us in.
他们不会接纳像我们这样的人
The sooner you accept it,
你越早知道这个事实
the sooner you can stop trying and start competing.
你就能越早摆脱这些 开始做自己
That's kind of tough when they already have everything.
看着他们什么都有 这真的挺难的
We have the truth.
我们有真♥相♥
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表