剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Ancient history!
几百年前的事了
And besides, Chuck is one of us, whereas Dan,
再说 恰克是我们中的一个 丹不是
despite his years of trying, never will be.
尽管这么多年他努力融入 可终未成功
What does "One of us" even mean after all this time?
事到如今 "我们中的一个"还有意义吗
He's friends with our friends.
他和我们的朋友都是朋友
We--we both dated him. His father married my mother.
我们都和他有过一段 他爸娶过我妈
His--his new apartment is in my building.
他的新住所也和我在同一栋楼
S, we all hoped that humble Humphrey would overcome
S 我们都希望卑微的汉弗瑞
his Brooklyn roots to join a higher social strata.
能褪去布鲁克林的土气 跻身上流社会
I mean, after all, it's the American dream.
毕竟 这就是美国梦
But let's face it. In his case, the dream has died.
但面对现实吧 对他而言 美梦已碎
Just give him one more chance. You don't know the whole story.
再给他一次机会吧 你不清楚来龙去脉
I know what I need to know, and that is,
我知道我需要知道的部分 那就是
Serena Van Der Woodsen will never end up
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森永远不会和
with a powerless striver.
没能力的穷小子在一起
Where are you going? The fountain is that way.
你去哪啊 喷泉在那呢
Yeah, I might be a little late for that.
我知道 我可能要迟点过去
There's something I gotta take care of first.
我得先去处理些事情
Something? Like what? If this is about the final chapter,
事情 什么事 如果是关于最后一章
you better not be giving it to "Vanity fair"
在没给我看过之前
before I've read it.
你不准拿去给《名利场》
I'm not giving it to "Vanity fair."
我不会把文章给《名利场》
What? Wait! Where are you going?!
什么 等下 你去哪里
Stop it! Oh!
别走啊
Should I even ask what happened on that rooftop?
我能问一下屋顶上发生了什么事吗
The less you know, the better.
你知道得越少越好
Ah. Then for once,
难得有次
I guess it's a good thing that I'm out of the loop.
我觉得我不知情还比较好
Chuck! Hey!
恰克
Sorry to interrupt your last fling, but I got the rings.
不好意思打扰你俩 我拿到戒指了
The choice was between byzantine cross and egyptian snake.
我还纠结该选宝石十字架还是埃及蛇
I assume, like attracted like, and you went with the snake?
我猜 以你的个性应该选了蛇吧
You know me well, nephew.
真了解我 好侄子
Nate.
内特
This is for you.
这给你
It's my final chapter.
这是我最后一章
You mean my final chapter,
是我的最后章节才对
and it's not for you.
才不是给你的
Wait. This is about Gossip Girl.
等下 这是关于八卦天后的
That's yours to publish in "The spectator."
这给你发布在"观察家"那
I know you gave up your search to help Serena.
我知道你为了帮助瑟琳娜放弃调查
Now you have all your answers.
现在你知道全部的内♥幕♥了
Dan, this is incredible.
丹 这太棒了
I have to find Sage.
我得找到塞吉
I mean, she can run this down to the office.
我让她把这个送到我办公室那
Thanks, man.
谢谢 兄弟
I mean, this could change my life.
这能改变我的人生啊
Mine, too, hopefully.
希望也能改变我的
I should've known better than to back a horse from D.U.M.B.O.
我真不该相信从布鲁克林来的家伙
All right, don't let anyone stop you or ask any questions.
别让人阻止你 别让人问你问题
just go straight to my computer and start typing.
就直接去我电脑那开始打字
Post paragraph by paragraph if you need to.
如果有必要 就一段一段发布出去
Got it.
知道了
What is taking Gossip Girl so long?
为什么八卦天后还没爆料啊
I don't know.
不知道啊
But if Gossip Girl doesn't care about out tip,
不过如果她不发布我们的爆料
I bet the police will.
那就让警♥察♥来发布吧
Thea! The police?
西娅 你要报♥警♥
What? Chuck's a fugitive from the law.
怎样 恰克现在是逃犯
If it's not on "G.G.", at least it'll be on the news.
如果八卦天后不爆料 至少新闻媒体会
Hi, I have information on the location of Chuck Bass.
你好 我知道恰克·拜斯的下落
To quote Siddhartha,
如悉达多所言
We are not going in circles. We are going upward.
我们的人生并非是原地打转 而是不断向上
The path is a spiral.
前路是曲折向上
We have already climbed many ste--
我们越过...
Cyrus, I think that is enough.
赛瑞斯 可以了
Perhaps we could skip to the "I do" part.
不如我们直接跳到宣誓的部分
Where's the rings?
戒指在哪
Do you, Chuck,
恰克 你愿意
take Blair to be your lawfully wedded wife?
娶布莱尔 让她成为你的合法妻子吗
Three words. Eight letters.
三个词 八个字
Blair, do you take Chuck
布莱尔 你愿嫁给恰克
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
让他成为你的合法丈夫吗
One word. Three letters. Yes!
一个词 三个字母 是
Then by the power invested in me by the great state of New York,
以伟大的纽约州赋予我的权利
I now pronounce you man and wife!
我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride!
你可以亲吻新娘了
Chuck Bass!
恰克·拜斯
Chuck Bass? You need to come with us.
恰克·拜斯 你得跟我们走一趟
You, too, Ms. Waldorf.
你也是 霍道夫小姐
I'm with you.
我跟着你去
Me, too.
我也是
And me.
还有我
Right on cue, Gossip Girl.
时间抓得真好啊 八卦天后
It's not Gossip Girl.
不是八卦天后
It's "The Spectator."
是"观察家"
I'm shocked.
真是震惊啊
I thought it was dorota.
我以为是多洛塔
What?
搞什么
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
No
不
Way.
可能
Oh, you have got to be kidding me.
你这是跟我开玩笑的吧
That little bitch!
那小贱♥人♥
Hey, upper east siders.
嘿 上东区的各位
Gossip Girl here,
我是绯闻天后
and I have the biggest news ever.
我要透露一条最劲爆的消息
"Serena! You're back from boarding school."
瑟琳娜 你从寄宿学校回来了啊
"Yeah. Hi, Blair. So I gotta go-""
对啊 布莱尔 你好 我要走了
Come on, Bell. Can you just try a little harder?
贝尔 你就不能认真点吗
I'm sorry. If I'm being really honest, Rachel,
不好意思 老实说 蕾切尔
I don't think you can pull off high school anymore.
我觉得你不能胜任这个高中生的角色
Thanks a lot.
多谢提醒啊
Sorry.
不好意思
Oh, come on! You are always on that thing.
你又是这样 一直都玩手♥机♥
This audition's really important to me.
这次试镜对我很重要啊
Plus, the book is a best-seller
而且这本书还是畅销书
and it has a built-in movie audience.
所以电影潜在观众很多
Dan Humphrey is a really good writer.
丹·汉弗瑞的确是个很棒的作家
O.M.G.
我的天啊
You are not going to believe who Gossip Girl is.
你肯定不敢相信谁是真正的八卦天后
Wait. Gossip Girl is real?
等下 还真有八卦天后这个人
The upper east side was like
上东区就像是
something from Fitzgerald or Thackeray--
菲茨杰拉德或是萨克莱的小说一样
teenagers acting like adults,
青少年表现得大人一样成熟
Adults acting like teenagers,
成人也如孩子般胡闹
guarding secrets, spreading gossip,
保守私密 散播流言
all with the trappings of truly opulent wealth.
鲜衣怒马 坐拥奢华
And membership in this community was so elite,
圈内人士皆为上流精英
you couldn't even buy your way in.
光有钱也无法进入这个圈子
It was a birthright--
一切全凭出身
a birthright I didn't have.
而我不可能有这个机会
And my greatest achievements would never earn me.
就算我成就再高都不可能进入这个圈子
All I had to compare to this world
唯有大量阅读
was what I'd read in books.
才能让我深入了解这个世界
But that gave me the idea.
但这也给了我启发
If I wasn't born into this world,
假如出身无法选择
maybe I could write myself into it.
或许可以用文字将我融入其中
I'd overheard enough conversations
我偷听过很多谈话
to be able to mimic the language
以至于有能力模仿
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表