剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Lily, please.
莉莉 别这样
This is just another one of Chuck's games.
你知道这又是恰克的小把戏
When I asked you about the oil deal,
我问你石油交易的事情时
you promised me that no one got hurt.
你向我保证任何人都没有受伤害
And no one did.
确实没有啊
At least not by me.
至少在我看来不是这样
So Bruce and the Sheikh's death were just pure coincidence?
那么布鲁斯和谢赫的死都是巧合吗
Yes.
是的
Are you questioning me?
你是在质疑我吗
Maybe I should start.
我想我是该开始质疑你了
All I did was protect you.
我这么做都是为了保护你
By lying to me.
通过欺骗我
I never lied to you.
我从没骗过你
I told you, no one got hurt.
我说过 没有人受伤害
You're hurting me right now.
你现在就在伤害我
Chuck is just getting to you,
恰克在蛊惑你
and he won't stop until I make him.
除非我出来制止 否则他不会停手
I just wanna thank you all for joining us
非常感谢大家来参加
for our first Thanksgiving together as a couple.
我们以情侣身份度过的第一个感恩节
Even Georgina, who I didn't actually invite.
还有不请自来的乔治娜
But... welcome.
还是欢迎你
So to many more years of love, happiness, and good friends.
敬我们多年来的爱情 幸福和友谊
Cheers.
干杯
I, too, have something to be grateful for... freedom of the press.
我自己也需要感恩一下出版自♥由♥
If you'll all take a look at your phones,
还请大家看一眼你们的手♥机♥
you will soon realize that my protege Daniel Humphrey
你们会发现我的门徒丹·汉弗瑞
has just released the latest installment of his serial...
刚刚发布了他连载的最新章节
a chapter on our very own Serena.
瑟琳娜章节
The right chapter, thank you very much.
而且是正确的那份 多谢了
What's she talking about?
她在说什么
"Serena Van Der Woodsen--
"瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森--
golden girl falls from grace."
富家千金堕落成性"
"A faux love story."
"一部虚假的爱情故事"
"Serena is nothing. She's a golden shell.
"瑟琳娜什么都不是 她只是个花瓶
Give her love, and she'll do anything you want."
给她点儿爱 她就会为你所用"
Serena, I know you're upset.
瑟琳娜 我知道你很难受
"With Daddy issues like these,
"考虑到她的恋父情结
"It's not hard to push the right buttons.
打动她并不难
"And once you do,
一旦你成功了
"The most powerful girl on the upper east side
上东区最有影响力的女孩
has no power at all."
从此就是个普通人了"
I understand if you would've written this in the spring.
如果你春天时这么写 我很理解
you were so mad at me then.
你那时候很生我的气
But why would you write this now?
但为什么现在还这样写
Why--why not write it now?
为什么不呢
It's no less true than it was then.
无论那时还是现在 这些都是真事啊
Okay, I'm sorry. I must be confused.
好吧 对不起 我真是搞不懂
I mean, has everything that's happened since cotillion
我是说 舞会之后发生的一切
been a lie?
都只是谎言吗
The--the vespa? The bar?
小摩托车 酒吧
Did--did you ask someone to stop the elevator?
你特意找人把电梯弄停吗
Vanya.
我找了瓦尼亚
I told him I was trying to win you back.
我告诉他我想要赢回你的芳心
But everything I've said about how I feel
但我所说的那些对你的感觉
is the truth.
都是真实的
No, that's... that's not possible.
不 那不可能
That doesn't make sense.
那样讲不通的
You couldn't say these things about me if you loved me.
如果你爱我 你不会那么说的
I invited you into my home, Dan, and my world,
丹 我请你来我家 来到我的世界
and--and then you just humiliate me.
然后你就这样侮辱我
That is the issue.
那才是问题所在
It's "My world"
永远是"我的世界"
Oh, come on. It's a figure of speech.
得了吧 这只是个比喻的说法
No, it has always been your world,
不 从来都是你的世界
and you've never let me forget it.
而且你一直在提醒着我这一点
I've always been a visitor--
我永远只是过客
the poor kid from Brooklyn who you've never seen as an equal to you.
那个从来都和你不平等的布鲁克林穷小子
Okay, so this is your payback?
所以 这就是你的报复吗
Do you feel better about riding the subway to school
你让我和所有人出丑之后
since you made a fool of me and everyone?
你就能对乘地铁上学这事心理平衡了吗
What I did is no worse
我所做的 跟你们每天
than what all your friends do to each other every day.
对自己朋友所做的不过是半斤八两
You try to ruin each other,
你们每天都想着怎么毁了对方
and then you sit down for Thanksgiving
然后又坐在一起装模作样地过感恩节
and you... call yourselves family.
还说大家都是 一家人
You were supposed to be different.
你应该跟我们不一样的
I used to be. Got me nowhere.
我曾经是 但那让我一无所有
So now I'm the same.
所以我现在和你们一样了
Good-bye, Dan.
再见 丹
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But you can gloat. You were right.
但你应该高兴了 你说对了
For the first time ever, I'm sorry I was.
我第一次觉得我遗憾我是对的
Well, 90% sorry.
至少 百分之九十是遗憾吧
10% of me is glad I was right.
还有百分之十在庆幸我说对了
Thanksgiving is ruined once again.
又一年的感恩节被毁了
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
What is Thanksgiving without a side of drama?
没点儿戏剧性情节怎能叫感恩节
And pie.
还有派
Apple or pumpkin?
苹果派还是南瓜派
Both.
都要
Lily.
莉莉
I'm fine. I, I just need some fresh air.
我没事儿 只是需要点新鲜空气
Maybe you should sit down. I can get you a glass of water.
我想你该坐会儿 我给你拿杯水
Oh, Charles, I forgot how sweet you are.
查尔斯 我都忘了你是这么地体贴
The only thing that matters is that you finally know the truth.
最重要的是 你终于知道了真♥相♥
I do, and I'm sorry.
是啊 很抱歉
What on earth do you have to be sorry for?
你到底是为什么道歉
For believing all of your lies.
为信你所有的谎言
No. Actually, I was...
不 事实上 我
just going to tell Charles how sorry I am
只是告诉查尔斯我很抱歉
for trying to force a reconciliation between the two of you.
试图强迫你们二人和好
I know that will never happen, and...
我知道那绝无可能
I should have accepted it sooner.
我该尽早接受这个事实的
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Lily.
也祝你感恩节快乐 莉莉
I promise it'll get better.
我保证过段时间就会好的
Nate and I survived both our chapters.
我和内特的章节曝光后 我们不也活得好好的
It didn't work.
失败了
Hey, Dan, before you go...
丹 在你走前
That was from all of us.
刚刚是我们集体送你的一拳
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I just wanted to say
我只是想说
I was impressed with your latest literary offering.
我对你最新的文学作品印象深刻
You've restored my faith in your generation.
你让我对你们这一代又有了信心
If you ever need anything, give a call.
如果你有什么需要 就打给我
Do not leave me alone with them.
别把我丢下跟他们一起
The last time I attended a shunning,
上次我加入他们的小团体
I froze my zhopa off in Siberia.
结果在西伯利亚差点冻坏屁♥股♥
Oh, it can get just as cold around here.
这里现在和那边一样冷了
You think they hate me?
你觉得他们恨我吗
They fear you. Welcome to the upper east side.
他们害怕你 欢迎来到上东区
Mind if I join you?
介意我加入吗
Not at all.
一点也不
It's been a trying night.
今晚真不好过
I was thinking about taking a few days at Miraval,
我在想去米拉沃住几天
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Sounds like a perfect idea.
听起来是个很好的主意
What's wrong?
怎么了
Who called?
谁打的电♥话♥
Mm. Nobody.
无关紧要的人
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表