剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I need your passion for social upheaval to help me
我需要你对社会动♥乱♥的一贯热情帮我
write the book about the upper east side.
完成一本上东区主题的书
Would you prefer the kink
那你怎么不留在现场接着看
of watching your father do it with fake Charlie again?
你老爸和冒牌天使查莉滚床单
No, I did not watch.
不 我没有
I got the hell out before they saw me.
他们发现我前 我就离开了
As the new head of Waldorf designs,
作为霍道夫时装的新任接♥班♥人
I only have one chance to make my debut.
我只有一次初回亮相的机会
At fashion show for buyers next week.
就在下周为买♥♥家开设的时装秀上
Please tell me that means
请告诉我那意味着
you're giving your serial to "The spectator."
你要把连载给《观察家》出版了
I know you need this to succeed as much as I do,
我知道你和我一样希望能取得成功
but it's only gonna do that if you print it word for word.
但除非你能一字不变地出版 我才授权给你
Done.
成交
What do you want me to say,
你想让我说什么
"Thank you for the humiliating experience
"谢谢老爸和他的名人女友给我
of being walked to school by my dad and his trophy girlfriend"?
送我上学这种丢人的经历"
"Gossip girl" Says your dad is dating Serena Van der Woodsen.
《八卦天后》说你父亲正在和瑟琳娜约会
Is it true?
是真的吗
Not for long.
好不长的
She know you can do this, Miss Blair.
她知道你能做到 布莱尔小姐
I hope she's right.
我希望她是对的
My entire future... here and with Chuck
我的整个在纽约和与恰克的未来
depends on it.
都靠它了
Manhattan has weathered her share of storms--
曼哈顿经受住了暴风雨
heat waves, hurricanes, even an earthquake.
热浪 飓风 甚至是地震
But these days, it looks like a new force of nature
但这些天 看起来有股新♥势♥力♥
is taking shape on the upper east side.
在上东区成形
There's nothing I love more
没什么东西能比
than the sound of a sweatshop in the morning.
清早的缝纫声让我更爱的了
That hemline is too short.
这个裙摆太低了
And that one is too long.
这条太长了
My debut collection must be perfect.
我的初回亮相必须要完美无缺
We haven't been working day and night
过去两周 我们日以继夜地赶工
for the last two weeks to make errors.
不是为了犯错误的
The devil is in the details,
细节就是决定成败的魔鬼
and I'm about to start worshipping Satan.
我要去膜拜撒旦[魔王]了
Blair, here is the list of it girls
布莱尔 这是今晚来走秀的
walking in tonight's show.
时尚名媛的名单
I am so glad Charlotte Casiraghi
我很高兴 夏洛特·卡西拉奇
agreed to be our centerpiece girl.
答应来当我们秀的主角
She is a veritable style icon
她可是名副其实的时尚偶像
and the only Monegasque who doesn't hold a grudge.
也是唯一一个不记恨的摩纳哥人
That is the genius of our strategy.
这才是我们策略的高明之处
So what, we missed fashion week.
错过时尚周 那又怎样
People always take their style cues
不管怎样 人们总会模仿
from real life it girls, anyway.
现实生活中的社交名媛风格
Our buyers will clamor for the collection
当我们的顾客看到今晚的时装系列时
the second they see it.
他们都会为之沸腾的
Oui, Blair, which reminds me,
是的 布莱尔 我想起来
I'll go confirm Charlotte's flight now.
现在要去确认下夏洛特的航♥班♥
Miss Blair, you have no moment for rest in days.
布莱尔小姐 你这些天都没歇过
I bring you health shake with kale.
我给你端了健康饮品 甘蓝汁
The only green that I'm concerned with right now
我现在关心那唯一的绿色
is the shade of harem pants
就是劳伦·布♥什♥今晚要穿的那条哈伦裤
Lauren Bush will be donning tonight.
用色是深是浅
Quel desastre.
糟糕了
Charlotte's lawyers say she has a conflict
夏洛特的律师表示说 她有个
with another endorsement.
代言纠纷
They've made her drop out of the show. What do we do?
他们要让她退出今晚的秀 我们怎么办
Not to worry, Jean Pierre. I've got this under control.
别担心 让·皮埃尔 情况又没有失控
We'll just have to find someone even more fabulous
我们会找到更具时尚的人物
to feature as the face of Waldorf designs.
来彰显霍道夫时装的颜面
Thank you.
谢谢
So, sweetie, what's on tap at school today?
亲爱的 学校今天有什么事情吗
Do you want some berries?
你要浆果吗
I got 'em fresh at the farmer's market.
我从农场带的 很新鲜
Hey, if you wanna be rude to me,
你要是想对我不敬
I'll put up with it as part of my parental duty,
我会忍♥受 那是父母责任的一部分
but there is no excuse to be impolite to Serena.
但你没理由对瑟琳娜这么不礼貌
Ah, it's fine.
没事
No, it's not.
不 她不该这样对你
Sage, what's the deal?
塞吉 怎么回事
You've been cutting school,
你一直旷课
and you dropped out out of all the activities
不去参加所有的活动
that used to matter to you.
这些活动过去对你来说很重要
Our agreement was that you could date Nate
我们说好 要是内特不让你学习分心
if he didn't distract you from what's important.
你就能跟他在一起
Please leave Nate out of this.
别把内特搅进来
Hey. Look at that.
看看
She actually speaks.
她居然会说话诶
You weren't around all summer,
你一整个夏天都没在我身边
and now all of a sudden, you're the world's awesomest dad
突然间你就成了全世界最好的
trying to impress your trophy girlfriend?
正在取悦名人女友的爸爸
Okay. Wow.
好吧
I didn't know that you felt that way,
我并不知道你是这么觉得的
but now that I do, let's talk about it.
但既然是这样 我们就谈谈这事
Hi, Nate. No, it's a great time to talk.
喂 内特 没事 很方便说话
Well, there went your teachable moment.
你施教的好时机过去了
You know, I just don't know what to do with her.
我只是不晓得怎么跟她相处
You know, her grades are abysmal.
她的成绩烂透了
College is right around the corner.
马上就要上大学
You know, I hate to say it,
我不愿这么说
but maybe I introduced the two of you too soon.
但或许我太早介绍你们俩认识
Well, speaking as someone who had a lot of stepparent types
作为一个生命中有着众多继父
waltz in and out of my life,
来来回♥回♥的人来说
I know it can be tough,
我知道接受起来很难
but we'll make it through it, okay?
但一切都会好的 对吗
I really, really want that.
我真心希望会这样
Well, it sounds like there's a "but" Coming.
听你这话 好像要有个转折了
Yeah. I just, you know, wonder if I...
我只是 不知道我们是否...
moved a little too fast here.
进展得有点太快了
I-I make no excuses for the way she's acting,
我不是为她的不当行为辩护
but she's still a kid.
但她不过是个孩子
You know, if she's this upset, I need to deal with it.
如果她心里不舒服 我得安抚她
Well, yeah, you should definitely talk to her.
当然 你确实该跟她好好谈谈
You know, I was--I was thinking more like...
我在考虑 我们
you know, maybe you and I should take a break.
也许应该分开一段时间
You know, it's the last thing in the world that I want,
我极不情愿这么做
but I should focus on Sage, you know, get her--
但我要把精力放在塞吉身上 让她
get her back on track.
让她的生活回归正轨
Well, what if I talk to her?
不然让我和她谈谈吧
You did hear everything she just said about you.
你也看到她刚才对你的态度了
Well, yeah, but I know
是的 但我知道
how to relate to girls like Sage
怎样和塞吉这样的女孩打交道
because I was a girl like Sage not too long ago.
因为现在的她就跟几年前的我一样
Well, at this point she could hardly hate either of us more.
这时候她已经讨厌透我们了
Therefore, we have nothing to lose.
所以 再糟也不过如此
She'll come around, I promise. Okay?
她会想通的 我保证 好吗
Okay.
好吧
I heard you on the phone earlier this morning.
我早上听见你和人通话
Didn't sound like Blair.
不像是布莱尔打来的
Deeper voice, darker mind.
嗓音更低沉 想法更阴暗
My uncle Jack.
是我叔叔杰克
His people on the ground in Dubai
他在迪拜的人手正在暗中
are helping me to find out who the mystery man
帮我查阿米拉给我的相片中
with Bart in Amira's photo is.
和巴特在一起的神秘男子
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表