剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
But then if I'm not,
如果她不写我
she will showcase Poppy's collection alone,
她就会单独展示波比的作品
and then everyone will assume that I am the plagiarist!
这样所有的人都会觉得我是抄袭者
You're screwed! Sorry.
你完蛋了 抱歉
Nelly got into Yale by playing clean,
内丽靠自己的实力进了耶鲁
but no one does dirty better than Blair Waldorf.
但没人比布莱尔·霍道夫小动作更多了
Those dresses will never be photographed.
那些礼服永远不会被拍摄
Hello, lily.
莉莉 你好
Charles, your father told me
查尔斯 你♥爸♥爸今早告诉我
what you did this morning,
你的所作所为了
and I'm not pleased about it.
我为此很不悦
Are you referring to the fact I didn't finish my eggs
你是怪我没把蛋吃完
or that I forgot to say good-bye when I left?
还是怪我走的时候没有道别
You brought Amira to our home to extort money from Bart
你带阿米拉回来敲诈巴特
and to wreak havoc on our relationship.
还破坏我们的关系
I don't know what my father's told you,
我不知道我爸和你说了什么
but let me assure you,
但我向你保证
Amira's presence has nothing to do with you.
阿米拉的出现不会对你有任何影响
Well, since they slept together,
因为他们上♥床♥了
it has everything to do with me.
现在它对我有非常大的影响
I'm sorry, Lily. I had no idea.
抱歉 莉莉 我不知道这回事
I have to go.
我得挂了
Wait.
等等
When were you planning to tell me
你打算什么时候告诉我
you had an affair with my father?
你和我爸爸有一腿的事情
Poor chuck.
可怜的恰克
Everyone knows the first place to check for secrets
众所周知 要找秘密
is under the bed.
就要去床底找
Or in it.
或者床上
It's terrific, exactly what "The nation" likes--
太棒了 完全是《国家》需要的文章类型
literate but a little licentious.
文采斐然又透出一丝放荡
It will rock the upper east side
这会震撼整个上东区的
and make waves way beyond New York.
同时也会为《纽约》造势
Genius. It'll be like when people first read Dominick.
天才之作 媲美《多米尼克》[传记文学]
I told you. He's the second coming.
我早说过了 他写出了第二本《多米尼克》
And third and fourth if he lets you stay the night.
有机会还能写出第三第四本
Of course, we'll have to fact-check it.
当然 不过我们得先核查一下真实性
That could take a while.
可能要花上一段时间
Ben's really good friends with the Basses,
本和拜斯家相交甚好
So there would have to be some cuts,
所以我们会对内容进行一些删减
And I'm not talking about their time in tennis camp.
而且我说的不是网球夏令营那段
But we just can't open ourselves to a biro-sized libel suit.
我们可不想因此惹上文字诽谤罪
Maybe lose the last names?
不然略去姓氏如何
What is the point of publishing an expose
如果你不曝光所有真♥相♥
if you're not going to expose everything?
那发表一篇爆料有什么意义
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
They're willing to pay for the version that works for them.
他们只需要对他们有用的文章
It'll get us both out of Brooklyn.
它的发表会让我们脱离布鲁克林
No, but then I'm compromising my integrity again.
不要 那样我又要突破自己的道德底线
What happened to telling the truth about these people?
说出这些人的真♥相♥又会怎样
Save your passion for your poetry,
省下你那激♥情♥去写诗吧
which you can write as much as you want
等到你靠这本书名利双收时
once this makes you rich and famous.
你想写多少写多少
Well, I-I did the soft pedal with "Inside,"
《局外人》也不过让我昙花一现
and my life stayed remarkably the same.
现在我的生活还是老样子
Why is the handsome, vacant one calling me?
这位空虚的帅哥怎么有空打给我
If you're referring to Nate, he has a surprisingly high I.Q.
如果你说的是内特 他简直是智慧的化身
But he--he wants the book for "The spectator."
他想把这本书发表在《观察家》上
okay, no.
好吧 不行
We're playing with the big boys on this one.
我们现在的对手可不是一般人
So stop moping and go find yourself a suit
别这么消沉 打起精神来
you can wear to a bidding war.
找件合适的衣服投入到投标大战中去
You sneak up the fire escape here
你悄悄溜到逃生梯这边
and smash Poppy's showroom window.
打碎波比的陈列室窗户
Why can't kati's ex-boyfriend who showed us Poppy's samples
凯蒂的前男友上次给我们看过波比的样衣
just let us in?
为什么不能直接放我们进去呢
So it looks like a random robbery,
那样才能看起来像正常的盗窃
not a socialite stealing samples.
而不是一个社会名流来偷窃样衣
Wear those.
戴上那玩意儿
That's my ex. We have a problem.
我前男友发短♥信♥来 事情不妙
He told you he's gay,
跟你之前睡过的那些人一样
just like everyone else you slept with.
他又告诉他是同性恋了
Discuss it with your therapist.
去跟你的心理治疗师谈谈吧
No, Blair.
不 布莱尔
He says Poppy has decided
他说波比决定
to have "W.W.D." Photograph her collection
让《女装日报》在中♥央♥公园管理委员会晚会
at the central park conservancy gala.
来拍摄她的新系列衣装
Damn it! That is the perfect backdrop!
该死 那是完美的拍摄背景
Not to mention, the clothes will be seen by all the right women.
更别提这些衣服会被潜在客户看到了
We need to get there first and intercept.
我们得赶在她之前阻拦下来
That might be harder than you think.
可能会比你想象的更困难
Why? I can get an invitation to anything.
怎么会 我可以拿到任何展会的邀请函
Serena's the hostess.
瑟琳娜是主办人
Serena's back?
瑟琳娜回来了
I didn't... know.
我怎么不知道
I mean... of course I knew.
我是说 我当然知道
It's just, the central park conservancy is...
只是中♥央♥公园的管理委员会
It's the big leagues, yeah.
是顶级的 没错
Well, Serena's new boyfriend...
是瑟琳娜的新男朋友
got her on the board.
帮她当上的
Good for Serena.
真有她的
Just so happens that I know someone else who can help us.
突然想起还有别人可以帮助我们
Bart and I were only together for one weekend.
我和巴特在一起的时候只有一个周末
I didn't mention it because you were investigating
因为你在调查他的生意 不是私生活
his business, not his personal life.
所以我没有跟你提过
I was looking for his secrets. You count.
我在调查他的秘密 你也算
But then perhaps he simply paid
或许他给我那笔钱
to hide our affair from your stepmother.
只是为了对你继母隐瞒我们的关系
My father would never spend that kind of money on a relationship.
我父亲不会为了那种事花那么多钱
There must be something else connected to that weekend.
那个周末一定还发生了别的事
I can't imagine what,
我想不到
And I can't risk staying to find out.
我也不能再冒险呆下去了
Then you leave without your money.
那你走吧 把钱留下
Chuck, don't do this.
恰克 别这样
That money belongs to me and my family.
那笔钱是属于我和我家人的
And it's in my safe, and I won't open it
钱在我的保险箱里
until you tell me everything that happened that weekend.
除非你告诉我那个周末发生的事 否则我不会打开
It's nothing.
什么也没发生
Use your memory.
好好想想
Use your e-mails. Use your credit card bills.
查查你的邮件 还有信♥用♥卡♥帐单
I wanna know every person you saw, every place you went.
我要知道所有你们见过的人 去过的地方
The sooner you write it all down, the sooner you can leave.
你越早回忆起来 越早可以离开
Now I have to go and help a friend,
现在我得去帮朋友的忙了
but I will be back.
但我会回来的
Serena.
瑟琳娜
You must be excited about your big night.
今晚是你的大日子 你一定很兴奋吧
Where's Steven? I'm dying to meet him.
史蒂文在哪里 我等不及要见他
Oh, well, he's not coming,
他不会来了
which is good, since I just found out he's cheating on me.
这是件好事 我刚发现他出轨了
Oh, I'm so sorry, darling.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
It's Steven.
史蒂文的短♥信♥
He just canceled his meeting so that he can come tonight.
他说他取消了会议 今晚会来
How--how am I supposed to face him?
我该怎么面对他呢
With a smile.
微笑面对
Tonight is your entree into adult society.
今晚是你进入成人社会的重头戏
You can't let him jeopardize that.
你不能让他毁了
So I'm just supposed to stand there and act like
所以我应该佯装镇定
I don't know he was with someone else?
装作不知道他劈腿吗
Well, that's the difference
这就是
between being a grownup and in high school.
成人世界和高中生的不同
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表