剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip Girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I need your passion for social upheaval
我需要你对社会动♥乱♥的一贯热情
to help me write the book about the upper east side.
帮我完成一本上东区主题的书
Don't just stand there. Start typing.
别傻站着 快去打字
Real names this time. No holding back.
这次用真名 无须顾忌
Everyone gets exposed.
爆料每一个人
I have decided to retire,
我决定退休了
that's why I want you to take over my company.
所以我想让你接管我的公♥司♥
I didn't realize how much I missed it,
我都没意识到我有多想念这里
but now that I'm back and I'm with you,
但是现在我回来了 还和你在一起
New York has never seemed more perfect.
纽约看起来也是史无前例的完美
I think it's really brave,
你决定自己运营《观察家》
you deciding to run "The Spectator" on your own.
我觉得你很勇敢
No investors, no partners.
没有投资人 没有合伙人
Wait, are you here to freak me out
等等 你是来吓唬我的
or write a paper on--on my paper?
还是想写一篇关于我们报社的论文
Your father gave it to me to keep quiet.
你的父亲给了我这些钱 让我闭嘴
For that amount of money, you must know a hell of a secret.
给你这么多钱 那秘密一定惊天动地
I swear I don't know what it is,
我发誓我不知道是什么事情
but I'm willing to stick around to find out.
但我想和你一起找出真♥相♥
Sorry for dropping in after hours,
抱歉下班后还过来
but I was walking by
但我刚好路过这里
and I saw that your office light was on.
看见你办公室的灯还亮着
Would you like to have a drink with me?
你愿意和我喝杯酒吗
Up and at 'em, , upper east siders.
起床了 上东区的各位
It's important to start your day right.
一天之计在于晨
Seems like you were already up.
你醒了
Yeah.
嗯
Thanks to you, I've been up all week.
多亏了你 我一周都没好好休息了
Five more minutes.
再睡五分钟
We might need a little longer.
五分钟可能不够
There's nothing worse
最糟糕的莫过于
than waking up on the wrong side of the bed...
醒来时脸朝向错误的一边
I thought we agreed you'd stop watching me sleep.
我们不是说好了你不再看着我睡觉了
I lied. I'm letting you stay here for free.
我反悔了 我让你免费住在这
There has to be something in it for me.
总得对我有点好处吧
Except maybe waking up alone.
比这更糟糕的可能就是独自醒来了
Dorota!
多洛塔
Why did you let me sleep?!
你怎么不叫我起床
It's "W.W.D." day!
今天可是《女装日报》到访日
We have to take the fashion world by storm.
我们得掀起时尚界的风暴
First, it's breakfast,
先吃早饭
then shower,
然后洗澡
then to the atelier.
然后去工作室
I can hardly wait to see what today brings.
我迫不及待地想要知道今天发生的事情
I'm booked on the 7:00 flight to Dubai.
我定了七点去迪拜的机票
Please, just a little more time.
拜托你 再多待一段时间
We've spent all week pouring over the notes
我们这一个星期都在看
of every meeting I interpreted for Bart.
我为巴特翻译的会议笔记
There's nothing, Chuck.
没有线索 恰克
Look, I know the reason my father faked his death
我知道我父亲假死的事
has something to do with this hotel deal.
和这个酒店生意有关系
It has to be here.
答案肯定在里面
We looked. It's not.
我们都看过了 没有
Then why would he lie about being in Dubai?
那他为什么隐瞒自己在迪拜的事情
Why would all the negotiations happen completely off the books?
为什么所有谈判都没有记录
Why would he pay you $10 million
为什么他付你1000万美元
not to ask any of these questions?
叫你闭嘴
If he's hiding something, I don't know what.
如果他在隐瞒事情 我不知道是什么
I'm sorry. I need to get home to my fiance.
我很抱歉 但是我得回去找我未婚夫了
There's nothing more I can do.
我真的爱莫能助
You could come to brunch.
你可以来吃早午餐
With Bart? That sounds dangerous.
和巴特一起 那样很危险
You won't have to say a word.
你不需要说话
Just smile while I drop a few names to see how he reacts.
微笑就行了 我提些名字看看他的反应
Then you can take your money and go.
然后你就可以拿上钱回家了
You know, I was a very punctual person before I met you.
遇见你之前我可是个非常守时的人
Well, any way I can convince you to be fashionably late
你今晚能不能时髦地晚一点到
to my gala tonight?
我的晚会来呢
I know you have the crowdrise event,
我知道你要去办Crowdrise的事情
but maybe after?
结束之后行吗
Nah, I'd love to, but this thing's been booked for months,
我很想去 但是这事几个月前就定下了
and who knows how long it'll go?
不知道要工作到几点
I don't want to say "Maybe" and then disappoint you.
我不想给你希望又让你失望
How could you disappoint me when you did so much work
你花了那么多经历帮我进入董事会
to get me on the board in the first place?
我怎么会对你失望呢
I know what a big deal the Central Park Conservancy is.
我知道中♥央♥公园管理委员会有多重要
When my mom was finally asked to host,
我妈妈当初被邀请担任主持时
she made it seem like
委员会的地位
it was more important than being the mayor.
似乎比市长还要重要
Well, now that you're hosting, it definitely is.
现在换你来主持 它肯定更重要了
Tonight marks the start of a whole new era.
今晚标志着一个新时代的开端
Serena takes Manhattan.
瑟琳娜掌管曼哈顿
Ohh. An adult Manhattan.
成熟的曼哈顿
I couldn't be happier to leave my old life behind.
能抛弃以往旧生活 我真是太开心了
Well, just don't leave me,
即使我今晚到不了
even if I can't make it tonight.
也别把我一块抛弃了
The renovation is complete.
改造完成
Fabric is all from swatches you choose.
布料都是从你挑选出的色板中选的
Your mother's vintage designs on display.
这边展示了你母亲的复古设计作品
And this area can be showroom or waiting room,
这一间可以用来当做陈列室或等候室
parties or meetings.
开派对或者开会都可以
Form follows function.
形式服从功能
And in here...
而在这里面
Miss Blair's private office.
是布莱尔小姐的私人办公室
This... is... divine.
这真合我心意
This is...
这里
so me.
太符合我的风格了
This "Women's Wear Daily" article could make or break me
《女装日报》这篇报道是
as the new head of Waldorf.
我成为霍道夫新掌管人的关键
And the atelier is the perfect backdrop.
这个工作室是我的绝佳陪衬
All these years of folding my sweaters
这些年你为我整理衣物 铺床叠被
And fluffing my pillows has really paid off.
这些功夫总算没白费
You've developed taste!
你的品位总算提升了
Yes.
没错
Oh. Miss Blair's new samples looks lovely.
还有 布莱尔小姐的新作美极了
And I glad office is up to snuff.
办公室能让人满意我很欣慰
But I-I worry if "W.W.D." will ask,
但我担心《女装日报》会问
"Where are the designers, seamstresses, and models?"
你的设计师 裁缝和模特都去哪儿了
It is unfortunate that my mother's Paris team
很遗憾 母亲的巴黎团队
declined to follow me back to New York, but...
谢绝和我返回纽约 但是
Not to worry.
不用担心
While you were paint and papering,
在你忙着设计办公室时
I came up with a plan.
我已想到妙计
Hello, ladies!
女士们好
Get ready to assume your roles.
准备好角色扮演
Go get dressed for success.
打扮好奔向成功
Your sofa might be chic,
你的沙发也许够时髦
But my neck is not happy with this kink.
但我的脖子可消受不了 都落枕了
Would you prefer the kink
那你怎么不留在现场接着看
Of watching your father do it with fake Charlie again?
你老爸和冒牌天使查莉滚床单
No, I did not watch. I got the hell out before they saw me.
我才不要 怕他们发现 我早跑了
The image is still burnt right here.
但那影像在脑中挥之不去
To think that I used to consider Brooklyn
真没想到 以前我还以为布鲁克林
a moral high ground.
是片净土呢
Now that my father's fallen off his pedestal,
我父亲这次真是晚节不保
I'm free of such delusions.
真是荒谬至极
Your loss of faith in humanity turns me on,
你对人性的失望令我深有同感
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表