剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你们了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Dan's serial is continuing in "Vanity fair."
丹的系列剩余部分将会在《名利场》连载
Dan, we had a deal.
丹 我们有言在先的
"Vanity fair" is the big time,
《名利场》是个好机会
and the more readers I have,
我拥有越多的读者
The more power I have. It is that simple.
我的力量也就越大 就这么简单
Dan wrote the truth. We are together.
丹写的是事实 我们确实在一起了
And I want you by my side,
而且我希望你能陪在我身边
here and at the gallery opening.
不论是在这里还是等画廊开幕的时候
Are you Dan Humphrey?
你是丹·汉弗瑞吗
I am.
我是
I read your piece in "The Spectator" today.
我今天在《观察家》上读了你的文章
Can I buy you a drink?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
Did this really happen? You and Serena?
你写的是真的吗 你和瑟琳娜
Every dirty detail, exactly as it occurred.
活色生香 句句写实
She said she erased it, but did you actually see her do it?
她说把录像删了 但你亲眼看到了吗
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了
You had someone who loved you unconditionally,
要知道有个人愿意无条件地爱你
and you threw that all away
而你偏偏不要
to let Chuck Bass decide when he's ready for you?
却让恰克去决定他何时准备好和你在一起
I just have a few questions about a weekend
我只是对你跟巴特约四年前在迪拜
you spent with Bart in Dubai about four years ago.
一起度过的某个周末有些许疑问
Dave drove bart to meet someone named Lady Alexander.
戴夫驾车带巴特去见亚历山大夫人
I don't know who she is or even where to start looking for her.
我不知道她是谁 也不知如何着手找她
We will find her.
我们会找到她的
And who am I?
我是谁
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这个秘密我绝不会透露
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
Extra, extra, read all about it--
号♥外 号♥外 详情如下
The latest upper east sider to take center stage
上东区舞台聚光灯下
in the social spotlight.
的最新头条
But you know what they say?
但人们常说
If you can't take the heat, then move to hell's kitchen.
如果受不了流言蜚语 就离开上东区吧
"Nate Archibald has the opposite of the midas touch.
内特掌握了反向的炼金术
"Instead of everything he touches turning to gold,
他不能点石成金
he turns all the gold he's been given to dust."
却能把继承的财富变成垃圾
Your friend's poor, right?
你的朋友很穷 不是吗
I mean, he's probably just jealous.
他大概只是嫉妒
Oh, first of all, Dan screwed me over
首先 丹耍了我
by selling the serialization of his new book
他把新书的连载卖♥♥给别人
right out from under me,
一脚蹬开了我
and then he releases the chapter about me.
接着 他的新章节还是关于我的
You look really hot in the picture.
你这张照片这么迷人
Who cares what it says?
谁还会关心文章是什么内容呢
He's saying that
他说是我
I'm singlehandedly destroying "The Spectator."
一手摧毁了《观察家》
Okay, enough. This Dan guy is full of it.
够了 这个丹什么的就爱惹事
No, actually, if he was making stuff up,
不 其实如果他是瞎编的
you know, I'd be mad, but I'd get over it.
我虽会生气 但气气就过去了
Thing is, he's right.
问题是 他说得对
"The Spectator" is in serious financial trouble,
《观察家》面临严重财政问题
and it's all my fault.
而这都是我的错
It's why I'm meeting with the bank later today
这也是我待会要和银行会面的原因
to hopefully extend our credit line.
希望能提高我们的信用额度
Can I help? Please.
我能帮忙吗 拜托
I am dying for an excuse to skip brunch
我要找个借口不和
with my dad and Serena Van der floozy.
我爸还有瑟琳娜·范德·荡♥妇♥共进早午餐
No, that's nice, but you should go to brunch,
不 谢谢 但你应该去
and you should be nice to Serena, all right?
还要对瑟琳娜友善点 好吗
She's the one who convinced your dad
是她说服你♥爸♥
to let us keep dating, all right? Give her a chance.
同意我们约会的 好吗 给她个机会
Your article on Nate
你写的关于内特那篇文章
is generating major online buzz.
引起了热议
HuffPo has a link on their main page,
《赫芬顿邮报》的主页上有它的链接
and Dwight Garner just tweeted about it,
德怀特·加纳也发了微博
saying that he's halfway through and doesn't hate it yet.
说他才看了一半 但觉得还不赖
Even "Gossip girl" gave us a nice plug.
就连"八卦天后"也给了好评
Overall, the reaction's been positive...
总之 文章的评论都是积极正面的
for you, that is. Not for Nate.
但对内特的就不一样了
Are they talking about how the use of real names
他们有提到采用真名这件事
makes this my "In cold blood"?
让人觉得我冷血吗
I mean, do they like the writing?
他们喜欢我这样写吗
Are they making any comparisons to historical literary figures?
有没有和某个文坛标杆做对比
Perez Hilton. But the important thing
佩雷斯·希尔顿 但重点是
is that they're talking about it.
这成为了一个热点话题
Literary celebrity is fleeting.
文学界没有常青树
We have to make the most of it.
我们要充分地利用这次机会
Trust me. I have been.
相信我 我正在这么做
I am not talking about trolling for
我说的利用不是在麦克纳利
lit groupies at McNally's
找你的果儿们[与之发生性关系的粉丝]
and sleeping with your coffee dates.
或把陪你喝咖啡的妹子都搞上♥床♥的事
Well, that's how I'm finding a bed to sleep in every night.
这只是我解决每晚住宿问题的方式
Look, being a writer in 2012
听着 现在你要当作家
isn't merely about the words that you write.
不仅仅是文笔好就够了的
It's about your image.
你得打造好形象
So from now on, you're only going to be seen with girls
现在开始 只能让外界看到你与这种女生见面
who have Ivy League pedigrees, or, at the very least, Vassar.
她来自常春藤 好吧至少也要是瓦萨学院
She needs to have cover girl looks
要有封♥面♥女♥郎♥水准的外貌
and at least three mentions in "Page six"
而且过去六个月里
in the last six months.
在《第六页》[绯闻版]出现三次以上
How exactly am I gonna do that?
这要怎样才做得到
I've already set up the interviews.
我已经预约好面试了
This is the guy my daughter's dating?
这就是我女儿交往的对象吗
Have you read this article on Nate?
你读了这篇关于内特的文章吗
Oh, I'm not a fan of the author's previous work.
我对这个人的作品都不感兴趣
Well, let me summarize for you.
那我帮你总结下吧
His last girlfriend was a madam.
他的前任女友是已婚妇女
Before that, he dated con artists with an "s"
再前任是性感女骗子们
because, yes, there was more than one.
是啊 因为还不止一个
Your friend Dan wrote all this?
你朋友丹写了这些
Dan Humphrey's a douche.
丹·汉弗瑞是个混♥蛋♥
Well, you can forget
你今后别想
about dating the guy in this article ever again.
再跟文章里说的这个家伙约会了
That's fine by me.
我没关系
Nate is nothing like the guy in that article.
反正内特根本不像文章里写的那个人
Well, I don't know what Dan wrote, but I can vouch for Nate.
我不知丹写了什么 但我能为内特担♥保♥
He's kind and honest and a good friend.
他是个诚实亲切的好朋友
And--and he cares about Sage a lot.
他也真的很在乎塞吉
You should get to know him before you judge him.
在你对他下定论前 或至少你再出手打他前
Or at least before you hit him again.
应该先了解他
Dad, can he come to the horse show with us?
爸 能让他和我们一起参加马展吗
This afternoon?
今天下午的吗
No, that's always been our thing.
不行 那一贯只有我们俩啊
Oh, come on. You hate it, and you know it.
得了 你一点不喜欢马展
It'll give you someone to talk about football with instead.
而且这样就有人能和你一起聊聊足球了
Nate loves football.
内特也爱足球
See? Look, we're already finding things to bond over.
看 人与人之间总能找到相同点
Oh, I guess he can join us.
我想他来也行
It'll give me a chance to talk to him.
这样我就有机会和他聊聊
Possibly threaten his life.
也有机会看能否原谅他
I'll see if he can come.
我看看他有没有时间
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸
You, too, Serena.
也谢谢你 瑟琳娜
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
She almost smiled at me.
她好像对我笑了
And don't worry about Nate. You'll really like him.
别担心内特的事 你会喜欢他的
He's the best.
他非常棒
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表