剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
As I was saying, you can pretend to be Lola,
正如我说 你可以假扮洛拉
you can pretend to be Serena,
可以假扮瑟琳娜
but you will never be me.
但是你永远都扮不成我
I don't want to be you. I want to be better.
我不想成为你 我想比你更好
Rufus already thinks I am.
鲁弗斯已经觉得我比你好了
I always liked that painting.
我一直很喜欢那幅画
I'm glad to see you two found each other.
很高兴看到你们两个人在一起
Blair.
布莱尔
Nelly was just telling me you invited her here
内丽刚告诉我你邀请她过来
to meet with her.
在此见面
I hope it is to make an official apology.
我希望你是想正式道歉
That I'd love to hear.
那我倒愿意听听看
I'm not here to apologize to Nelly, mother.
妈妈 我不是来向内丽道歉的
I'm here to apologize to you.
我要向你道歉
Then what am I doing here?
那让我来干什么
Shutting up and writing about it so you can publicly restore
闭嘴 记下一切
Waldorf designs' pristine reputation.
回头好恢复霍道夫时装的声誉
Blair, what is this about?
布莱尔 你这是干什么
Undoing all the damage my dark side has done.
弥补我的黑暗面造成的损失
I'm a bad seed, mother.
母亲 我天生就是个坏人
So send me away to the village of the damned.
你把我送到我该待的地方去吧
No one expects miracles, darling.
没人期望什么奇迹 亲爱的
It's been part of you for 20-something years.
20多年来你不是一直都这样吗
It's not going to go away overnight.
不可能一夕之间就改变的
Just maybe sometime before I die.
只要在我死前能改变就行
Y-you don't understand.
你没有听明白
The real Grace Kelly had talent.
格蕾丝.凯丽有天赋
You have talent.
你有天赋
Even that Goth princess Jenny Humphrey had talent.
甚至那个害人精珍妮·汉弗瑞都有天赋
But I don't. It's all just pretense.
但是我没有 我只是装的罢了
Well, your record of achievements prove otherwise.
但是 你的成就却说明正好相反
Everything I have
我所拥有的一切
was from scheming and lying
都是施诡计耍手段
and working the angles.
投机取巧得来的
I don't have what it takes.
我确实没有天赋
You are Mozart.
你好比是莫扎特
I'm Salieri.
而我却是萨列里[为搏出位毒害莫扎特]
No matter how hard I work, I will never be you.
不论我怎么努力 我都不会有你的成就
And I think it was just my dark side trying to hide that.
我觉得是我的黑暗面试图隐藏这点
So...
所以
Effective immediately,
即刻生效
I resign from Waldorf designs.
我从霍道夫时装辞职
Did you reach anyone from A.P.F.?
艺术作品基金会那里找到人了吗
I finally got ahold of an assistant,
我好不容易找到一个助手
but she said they're only taking bids in person.
但是她说本人到场竞标才有效
How far away are you?
你离那里还有多远
At least ten blocks.
至少十个街区
Is there no way around this, like on the sidewalk?
真的开不过去了吗 走人行道也行啊
I like that your artists reflect
我很高兴 你的艺术品
the same socially relevant projects
和艺术作品基金会的相关社会项目
we commission at Art Production Fund.
反映的主题是一致的
And I like that you can see the street art influence.
我也很高兴你明白街头艺术的影响力
I'm not talking about the '80s but the '40s--
我说的不是八十年代 而是四十年代
Dubuffet, Pollack, Ray Johnson.
迪布 波拉克 雷·约翰逊[皆为艺术家]
Yeah, when artists were the stars of New York
是啊 那时候纽约的明星是艺术家
instead of celebutantes.
而不是社交名媛
Yes.
是啊
Excuse me. Can I speak to you for a moment?
打扰一下 借一步说话
What can I do for you, Lily?
有何贵干 莉莉
Are you interested in one of my pfahler pieces
难道你对我的无名作品感兴趣
to replace your Phillips?
想把菲利普斯的换下来吗
No, thank you.
谢谢 不过你想多了
And I think you've made your point here, Rufus.
我觉得你已经表现得很明显了 鲁弗斯
This is a benefit to raise money for a good cause,
不过这是一个为慈善事业筹款的活动
and I won't have your little freeloader making a mockery of it
所以我不会让你的小寄生虫来嘲弄它
by bidding on things she can't afford.
明明买♥♥不起 还乱竞标
Ivy can afford any painting she wants.
艾薇能买♥♥得起任何她想要的东西
And with what money? I know it's not yours.
哪来的钱 我知道不是你的
You're right.
确实不是我的
It's CeCe's.
是茜茜的
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
if we are ready to begin,
大家准备好了的话
I would like to start the bidding
我宣布理查德·菲利普斯的作品
for the Richard Phillips
竞标开始
at $500,000.
50万美金起拍
$500,000.
50万
I have $500,000.
50万
Lola gave it back to her when she found out
洛拉发现你母亲想让艾薇继承遗产时
your mother wanted Ivy to have it.
就把钱还给了她
$500,000. Going once?
50万一次
$500,000. Do I have $520,000?
50万 有人出52万吗
$520,000.
52万
She may have been able to con Lola out of half my mother's estate,
她也许能从洛拉骗得我母亲一半的财产
but she'll never get anything of mine.
但是休想从我这里拿走任何东西
Do I have $540,000? Going once?
有人出54万吗 有吗
$540,000.
54万
$560,000.
56万
$560,000. Do I have $570,000?
56万 有人出57万吗
$570,000.
57万
$570,000. $570,000. Do I have $580,000?
57万 有人出58万吗
$580,000.
58万
$580,000. Do I have $600,000?
58万 有没有人出60万
$750,000.
75万
$750,000.
75万
I know it sounded bad, but you heard it out of context.
我知道我说得不好听 但你是断章取义了
In what context can "Selfish egomaniac" be positive?
什么情况下"自私自大狂"才会有正面意义
I was telling Nate what a good time I had with you,
我是在告诉内特我和你在一起的时候很快乐
but th Yeah, I heard the "But" part.
但是 对 我听到了转折部分
But that it's confusing for me
但是我觉得很困惑
because I have spent the past few months hating you.
过去几个月来我一直是恨你的
I told you I loved you,
我告诉你我爱你
and then you rejected me for my best friend.
可你却因我最好的朋友而拒绝我
You've rejected me for nearly everyone on the upper east side.
你也为了几乎上东区每个人拒绝过我
Can you blame me for having doubts?
所以你能因为我有所怀疑就都怪我吗
You had more than doubts.
你不仅是有所怀疑
You told me you never wanted to see me again.
你告诉我你永远都不想见我了
You mean, after you used me to make a sex tape
你是说在你利用我拍性♥爱♥录像
to destroy me and your best friend?
破坏我和你最好的朋友之间的关系之后吗
I'm not the bad guy here.
那又不是我的错
You want everyone to believe
你想让所有人都相信
you're poor, sweet Dan Humphrey from Brooklyn.
你还是那个来自布鲁克林可怜又体贴的丹
But you sent that video of Chuck and Blair
但是你却把恰克和布莱尔的那段视频
into "Gossip Girl"
发到了《八卦天后》上
to try to ruin her wedding, and then you pinned it on me.
你想破坏她的婚礼 还把责任都推到我身上
Yeah, I didn't want Blair to marry the wrong man.
我是不想让布莱尔嫁错人
And it's not like you've never used "Gossip Girl"
难道你就没用过《八卦天后》
to further your own agenda.
来达成自己的目的吗
Oh, wait. Oh, wait. You were gossip girl for a second.
等等 你还真当过一段时间的八卦天后
Only to restore balance after Georgina's reign of terror--
就因为我打破了乔治娜的恐怖统治
Who--who is now partnering with you to attack and humiliate
而她现在和你一起在你的文章中
everyone that we care about in your exposes?
攻击侮辱我们在乎的每个人
Which leads us back to your reason
这就是你为什么
for calling me a selfish egomaniac.
叫我自私的自大狂
You're right. Now I--now I understand.
你是对的 我能理解
Good. I'm glad.
那就好
I was being sarcastic, Serena.
我那是在讽刺你 瑟琳娜
So was I.
我也是
No, you weren't. Yes, I was.
不 你不是 是的 我是
Look--look,
听着
obviously, too much has happened over the past five years.
过去五年里的确发生了很多事
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表