剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm going to have you to follow my lead as well.
可得听从我的指挥
Which means what, exactly?
这话到底什么意思
Do nothing. Whatever Serena is doing,
袖手旁观 不论瑟琳娜做了什么
we can't get involved.
我们不要介入其中
We're there to observe and record,
我们去那是观察跟记录的
like a documentary.
就像记录影片
This isn't a reality show, Sparks.
这可不是真人秀 斯巴克斯
This is reality, a concept I know you're a little fuzzy on.
这是现实 虽然我知道你不太懂现实这概念
So whatever filth-filled, paint-huffing meth den
不论我们找到瑟琳娜置身于
we find Serena cracked out in,
怎样污秽阴暗 充斥着甲安菲的屋子里
we don't judge.
我们不予评论
We're still her friends no matter what.
无论如何 我们仍是她的朋友
We're her family.
我们是一家人
Oh, aren't you just the kindest, nicest
难不成你们是这世界上仅剩
little trust fund babies in the whole world?
心地最好 有着信任危机的朋友吗
But when it comes to what Serena's capable of,
但一提到瑟琳娜的所作所为
I think you'll find it's nothing like what you imagined.
你们就会发现想象和现实还是有差距的
I can't argue with you there.
那倒是
I would just like to point out that most serial killers
我只想指出大部分连环杀手
are high-functioning members of society who lead a double life.
都是过着高♥强♥度生活的双面社会人士
She could be trapped in the basement
她可能被困在地下室
or buried in the backyard.
或者被埋在后花♥园♥
Good idea, Georgina.
想法不错 乔治娜
Why don't you grab a shovel and start digging?
那你何不拿把铲子去挖挖看呢
There's--there's gotta be an explanation for all this.
这肯定是有原因的
Can I help you?
能为你们效劳吗
I believe you can. We're looking for our friend Serena.
你能的 我们找一位朋友 名叫瑟琳娜
Blonde. Lags for days.
金发女郎 在这儿待了一阵了
Effortless charisma
有着与生俱来的超凡魅力
that only someone far less secure
只有比我还没安全感的人
than I am would find threatening.
才会觉得她是个威胁
And I'm the weird one?
这么说我是个怪胎咯
I believe you mean Sabrina?
你们是找塞布丽娜吗
I think someone's about to toss her cookies.
我想有人要失望啦
And the only thing more disturbing
看到她快乐健康
than finding her on drugs or in a psychward
比找到她在嗑药或是在病房♥里
is seeing her happy and healthy.
更让人受挫
Who wants that?
谁想看到这样呢
What the hell are you doing here?
你们来这儿到底想干嘛
Uh, looking for you.
找你啊
To observe and record.
观察记录
No. We're here to help you.
不 我们来这儿帮你的
And get you home.
然后接你回家
And, uh, I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我甚至不知道我来干嘛
Can't you see there's a party going on
你们没看到这儿要开派对了吗
and you're not invited?
而且你们并未受邀
Crashing parties is one of our favorite pastimes.
搅黄派对可是我们最爱的消遣之一
Especially when it involves infiltrating
尤其当这又是
a sophisticated yet deadly cult.
一场精致又致命的仪式
Now which one is the charismatic leader?
现在谁才是有超凡魅力的领导者呢
Please leave before it's too late.
请趁早离开吧
Sabrina! Sabrina.
塞布丽娜 塞布丽娜
Too late.
为时已晚
Sabrina, you didn't tell me you invited friends.
塞布丽娜 你都没告诉我你邀请了朋友
That is so Sabrina.
这还真是塞布丽娜的作风啊
Oh, she loves surprises.
她喜欢惊喜
She has so many surprises, you could write a book about 'em.
她的惊喜数不枚举 都可以出本书了
Where to end that book is the challenge.
这书什么时候能收尾是个大挑战
I hope you don't mind us dropping by.
希望你不介意我们的突然造访
Steven. Nice to meet you.
我是史蒂文 很高兴见到你们
And of course not.
当然不介意
The more, the merrier on this special day.
今天种这特别的日子 人越多更开心
Please, stay and be a part of it.
请留下参加派对
Oh, yes, Steven. I think we will.
史蒂文 一定 我想我们会留下
Why don't we get my friends some drinks then?
我们给我朋友拿点喝的吧
Okay.
好的
I know I'm not exactly a welcome houseguest these days,
这段日子我是个不招待见的人
but we shouldn't let our recent history overshadow our past.
但不能让之前的事抹灭了我们的过去
Thanks. I appreciate it.
谢谢 我很感激
How could I have thought it was okay to go all summer
我怎么会觉得整个夏天不和女儿说话
without actually talking to my own daughter?
不算什么呢
Whatever this is, Lil, isn't your fault.
不管怎样 莉莉 不是你的错
And why should I believe that?
为什么呢
Because that's what you told me when Jenny ran away,
因为珍妮离家时 你是这么跟我说的
and she was much younger and crazier,
她当时岁数更小 行事更疯狂
with much heavier eye makeup than Serena.
眼妆还比瑟琳娜化得浓多了
We raised good girls.
我们都教出了很棒的女儿
Unpredictable, sure.
出乎意料的棒
Try reckless, defiant.
不如说鲁莽 挑衅的女儿
Spirited,
同时也青春无限
independent.
独♥立♥自主
Not unlike their parents at that age.
就像他们父母的年轻时候
Oh, god. Who can remember back that far?
天哪 谁能记得那么久的事
I can, and seeing the way her mom turned out,
我记得 看到她妈妈的样子
I have every confidence that Serena will be okay.
我相信瑟琳娜会没事的
Well, look, I'm sorry about earlier.
之前的事我很抱歉
I shouldn't have stormed out like that. I had no right.
我不该那样冲进来的 我没这权利
I should've known you wouldn't be attracted to someone
我早该知道你不会被那种人吸引
Like... you know...
像是...
Ivy.
艾薇
So sorry to interrupt, but, um,
很抱歉打断你们 可是
I just came from the gallery,
我刚从美术馆回来
and, uh, look.
你瞧
We got it.
我们成功了
I was just--I was so excited. I couldn't wait!
我太...太激动了 真是迫不及待
It's what we dreamed about all summer.
这是我们整个夏天心心念念的呀
Well played, Rufus.
演得真棒 鲁弗斯
You butter me up, remind me how great you can be,
你讨好我 让我回想起你的好
only to have your little tramp show up here
要不是你收留的小流浪汉出现
and throw whatever this is in my face.
说了这一通话 我还真信了
Lily, hold on.
莉莉 别这样
Is it any wonder our children are still so immature
有这样的父母做榜样 孩子们仍不成熟
with such role models for parents?
也不足为奇吧
Don't say anything you're gonna regret.
别说会让你自己后悔的话
I have no regrets, Rufus,
我没什么可后悔 鲁弗斯
only that I let you in my home today.
除了今天让你来我家
I'm already leaving.
我现在就走
You know, I know you're really worried about Serena,
我知道你真的很担心瑟琳娜
but you should try to relax your face.
可你也该放松一下脸部
You're getting some very pronounced frown lines.
你的眉头纹有点重了
Bye.
再见
This is so much worse than we thought.
这可比我们想象的还糟
Because you're here? I agree.
因为你的出现 我同意
What makes you say that? It's a nice house.
为何这么说 这房♥子挺漂亮啊
He seems like a nice guy.
他看起来也是个好人
Look at this.
你们看
Trellis, chairs, pastor. This is a wedding.
花架 椅子 牧师 这是婚礼
And Serena was wearing a white dress!
而且瑟琳娜还身穿白裙
Either she's the bride, or she's just really tacky.
她要不是新娘的话 那也太没礼貌了
I told you. She's obviously had a psychotic break.
我早料到 她显然是药磕过头了
Serena's taken too many happy pills,
瑟琳娜服了太多镇定片
and now she think she's Sabrina from Dan's book.
现在以为自己是丹笔下的塞布丽娜
That actually sounds vaguely plausible.
这听起来倒是挺有道理的
Or today's the day of the cult sacrifice,
再不然今天是某个祭献日
and since I don't see any volcanoes in the area,
这附近不见火山
I wonder if they're burning her at the stake.
我猜他们会把她绑在火柱上烧死
And then you lost me.
我被你弄迷糊了
Whatever is going on, we can't let her marry this guy.
无论如何 我们不能让她嫁给这家伙
Time for a plan.
该计划一下了
Okay, well, Lily was really worried this morning,
好的 莉莉今早很担心
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表