剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
She's the double-edged sword of my very existence.
她是我生活中的一把双刃剑
Miss Blair must keep chin up, must keep company going.
布莱尔小姐你要振作起来 要维持公♥司♥运作
You will make Miss Eleanor proud.
你会让埃莉诺小姐骄傲的
I know because I proud already.
我清楚这点 因为我已经引你为傲
My mother. How am I gonna explain this to her?
我的母亲 我要如何向她解释这一切
Eleanor Waldorf does not take kindly to the "F" word--
埃莉诺·霍道夫不接受F打头的字母
"Failure."
失败
Save the dom, Chuck. I would rather die.
省下你的酒吧 恰克 我更愿意去死
I am the laughingstock of the fashion press.
我是时尚界媒体的笑柄
The clothes were beautiful, and you are beautiful,
服装很漂亮 你也很美
and that is something we need to celebrate.
只为这些 我们就该庆祝一下
You say celebrate. I say drown my sorrows.
你说庆祝 我说用悲伤淹没我好了
Give me the bottle.
给我酒瓶
Tolstoy wrote
托尔斯泰写过
That all happy families are alike,
幸福的家庭都是相似的
but every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way,
而不幸的家庭各有各的不幸
especially on the upper east side.
特别是在上东区
You know, Sage can be a handful,
你知道 塞吉是很棘手
but you handled tonight with true grace.
但你今晚处理得很得体
I'm impressed.
让我印象深刻
Some are only too happy to be distracted from their pain.
有些人实在太高兴了 无法一直痛苦着
Well, I had...
我
an awful day with "The spectator."
今天为了《观察家》忙得焦头烂额
I had a really awful day with the Serena.
我和瑟琳娜今天相处得才糟糕呢
I'm not wearing my robe anymore,
我虽然没穿时装了
but my clothes can still end up in the corner.
但我的衣服还是能被扔去角落
I guess I could help you out with that.
我想在这点上我倒是可以帮你
While others choose to bite the hand that feeds them,
有些人选择咬掉手喂食自己
even when they have no idea
即使他们连下一餐
where their next meal is coming from.
都不知从何而来
I heard you sold your serial to "Vanity fair" this morning.
我听说你今早把你的连载卖♥♥给了《名利场》
I can't believe they bought it ten minutes after it was posted.
真不敢相信刚发表十分钟后 他们就买♥♥下了它
You're very up on current events.
你对时事倒蛮精通的
Word travels fast in the publishing industry.
在出版业闲话是传得很快的
I guess you took my advice
我想你接受了我的建议
and started playing by your own rules.
开始按自己的规则来行事了
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
Uh, weird.
很怪异
Kinda dirty but good.
有点下流 但感觉很好
Like you said, the truth is a very powerful thing.
就像你所说的 真♥相♥是很有力量的
Well, if you have nowhere to go...
如果你无处可去
you can always stay with me.
你可以一直和我在一起
Are you Dan Humphrey?
你是丹·汉弗瑞吗
I am.
我是
I read your piece in "The spectator" today
我今天在《观察家》上读了你的文章
and I loved it. Can I buy you a drink?
非常喜欢 我能请你喝一杯吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
So there you have it.
现在你有酒喝了
Dave Berger worked as a bodyguard for my father.
戴夫·伯杰是我父亲手下的一名保镖
He was there that weekend with Amira.
他那周和阿米拉在一起
Dave drove Bart to meet someone
戴夫驾车带巴特去见
named Lady Alexander.
一位亚历山大夫人
Dave wasn't in the meeting, so that's all he could tell me.
戴夫没在场 他只能告诉我这些
I don't know who she is,
我不知道她是谁
what she does,
做什么的
or even where to start looking for her.
甚至都不知道如何找她
We will find her.
我们会去找她
I'm all yours,
我的一切都属于你
mind, body, and scheme.
思想 身体 诡计
You helped me with my show tonight,
今晚的时装秀
and, at least for the first few hours
至少在大溃败前的
before the big fashion fiasco,
几个小时里还好有你帮我
everything was perfect.
当时一切都很完美
And I can help you, too.
我也可以帮助你
Let's face it.
我们面对现实吧
We... need each other.
我们需要彼此
I need you... right now.
我现在就需要你
For one night, make an exception.
只是一个晚上 破回例吧
A gentleman...
一位绅士
wouldn't take advantage of a lady who's had
是不会当女士喝多了后
more than her half of the bottle of dom.
趁虚而入的
But...
但是
The exception I'll make is this--
我可以破这个例
We join forces,
我们齐心合力
combine our power,
联合我们的力量
and achieve our goals that much sooner.
更快达到我们的目的
Fine.
好吧
We're in this together.
我们一起做这件事
And I will try with every fiber of my being...
我会竭尽全力
to behave.
表现
But whether your family is happy or unhappy,
但不管你的家庭是否快乐
it's always best to stick together
要永远同心协力
because some ties are simply unbreakable.
因为有些关系就是牢不可破的
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表