剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Serena!
瑟琳娜
You look lovely.
你看起来很漂亮
Did you deny Steven permission to propose to me?
你拒绝了史蒂夫对我求婚的请求吗
Well, I wouldn't exactly phrase it that way.
我不会那么说
I did express concern that you might not be ready for marriage.
我确实表达了你可能还没有准备好结婚的担心
Oh, how would you know? Were you ready all six times you did it?
你知道什么 你结六次婚都准备好了吗
Look, I'm sorry that you're upset, Serena,
让你不高兴我很抱歉 瑟琳娜
but I'm not the only one that had misgivings.
但担心的不只是我一个人
I mean, Blair called and shared hers as well.
布莱尔打电♥话♥给我 她也很担心
Blair has no right to share anything.
布莱尔没有资格这么做
We're not even friends anymore.
我们都不是朋友了
You knew how much I wanted this.
你知道我有多想要这个
I knew you wanted someone,
我知道你想要和某个人在一起
but let's face it, Serena.
但是面对现实 瑟琳娜
You don't have boyfriends. You have life rafts.
你没有真正的男朋友 都是你的救生筏
That you keep taking from me and--and leaving me to drown.
而你每一次都会夺走 让我自己淹死
First you got together with Rufus
最初是你和鲁弗斯在一起
so that I could never be with Dan,
我就永远不能和丹在一起
and now you're jealous that some man
现在你又嫉妒
that doesn't remember sleeping with you is in love with me.
一个记不起和你睡过的男人爱上了我
I'm not gonna let you ruin this.
这次我不会让你毁了我们的关系的
Girls, I need your personal statements.
姑娘们 我需要你们的个人陈述
Bunny Raburn, I hope you included your ballet photos.
邦妮·拉伯恩 希望你附上芭蕾照片了
Ask my mom. She made it.
问我妈吧 这是她做的
Thank you, Sage.
谢谢你 塞吉
Congratulations on your academic accolades.
恭喜你取得了不错的学业成绩
Which clearly have nothing to do with intelligence.
这个很明显和智商无关
Why is Serena here? I told you to keep her away.
瑟琳娜为什么在 我跟你说过要阻止她来的
I did what you said.
我就是按你说的做的
I used my dad's phone to uninvite her,
我用爸爸的手♥机♥告诉她别来
and I had him take the ring my mom sent me to get resized.
还让他去把我妈妈给我的戒指改尺寸
And I had my minions send a picture to "Gossip girl."
也让小跟班往"八卦天后"上发了照片
Your plan just sucked.
你的计划实在是太烂了
My plan does not suck.
我的计划一点都不烂
We'll just have to come up with a new one.
只不过需要重新想一个罢了
I already have.
我已经有计划了
Don't worry. I'll be shocking in your dress,
不用担心 我会穿着你的礼服艳惊四座
and Serena will never be my evil stepmom.
瑟琳娜也不会成为我的邪恶继母
Now I have to find my date.
我该去找我的舞伴了
Bart.
巴特
What a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting you.
真是惊喜啊 没想到你会来
Just like you weren't expecting me to find out
是不是也没想到我发现了
about your secret meeting with Chuck?
你和恰克秘密见面
Ah. I knew you'd be upset.
我就知道你会不高兴
You know, he tracked me down while I was shopping.
不过是他在我购物的时候找到我的
So you invited him back to our apartment
所以你就请他去我们的公♥寓♥
to go through my will?
看我的的遗嘱吗
I have no idea what you're referring to.
我不知道你在说什么
Charles was not in our apartment.
查尔斯没有去我们的公♥寓♥
I told him I wasn't comfortable speaking with him
我告诉他除非让一切回到正轨
until he made things right.
否则我不想和他说话
Stop lying to me, Lily.
别撒谎了 莉莉
I caught Larissa's daughter cleaning up after you.
我看到拉瑞莎的女儿为你清理现场了
Bart, Larissa's daughter is 4.
巴特 拉瑞莎的女儿只有四岁
Then who was the 20-something blonde I caught
那我看到的那个二十岁左右
with Chuck's scotch glass?
拿着恰克威士忌酒杯的金发女孩是谁
Ah. Let me guess.
我猜猜
5'4", slim, could pass as Serena's cousin?
一米六多点 很苗条 跟瑟琳娜长得有点像
Ivy. She's the same one
那是艾薇 就是她
that leaked those nasty rumors about me last week.
上周爆料了关于我的流言蜚语
Charles, how could you.
查尔斯 你怎么能这样
After everything I've done to try to make peace?
我一直尽心尽力地想让大家和平相处
I don't want peace.
我不想和平相处
I want you to help me make him pay for what he did.
我想让你帮我让他为自己的所作所为付出代价
Put a silver spoon in your mouth?
让你含着金汤匙出生
Or raise you as a single parent?
还是独自一人把你抚养长大
Which one do you want to punish me for first, son?
你想先惩罚我哪一条呢 儿子
Lily, you have to trust me.
莉莉 你得相信我
You are aiding and abetting a criminal.
你是在协助教唆一个罪犯
Charles, that's enough.
够了 查尔斯
Do you want to end up like Ruth Madoff,
你想跟露丝·麦道夫一样
losing your son to defend your husband?
牺牲儿子保全丈夫吗
I don't want to lose anyone, Charles,
我不想失去任何人 查尔斯
But you're leaving me no choice.
但是你让我别无选择
I'm going to get my coat.
我去拿外套
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
Marriage has its privileges.
婚姻关系还是更有优势的
I'd like to welcome you all
欢迎大家
to the dispensary cotillion and debutante ball.
来到今晚的社交名媛沙龙舞会
Our first debutante
第一位名媛
is Jillian Fremont.
是吉利安·弗里蒙特
Jillian is the daughter of Winston and...
吉利安是温斯顿和...
Steven.
史蒂文
Sorry.
抱歉
Serena! There you are.
瑟琳娜 终于找到你了
Whatever it is, Blair, I don't have time.
布莱尔 不管是什么 我都没有时间
I have to try to stop you and my mom
我得阻止你和我妈妈
from destroying my proposal.
破坏我的求婚
Not destroy,
我不是想破坏
just delay long enough for Sage to wear my dress.
只是延迟 等塞吉穿上我的礼服后就好
She really doesn't want you as a stepmom.
她是真不想让你做她的继母
And I only have a month to win back buyers
你从我的时装秀上走人后
after you walked out of my fashion show.
我只有一个月的时间来赢回顾客
Oh, so you get to ruin my future to sell dresses?
所以你就为了卖♥♥礼服而毁了我的将来
Yeah, that's justified.
这个理由真是太好了
What difference does it make
你订婚晚几天
if your engagement comes a few days late,
又有什么区别
after I have Waldorf designs back on track?
我让霍道夫设计重回正轨之后再订婚不也一样吗
Don't you get it?
难道你不明白吗
It's not coming.
我们不会订婚了
Whatever you did made Steven return the ring.
不知你做了什么 但史蒂文已把戒指都退了
You mean that picture on "Gossip girl."
你是说"绯闻女孩"上面的那张照片吗
Sage's mom sent her a ring as a gift.
塞吉的妈妈给她了一个戒指作为礼物
He was at Harry Winston getting it resized.
他是去哈利·温斯顿改尺寸
This was all part of a very well-thought out plan.
这只是一个精心安排的计划中的一部分
It was?
真的吗
Yes. He still has the ring
对 求婚戒指还在他手上
because he still wants to marry you.
因为他还想和你结婚
Do you really think so?
你真的这么想吗
Of course.
当然
Have you ever met yourself?
你还不清楚自己吗
Any man who loves Serena van der Woodsen
任何爱瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的人
would never let Lily or anyone else
都不会任由莉莉或者任何其他人
tell him not to be with her.
阻挡自己和她在一起的
You know, when I saw that ring,
你知道吗 我看到戒指的时候
you were the only person I wanted to talk to about it.
唯一想告诉的人就是你
Well, I would never try to take away your happiness.
我永远不会想夺走你的幸福的
Well, at least not permanently.
好吧 至少不会永远夺走
If you love him and it's meant to be,
如果你爱他 这是上天注定的
then I want it, too.
那我也想让你们终成眷属
Unfortunately, kids today are not like we were.
不幸的是 现在的孩子跟我们当时不一样了
They're unpredictable and alliance-free.
他们性情不定 我行我素
There is no line they won't cross.
没有什么是不敢做的
You know, I thought Sage was really starting to like me.
我还以为塞吉真的开始喜欢我了
Well, you were wrong, and now she's gone rogue.
那你就错了 而且她已经开始不听我的话了
She's come up with a plan of her own that I am scared
她自己想出了一个计划 我害怕
is more dastardly than even I can imagine.
会比我能想象的还卑鄙
You have to warn Steven.
你得去提醒一下史蒂文
I will, right after I tell him
好 但是得先告诉他
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表