剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
So? Designers don't have to be teenagers in order to influence them.
那又怎样 设计师不是少女也可以影响他们
In--in fact, no one--
实际上没有人
Is talking to you!
没有人在和你说话
Just be quiet.
安静点
The world already has Stella and Phoebe
他们已经有了斯特拉和菲比
and the Mulleavy sisters.
还有穆里维姐妹
Blair's too old to be the queen bee
布莱尔太老了 当不了社交女王
and not established enough to be a fashion star.
名气不够 也做不了时尚明星
She's stuck in the middle.
她夹在中间
And what could be less cool than being a tween?
还有什么比夹在中间更无趣呢
Well, I guess we'll have to see tonight.
我想 今晚就能见分晓了
I could tell by the frenzy at the auction,
我就知道 拍卖♥♥会上你们那么疯狂
there had to be more at stake than just art.
肯定是为除了艺术之外的更重要的原因
And then I found the microfilm in the painting.
然后我就在画里找到了微缩胶卷
I don't know what those numbers mean,
虽然我不知道那些数字的含义
but they obviously mean a lot to you.
但显然这些数字对你们来说很重要
Name your price.
说个价吧
Whatever he says, I'll double it.
不管他出多少 我都加倍给你
I don't want money.
我不想要钱
What do you want, then?
那你想要什么
Lily.
莉莉
Last year, Lily did everything in her power
去年 莉莉动用一切力量
to hurt me and leave me with nothing.
伤害我 让我一无所有
No friends, no family, no home.
没有朋友 没有家人 也没有家
I want Lily to know how that feels.
我想要莉莉尝到同样的滋味
That's my price.
这就是我的报价
Surely there must be something else.
你肯定有其他想要的东西
All I want is for Lily to be left with no one and nothing.
我只想要莉莉无人陪伴 一无所有
Now whichever one of you makes that happen first
你们两个谁先做到
can have the microfilm.
谁就可以拿走微缩胶卷
I'll be waiting to hear your plans.
我很期待你们的计划
And be creative.
有创意一点
It went perfectly!
进展非常顺利
You should've seen Bart and Chuck squirm!
你真应该看看巴特和恰克不安的表情
Oh! I can't wait to see lily get caught in their cross fire.
我等不及想看莉莉在他俩的交叉火力下失魂落魄
You really played this out masterfully.
你真的做得很棒
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I am just glad this is almost over.
真高兴这事快结束了
I missed you so much, it hurt.
我很想你 想得心都痛了
But sometimes the partner is more shocking than the crime itself.
有时候 同伙比犯罪本身更让人震惊
Okay, what if Nelly is right?
如果内丽是对的怎么办
What if my line gets lost
如果因为我不是高中生
because I'm not in high school
或者我爸爸不是披头士成员
or that my dad's not a Beatle?
我的新系列就失败了怎么办
Miss Blair, take deep breaths.
布莱尔小姐 深呼吸
Hey, B., you may not be the queen bee anymore,
B 你可能不再是社交女王了
but Sage is.
但是塞吉是
If you get her on your side, all the other girls will follow.
如果你把她拉拢来 其他女孩就会接踵而来
What makes you think Sage would do either of us a favor?
你在想什么 塞吉怎么会帮我们的忙
She wouldn't,
她是不会
but she'd do anything to keep me and steven apart.
但是她为让我和史蒂文分开 可以做任何事
You are apart.
你们俩已经分了开
Well, maybe we make it look like we're getting back together.
也许我们可以营造我俩要重归于好的假象
I have a photo on my phone.
我手♥机♥上有张照片
It's not a sex tape, but it is a kiss.
不是性♥爱♥录像 是我们俩接吻的照片
Maybe we date stamp it
也许我们可以改一下
to make it look like it was taken today.
让它看起来像今天拍的
And send to "Gossip Girl" to trick Miss Sage.
然后发到《八卦天后》骗塞吉小姐
But all Sage would have to do
但是塞吉只要问问她爸
is ask her dad if it's true.
这事儿就黄了
It makes perfect sense
但也可以理解成
that he would cover our relationship.
他为掩饰我们的关系而撒谎呀
He knows that Sage hates us being together.
他知道塞吉不喜欢我们在一起
So Sage sees the blast and comes to me for help,
然后塞吉看到爆料会向我求助
just like when she thought Steven was proposing,
就像当时她以为史蒂文要跟你求婚一样
which gives me leverage to ask for her support.
这样我就有理由向她开条件了
I'll admit, it's not a terrible plan.
我承认 计划还不赖
Of course, I need photo approval.
当然了 我还需要照片证据
Let me find it.
我给你找
Acceptable.
还行
Now go. No one can suspect we're conspiring.
你快走吧 不能让别人怀疑我们在密谋
Of course not.
当然不会
You know, I-I played Hedda Gabler in high school,
我高中时都演过海达·嘉布乐
but acting like I'm into Rufus
但是假装喜欢鲁弗斯
when I'm really in love with you
真正爱的却是你
is the hardest role of my life.
是我生命中最难扮演的角色
You deserve an Oscar, darling.
应该给你颁发金像奖的 亲爱的
But take solace in knowing that you serve a higher cause.
但你的目的更高尚
Giving Lily her comeuppance?
让莉莉得到报应
Though I-I still wish we had taken the money and run,
虽然我仍然希望当们拿着钱离开就好了
like I wanted to.
当初也是这么想的
So do I, but this is what Lola wanted.
我也是 但是复仇是洛拉想要的
And Lily deserves to pay for the way she treated you.
莉莉也应该为自己对你的所作所为付出代价
I owe Lola for a lot more than just the money.
除了钱 我欠洛拉的还有很多
I mean, if she hadn't asked you to help transfer the funds to me,
如果不是她让你帮忙把钱转给我
I would've never met the real you.
我就不会认识真正的你
Even though it was awful to tear myself away from you,
虽然让我离开你我很难受
your plan was brilliant.
但是你的计划确实很棒
Well, now you have access to Lily's secrets and influence
现在你知道莉莉的秘密和它们的影响力
to turn Rufus against her.
这就足以让鲁弗斯和她反♥目♥
But if I eat another waffle, I'll puke.
但是如果我再吃华夫饼的话 我会吐的
Now that our plan's almost done,
现在既然我们的计划都快成功了
can't I please stop this charade?
我能不去演戏了吗
Not yet. Not yet, no.
还不到时候 不行
I mean, the--the microfilm may be our golden ticket,
虽然我们有微缩胶片这张王牌在手
but we still have to see if Chuck or Bart are willing
但是我们还是得看看恰克或者巴特是不是愿意
to sacrifice Lily for it.
为此而牺牲莉莉
Come on. Let me buy you lunch.
来 我请你吃午餐
And this way,
这样
you don't have to subsist on waffles alone.
你就不用只靠华夫饼过活了
I know a small, out-of-the-way place.
我知道一个小但是隐秘的地方
I'll pull the car around, okay?
我先去把车开过来 好吗
Sounds wonderful.
好
Oh, thank God. I've been sick with worry.
谢天谢地 我快担心死了
Did you find the microfilm at Charles'?
你在查尔斯那里找到微缩胶片了吗
No, because Chuck doesn't have it. Ivy does.
没有 因为恰克没有 在艾薇手里
What? How?
什么 怎么可能
She found it in the lining of the painting
她在那幅画的内衬里找到的
before she sold it to Chuck the night of the auction.
卖♥♥给恰克前她就拿出来了
I am so sorry, Bart.
我真的很抱歉 巴特
W-what does she want for it?
她要那个干什么
You.
为了你
She will give the records to me or Chuck
她会把胶片给我或者恰克
in exchange for destroying your life.
条件是毁了你的生活
With Ivy, I'm not surprised.
是艾薇的话 我毫不惊讶
Of course, I would never do anything to harm you,
当然 我是绝对不会伤害你的
but I worry Chuck will take her up on her offer.
但是我担心恰克会答应她的要求
Oh, Charles would never actively hurt me.
查尔斯绝对不会主动伤害我的
Don't be naive, Lily.
别太天真 莉莉
If Chuck gets a hold of the microfilm,
如果恰克能拿到微缩胶片
he'll figure it out.
他会衡量这两者轻重的
Let me call Rufus.
那我给鲁弗斯打个电♥话♥
Maybe he'll be reasonable and help me get it back
或许他会通情达理 在伤害到别人之前
before anyone gets hurt.
就帮我拿回来
Do what you can.
尽力而为
In the meantime, I'll work on Chuck.
与此同时我会去处理恰克的
You're not seriously thinking about taking Ivy's deal, are you?
你不会是真想接受艾薇的条件吧
I may have no choice.
可能我别无选择
I asked Lily for help before. She refused.
我之前找过莉莉帮忙 但是她拒绝了
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰你们了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表