剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
again and again.
一次又一次
Now I'm going to find your secret
我现在要查出你的秘密
And I'm going to take everything from you.
然后让你沦落跟我一样的境地
Maybe it's not too late to find Blair
或许现在去找布莱尔
and help her with those errands.
给她帮忙还不算晚
why are you torturing me?
你为什么要折磨我
Blair knew your dresses would look better than hers in print.
布莱尔明白你的裙子穿起来要比她的上镜
No. I knew that the two of you were working together
不 我知道是你俩合伙
to destroy me in "W.W.D."
想搞垮我的《女装日报》报道
We met for the first time today, Blair, when I interviewed her.
布莱尔 这是我们自面试后第一次见面
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
And you and your fake African satellite-selling brain
而你和你的低智商
did not find my fabric on its own.
根本不配我的料子
Plus... I have done terrible things to
事先声明 我过去是做过对不起
the two of you In the past,
你们的事情
so you must've wanted revenge.
所以你们才会想要报复我
I did, but I didn't scheme to get it.
我想过 但我并没有那么做
All I did was set up the article
我只是写了那篇文章
and let you do what you always do--implode.
然后让你做你最擅长的事 崩溃
One of the things I learned after being run out of Manhattan
自从被一群自大的少年
by a gang of overprivileged teenagers
赶出曼哈顿后
was to just let my anger go.
我所做的只是忘却那些仇恨
Fashion design is my art therapy.
时尚艺术是我的疗法
So...
那么
We really just liked the same fabric?
我们真的只是喜欢同样的布料
I better go write my story.
我还是去写我的故事吧
I don't want to forget any details.
我可不想落下任何细节
No, no, no! You can't write about this!
不 不 你不能写这个
Wait! Maybe she's right. If you write that article,
等下 也许她是对的 如果你写她
it'll bring her so much more attention.
只会让她获取更多关注度
Maybe you should just write it about me.
写我是不是更好些
I could use the extra space
我可以节省些空间
for more pictures of your collection.
留给你的时装秀
Yes.
太好了
Where are you going?
你们去哪
I can't start again from nothing! Nelly!
我不能再次空手回去 内莉
You can be my head minion.
你可以当我的随从
Blair Waldorf,
布莱尔·霍道夫
I've been asked to escort you from the party.
请允许我护送你离开
Think fast, B.
快想想 B
Pencil skirts or peplum?
是铅笔裙还是花边裙
The only look you have now is egg on your face.
你现在的表情只是画着一个零
Looks good, no?
感觉不好吗
Skilled craftspeople at work.
优秀的设计师在工作
I've never seen such a beautiful sight.
这是我见过最美丽的场景
Where did they come from?
她们来自哪里
Uh, some from Paris, some from garment district,
一些来自巴黎 一些来自服装区
a few "Project runway" rejects.
小部分不合格的已被辞退
I know how to enlist employees. I learned from the best.
我知道如何聘用雇员 我懂得精华之所在
She's clapping for you!
她在为你鼓掌
Thank you, Dorota.
谢谢你 多洛塔
Now as the new head of Waldorf designs,
现在作为霍道夫时装的新任接♥班♥人
I only have one chance to make my debut.
我只有一次首推产品的机会
At fashion show for buyers next week.
就在下周买♥♥家开设的时装秀上
As much as I love the line we were developing,
我很爱我们正在做的东西
it is no longer viable.
我们志在必得
So... We simply have to do better.
因此 我们只要尽可能做到更好
Miss Blair, I know I know nothing of fashion, but...
布莱尔小姐u3000u3000我知道我对时装一无所知 但是
No one can do a whole line in ten days.
没人能在十天内完工
I do realize that this is a lot to ask, but...
我知道这个要求很过份 但是
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
As my mother's first facialist Elizabeth Arden said,
正如我母亲的第一位美容师伊丽莎白·雅顿所说
"I only want people around me who can do the impossible."
"我只想与能创造奇迹的人打交道"
We have no time to waste.
我们没有时间可以浪费了
I want a picture of every piece my mother has ever designed.
我想要一幅包含所有我母亲设计过的图
And we need a new inspiration fabric.
我们需要一种新的透气的布料
Who wants to come with me to mood?
谁想和我来试一试
Great!
太好了
Let's go then.
我们走
Vite. Vite.
快走 快走
Heard you got a great offer from "Vanity Fair."
听说你从《名利场》得到了很不错的职位
I did.
没错
I said no.
我拒绝了
Did Georgina kick you off her couch or what?
乔治娜把你踢下了她的沙发还是怎么了
No, I left on my own
没有 我又在她醒来后的瞪视下
after waking up with her staring at me again.
自己走开了
Please tell me that means
请告诉我那意味着
you're giving your serial to "The spectator."
你要写《观察家》的连载了
I know you need this to succeed as much as I do,
我知道你和我一样希望这事能够成功
but it's only gonna do that if you print it word for word.
但是如果你能一字不变地印刷 我就写连载
Done.
成交
You might wanna check it out before you decide.
你决定前还是先看看这个吧
You, uh, sure you wanna publish this?
你 你确定想公开♥发♥表这个吗
I am. Every word of it is true.
是的 每个字都千真万确
But there are details in here the world doesn't need to know.
但是这里还有些细节 大家不必知道
These are people you care about.
这些你关心的人
Nothing good came from my protecting them.
这对我要保护的人没有什么不好的
Once I realized I live in a world
每当我意识到生活在这个
where Chuck Bass gets the girl,
恰克·拜斯处处可以得到女孩的世界上
everything seemed very clear.
事情就变得清晰可辨了
I'm not playing by anyone else's rules anymore.
我不再按任何人的规则行事了
I'm making my own.
我现在自己做决定
If you don't want thisth I-I can self-publish it.
如果你不想要这个 我可以自己出版
No, no, no, I want it. I'm just saying...
不 不 不 我想要 我只是说
I've only read one page,
我刚刚读了一页
and I'm guessing you might lose some friends and family.
我想你也许会失去一些朋友及家人
My "Friends" chased my sister out of town
我的"朋友"将我的妹妹赶出了城
and chose a guy who traded her for a hotel over me.
选择了一个为了酒店拿她去交易的男人
And my "Family"...
至于我的"家人"
Yeah, is sleeping with a con artist.
是的 正在和一个骗子艺术家同居
You know, I'm--I'm not-- I'm not losing anything here.
你知道 我没有 我没有什么可失去的了
I'm taking what's mine.
我正在拿回属于自己的东西
Serena's gala from last night?
瑟琳娜昨晚办的盛会吗
Yes. It looks beautiful in the paper.
是的 报道上的照片看起来很美
I heard there was an unfortunate incident with Steven,
我听说史蒂文遭遇了不幸的事件
but the board said that Serena could keep her seat
但董事会说瑟琳娜可以保留职位
because she raised a record amount of money.
因为她创下了筹钱的最高纪录
Sorry I had to step out
抱歉我出去了
and didn't get home in time for us to make it.
也没能及时到家参加聚会
Bart, it's lovely.
巴特 真漂亮
It is the least I can do
至少我可以做到这个
to make up for all the unfortunate drama
来弥补所有阿米拉和查尔斯
with Amira and Charles.
造成的悲剧
I know how important family is to you, Lily,
我知道家庭对你来说是多么的重要 莉莉
But I think you need to accept
但是我想你得接受
that my son may no longer want to be part of ours.
我的儿子不再想成为家庭一员的事实
Well, I'm not ready to give up hope yet.
我还没放弃希望
No one said being a parent would be easy.
没人说过做父母的会很容易
Some children will do everything in their power
一些孩子会不遗余力地
to destroy you.
毁掉你
Others will wilt under the weight
还有一些孩子在你的殷殷期待下
of your crushing expectations.
丧失了斗力
She know you can do this, Miss Blair.
她知道你能做到 布莱尔小姐
I hope she's right.
我希望她是对的
My entire future, here and with Chuck,
我的整个未来 这里和恰克
depends on it.
都靠它了
You're uncharacteristically quiet this morning, Sage.
你今早格外安静啊 塞吉
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
"Thank you for the humiliating experience of being
"谢谢老爸和他的名人女友
walked to school by my dad and his trophy girlfriend?"
一起陪我上学这种丢人的经验"
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表