剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Oh. Okay, we need to work on your poker face.
得了 我们得训练一下你的说谎表情了
You're not fooling anyone.
你这样可骗不了任何人
Mmm. Like Chuck said,
正如恰克所说
it hasn't been a great time for me.
我最近一直都不顺
Okay. So?
好吧 那又怎样
Tell me what's going on. Who was on the phone?
告诉我发生了什么事 谁打来的电♥话♥
Look.
听着
It was Bart Bass.
是巴特·拜斯
A few months ago, I made a mistake
几个月以前 我犯了一个错误
with "The Spectator" finances.
与《观察家》的融♥资♥有关
You know, the kind that sends you to prison.
是那种可以让我锒铛入狱的错
Bart knows, and he's using it as blackmail
巴特知道此事 他利用此事敲诈我
to turn me against Chuck.
让我帮忙对付恰克
Well, there must be some way out of it.
一定会有解决的办法
No, there isn't,
不 没有办法
Because I'm guilty.
因为我有罪
And if... you wanna leave now, then I totally understand.
如果你现在想离开 我完全理解
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
Now you're the good guy and the bad boy.
现在你既是好男人又是坏小子
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
They kicked you out, didn't they?
他们把你踢出来了 是吗
I saw your piece on Serena.
我看过你写瑟琳娜的文章了
You let me off easy by comparison.
跟你相比 我还好得多呢
All I did was tell the truth.
我所说的一切都是事实
Your truth.
你的事实
Everybody has a version,
大家心中各有一个版本
or way of delivering it.
或一种表达的方式
It wouldn't have been my choice.
如果是我 就不会选择那样做
Well, maybe that's why Lily doesn't respect you.
也许这就是莉莉不尊重你的原因
So is this how you become Bart Bass?
这就是你要变成巴特·拜斯的方式吗
I did what I had to do.
我做了我必须做的
And tonight, for the first time, they weren't looking down on me.
今晚 有生以来第一次 他们不会小看我
They might've hated me,
他们也许会恨我
but I was one of them.
但我是他们中的一员了
Congratulations... I guess.
那我想 我该恭喜你喽
So now that you've achieved that,
既然你已经如愿所偿
you can come back to Brooklyn.
你可以回到布鲁克林了
What I want isn't in Brooklyn, dad.
我想要的不是待在布鲁克林 老爸
I have a plan.
我有一个计划
I have this whole time...
我其实一直都在心里谋划着
and it's working.
而且现在也奏效了
Lily,
莉莉
I've had all the stepmothering I can handle for one day.
我今天已经受够了你这个继母对我的所为了
Charles, please listen to me.
查尔斯 请听我说
I'm a fool for trusting your father all this time.
一直以来我都愚昧地相信你父亲
That's what I was trying to apologize to you for before--
那正是我之前想向你道歉的原因
Bart interrupted.
但巴特来了给打断了
I'm on my way to Miraval for a week,
我正在去米拉沃的路上 在那里待一周
and I'm scared to be around your father,
我很害怕呆在你父亲身边
and I fear he's coming after you, too.
我害怕他也会不放过你
I'm well aware.
我很清楚
Unfortunately, I think there is little I can do to stop him.
不幸的是 我想我无力去阻止他
Bruce Caplan and the Sheikh's deaths
布鲁斯·卡普兰和谢赫的死
won't stick in court without hard evidence,
没有真凭实据 在法庭上是站不住脚的
and you made s'mores of all the financial records.
而你把那些财务记录都烧成灰了
Not before I carefully read each film
但在那之前我已经用茜茜的珠宝放大镜
with Cece's jewler's loupe.
仔细读了每一张胶片
She always said
她总是说
that was the best way to catch a husband in a lie.
那是最好的发现老公谎言的方式
I know she was referring to low-grade diamonds, but still...
我知道她是指糊弄人的低档钻戒 但
I'll send you everything I can remember.
我会把我记得的都发给你
Thank you.
谢谢
It's the least I can do.
我也只能做这么多了
Charles...
查尔斯
Be safe.
保重
Nathaniel,
内特尼尔
remember when I said would ask for your help in the future?
记得我说过我将来会找你帮忙吗
Meet me at my office first thing tomorrow.
明天一早就来我的办公室见我
Unless, of course, you'd rather a wake-up call from the FEDS.
当然 除非你更愿意让联邦调查局的人叫醒你
I'll be there.
我会过去的
Thanksgiving may be over,
感恩节也许已经过去
But I hear that our favorite upper east siders
但我听说我们最爱的上东区人
are still cooking something up.
仍在酝酿什么东西
And pretty soon, everyone is going to feel the heat.
而且很快大家就会感受到那股火♥药♥味
Of course, when you fan an old flame,
当然 有时你重燃旧火
sometimes you wind up just getting burned
不过会让自己烧得遍体鳞伤
and having to start from scratch.
最后只能从头开始
I just got your text. What happened?
我刚收到你的短♥信♥ 发生了什么事
Lily has finally seen the light.
莉莉终于想通了
She's going to help me take down Bart.
她会帮我扳倒巴特
Will you go to war with me?
你要跟我一起开战吗
I thought you'd never ask.
我就等着你这句话呢
Luckily, the things that have been slowly simmering
幸运是的 慢慢煨炖的东西
always taste the most satisfying.
口感才是最好的
Bon appetit.
祝你好胃口
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表