剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是你了解
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
Daniel Humphrey has just released
丹·汉弗瑞刚刚发布了
the latest installment of his serial--
他连载的最新章节
a chapter on our very own Serena.
关于瑟琳娜的章节
Why would you write this now?
为什么现在写这些
You were supposed to be different.
你应该跟我们不一样的
What I want isn't in brooklyn, dad. I have a plan.
我想要的不在布鲁克林 我有个计划
I have this whole time.
一直以来我都在谋划着
You are indebted to me.
你欠我一些债务
You're gonna help me defeat Chuck.
你要帮我打倒恰克
Meet me at my office first thing tomorrow.
明天一早就来我的办公室见我
Unless, of course,
当然 除非
you'd rather a wake-up call from the FEDs.
你更愿意让联邦调查局的人叫醒你
He is a ruthless criminal.
他是一个无情的罪犯
There is nothing to stop him from hurting anyone,
没什么能阻止他继续伤害别人
including you.
包括你在内
I told you, no one got hurt.
我说过 没有人受伤害
You're hurting me right now.
你现在就在伤害我
Lily has finally seen the light.
莉莉终于想通了
She's going to help me take down Bart.
她会帮我扳倒巴特
Will you go to war with me?
你要跟我一起开战吗
I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你永远不会问我呢
Step right up, ladies and gentlemen!
大家看过来 女士们先生们
Alors, you place the orange under your neck,
接下来 你把橙子夹在脖子下
and you pass it to the player right next to you...
你把它传给你右边的人
but without using your hands.
但不能用手碰
Alors un, deux, et trois.
那么 一 二 三
Mrs. Bass?
巴斯夫人
Who are you?
你是谁
Didn't Charles tell you, Mrs. Bass?
查尔斯没有告诉你吗 巴斯夫人
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Any morning now,
现在起每个早晨
he could wake up dead.
他都有可能再也醒不过来
Leave me alone!
离我远点
Dead, Mrs. Bass,
醒不过来了 巴斯夫人
like last week's news.
人尽皆知
Dorota, it's time!
多洛塔 是时候了
Wakey, wakey!
快快醒来
Let's hope in this nightmare,
希望在这个噩梦里
father doesn't know best.
父亲并没有那么了解情况
This is the one.
就是它了
This hovel? You're flush with cash from your movie deal.
就这小破屋 你作品的电影化不是大赚了一笔吗
Look. Nikki Finke put your picture up next to Harvey's.
看 尼基·芬克都把你的照片放在哈维旁边了
You should be looking for a soundproof room
你应该找的是一个隔音的屋子
and a bidet and a guest bath.
配套坐浴盆和客用浴室
What are you talking about? I don't--I don't need a bidet.
你说什么呢 我又不需要坐浴盆
It's for me.
可我需要
Oh. Well, now I'll never be able to set foot in the guest bath
那这样我一用客用浴室
without first thinking of your Geor-gina.
就必然会想起你的"乔治小妹"啊
But you're not moving in here,
但我不会让你搬来住的
so you can check your fantasies at the door.
所以你就呆在门口自己意淫吧
What happened to Philip?
难道菲利普出什么事了吗
Something happened to Philip?
菲利普出事了吗
What? I am a highly sought after talent manager now.
怎么 我现在是个炙手可热的天才经理
I cannot be expected to live in a lesser borough.
我不能住在小城区里
And Philip loves Brooklyn and he has
而且菲利普很喜欢布鲁克林
his little Daddy and Me classes every Tuesday in Fort Greene.
她每周二要还去格林堡[在布鲁克林]上亲子班
You're delusional.
你已经出现幻觉了
This is great. I'll take it--solo.
这里很好 我要了 一个人
Great. Great.
好吧 好吧
The only thing is that the co-op board of this building
唯一的问题就是这楼的居委会
is particularly stringent,
很严格
so if you want in, you'll have to get a good reference.
所以如果你想住进来 必须找人推荐
Right.
懂了
Lily, I have researched all the names and numbers you gave me
莉莉 我查了你给我的巴特海外账户里
from Bart's offshore accounts.
所有名字和号♥码
I can't pull up the records without the pass codes.
但没有密♥码♥我没法获取交易记录
Do you recall any of those?
你对那些密♥码♥有什么印象吗
I'm sorry, Charles.
对不起 查尔斯
I gave you all the information I have.
我把所有知道的信息都给你了
Okay. Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
I appreciate your help.
感谢你的帮助
Unfortunately, I need something more.
不巧的是 我需要更多信息
I better go. I'm late for my bamboo oat body smoother.
我得挂了 我竹燕麦身体保养就要迟到了
Good luck, darling.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Lily's information is useless
没有密♥码♥
without the P.I.N. numbers.
莉莉的信息一点用都没有
We have no hard evidence Bart illegally traded oil.
我们没有巴特非法交易石油的确凿证据
Well, it's too bad.
真是糟糕
Tonight's gala would've been the perfect time to strike,
今晚的晚会纽约名流在在场
with the city's most prominent eyes upon him.
那本应是打击他的最佳时机
Man of the year. What a charade.
年度人物 真是个好伪装
That's it.
就是这个
What's it?
什么
A charade.
伪装
Lily's information may not be enough to convict Bart,
莉莉的信息也许不够控诉巴特
but it may be enough to bluff a confession out of him.
但也许足够吓得他坦白从宽
I can't put Lily in danger.
我不能置莉莉于危险之中
He cannot know she was the one who told me about the accounts.
他不能知道是她给了我们账户信息
But what if Lily didn't do it?
如果不是莉莉给的信息呢
Are you on some diet I should know about?
你是在瞒着我节食吗
You literally just tossed a cookie.
你刚扔了块饼干
I go to Constance.
我在康士坦茨上学
I know an eating disorder when I see one.
我可清楚厌食症有什么表现
No, it's more like nerves.
不 应该说是紧张所致
I have my daily meeting with Bart Bass.
我每天都和巴特·拜斯见面商讨
Well, if the stress is driving you to manorexia,
如果压力大到出现厌食症的话
maybe you should skip it.
也许你应该停止和他见面
Yeah, right.
没错
Only reason Bart's not sending me to jail
巴特没送我去监狱的唯一理由
is because I'm being his mole with Chuck.
是因为我在给他当恰克的内奸
I mean, I don't know how Claire Danes does it.
我不知道克莱尔·戴安丝是怎么做到的
Spying hurts me head, okay?
间谍当得我头都疼了
Well, maybe he'll get sick of these meetings soon enough.
也许他很快就会不想继续了
That's doubtful,
我持怀疑态度
and the only thing he hates more than Chuck is tardiness,
对他来说 除了恰克 他最讨厌的就是迟到
so I'm gonna go.
所以我得走了
Hey, Marshall, it's Serena.
马歇尔 我是瑟琳娜
Uh, let me know if you hear of any sublets
如果你知道有房♥屋转租
or productions that need an extra hand.
或拍摄节目需要帮忙 请告诉我
I'll be in L.A. tomorrow. Bye.
我明天就到洛杉矶 拜拜
Serena!
瑟琳娜
It is a mess in here.
这儿可真乱
Yeah, I'm just purging my closet.
是啊 我正在整理衣柜
A post-Dan cleanse.
不想睹物思丹
It's just what the doctor ordered,
这真是治疗情伤的好办法
and a little distraction.
再外加转移注意力就更好了
Which is exactly what we have for you.
正好我们能给你找点事做
Is this about Bart? Yeah, my mom called and told me everything.
是关于巴特的事吗 妈妈都跟我说了
It sounds like it's gotten pretty scary.
听起来真恐怖
Which is why we need to stop him.
所以我们得阻止他
But in order to do that, we have to elicit a confession.
但首先我们得引诱他认罪
And make him believe we have proof for his crimes.
并让他相信我们掌握了他的犯罪证据
Okay, but how can I help?
好吧 那需要我做什么
The last person to be seen with that microfilm
那微缩胶卷的最后一位经手人
in her grimy little paw was Ivy Dickens.
是狡猾的艾薇·迪肯斯
But her cell's been disconnected
但她的手♥机♥一直打不通
and she hasn't been spotted on "Gossip girl" for weeks.
《八卦天后》上也好几周没播报她的消息了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表