剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Blair, what a nice surprise.
布莱尔 接到你的电♥话♥真是惊喜
Hello, Lily.
你好 莉莉
I wish I could say the same about Serena's impending proposal.
我也希望瑟琳娜突然的求婚是个惊喜
Has she discussed it with you?
她有跟你讨论过了吗
Oh, she has. She seems thrilled.
讨论过了 她看上去兴奋不已
Need I say more?
还需要我多说吗
Serena's enthusiasm is like the bat signal for bad ideas.
瑟琳娜的热情就像是坏事的前兆
It's sudden, I know,
我知道事情突然
but she does seem happy.
但她的确看上去很开心
But doesn't she always
当她每认识一个新男友
when she's with a new guy?
不都是这样吗
Dan, Nate,
丹 内特
Colin, Ben.
科林 本
Oh, she is a romantic,
她是个浪漫主义者
bless her tender heart.
上帝保佑她的博爱心
But, Lily, you and I are realists.
但是莉莉 我们两个是现实主义者
We need to look after her
我们需要照看她
because she isn't capable of looking after herself.
因为她自己照顾不了自己
Thank you, Blair.
谢谢你 布莱尔
I appreciate your input.
谢谢你提醒我
Bye.
再见
Lily. Thanks for coming to meet me.
莉莉 谢谢你来见我
I know it's old-fashioned,
我知道这样很过时
but with our... history
但是鉴于我们俩的历史问题
and Serena's father not being a constant--
而且瑟琳娜的父亲并不固定
You want my permission to marry my daughter.
你想征求我的允许来娶我女儿
Mission accomplished.
大功告成
How do you know you convinced her?
你怎么知道你说服她了
All I have to do is subtly suggest Serena needs saving,
我只要巧妙暗示瑟琳娜需要保护
and Lily jumps into protective mother mode,
莉莉就会迅速切换到防卫母亲模式
ready to do anything to shield her precious daughter
不惜一切保护她的宝贝女儿
from another relationship gone wrong.
防止她和别人的关系再出问题
She even had one guy sent to prison.
她甚至把一个人送进监狱了
Well, my dad better not end up in lock up,
希望我爸爸不会被抓起来
but I hope you're right about the rest.
但是希望你说的其他部分是对的
I am, and just in case,
当然 而且为了以防万一
we have your part of the plan as backup.
你的计划作为后备计划
Everything's in motion.
一切进展顺利
You can either tell me who you are or you can tell the police.
告诉我你是谁 不然就跟警♥察♥说去吧
No, please, no police.
不要啊 求你了 不要报♥警♥
My mother Larissa just sent me over
我妈妈拉瑞莎叫我来
to clean something for Mrs. Lily.
帮莉莉夫人清理东西
She's sick,
她病了来不了
but Mrs. Lily called and said it was an emergency.
但是莉莉夫人打电♥话♥说很紧急
And, uh, that's what needed cleaning?
那就是要清理的东西吗
Mrs. Lily said no one else was supposed to see.
莉莉夫人说不要让任何人看到
"Mrs. Lily" doesn't pay your mother's salary.
付你妈妈工资的人不是莉莉夫人
I do.
是我
Chuck.
恰克
That'll be all.
没事了
Wow. You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
You're quite the dapper Dan yourself.
你也是衣冠楚楚
Unfortunately, Jessica's off somewhere
可惜的是 杰西卡去别的地方了
with pantyhose on her head,
头上还戴着连裤♥袜♥
so she no longer requires an escort.
她不需要难办了
I'm--I'm not gonna ask,
我不是要邀请你
but I'm not dressed for Jessica.
但是我穿成这样不是为了杰西卡
I know Chuck's busy,
我知道恰克很忙
and no one should go to cotillion alone.
而且没人应该独自参加舞会
Well, I suppose I could overlook your upbringing
既然你现在是《名利场》的常驻专栏作家
now that you're a regular feature in "Vanity Fair"
我想我也可以忽视你的教养问题了
Spotted--
现场报道
one man leaving Harry Winston empty-handed.
一个男人空手离开了哈利·温斯顿
Steven Spence walked in with a ring
史蒂文·思朋斯带着一枚戒指进店
and left without one.
却空手离开
I wonder what--or who-- he's returning.
我想知道他把什么东西或哪个人退货了呢
Where's the Blair chapter?
布莱尔的章节呢
Why do you care?
关心这个干什么
Chuck just posted, and the next chapter's not due for a week.
恰克那篇刚刚发布 下个章节下周才要
Maybe to "Vanity Fair," but I want it now.
对《名利场》来说可能是 但我现在就要
I know you, Humphrey.
我了解你 汉弗瑞
I'm not gonna let you turn our scathing expose
我不会让你因为对布莱尔的妄想的感情
into a sentimental sonnet
就把我们的凶残爆料
because of your delusional feelings for Blair.
变成煽情十四行诗的
Why are you so sure that I'm delusional and not determined?
你怎么肯定我的感情是妄想而不是真实的
She did date me.
她确实和我约会过
Briefly,
短暂约会过
after she lost her prince and her mind.
在她失去她的王子和理智之后
And now she wears that adorable engagement ring from Chuck
现在她天天都把恰克送的那枚订婚戒指
around her neck.
挂在脖子上
Not on her finger.
没有戴在手上
That shoulder, arm, and torso space
她的肩膀 胳膊和身体都空着
is my window to win her back.
全部都是我夺回她的机会
Now if you'll excuse me.
我要失陪一下
Not so fast.
没那么快
Either lose the romance notions,
把你的浪漫情怀丢掉
Or I'll lose them for you.
不然我就替你丢掉
Where did you get that?
你从哪搞到的
Hmm. Serena's phone.
瑟琳娜的手♥机♥
Looks like you two share a nostalgia for long-lost loves.
看起来你们两个都很怀旧啊
Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思 失陪一下
I bet she still uses it to get off.
我敢打赌她还用这个视频来助眠
I know I do.
反正我是
You can't show that to Blair.
你不能让布莱尔看见这个
Unless you want Blair to hate you forever
除非你想让布莱尔恨你一辈子
for screwing her best friend
因为你们两个还在一起的时候
while you two were still together,
你就和她最好的朋友上了床
You'll get me those pages.
不然就把文章写好给我
I'm doing this for your own good.
我这么做是为了你好
There's no viagra to save a career that's gone soft.
事业生涯疲软了 伟哥可救不了你
Okay, just give me until midnight.
好吧 晚上十二点之前
Only because I love "Cinderfella."
看在我喜欢"午夜灰小伙"的份上就勉强答应你
Oh! Oh! I'm so sorry! Sorry.
对不起 真是抱歉
Why did I ask a peasant's advice
我为什么要问一个土老帽
on how to dress royalty?
怎么打扮得更加高贵
Your shock and amaze plan had better work.
你的惊艳计划最好管用
I'm counting on it.
我就靠它了
You came.
你来了
Blair, you look devastating, as always.
布莱尔 你总是如此明艳动人
And, Humphrey,
汉弗瑞
I see you immortalized me once again in print.
你又一次在印刷品上让我名声不朽了
Should I be concerned about your level of obsession?
你的强迫症需不需要去看一下
Not at all. I find your battle with your father inspiring.
不用 你和你父亲的斗争让我灵感大发
It's the stuff myths are made of,
神话不就是这样产生的吗
like Zeus and Cronus.
就像宙斯和克洛诺斯
It never ends.
永远不会停歇
Until Zeus wins and comes to be with Hera.
直到宙斯获胜 和赫拉在一起
Actually, Zeus tricked Hera into being with him...
事实上 宙斯为了让赫拉和他在一起
after he raped her.
设陷阱强♥暴♥了她
Enough about the gods.
神话故事说的够多了
Let's drink.
我们喝酒去吧
I'm sorry, Blair. I can't. I'm here to speak with Lily.
抱歉布莱尔 不行 我是来找莉莉的
I'm betting Bart will come, too, to confront her.
我敢说巴特也会来的 来和她对质
I'm hoping after that she'll join my battle against him.
希望那之后 她能和我一起对抗他
Have you seen her?
你见到她了吗
No, but go find her and imprison Cronus.
没有 快去找她 然后把克洛诺斯抓起来
The sooner the better.
越快越好
Go find us a prime viewing spot.
去找个好的观景点
I need to speak with Sage.
我得去和塞吉谈谈
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表