剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
As does the fact that your book was rejected
这大概源于你的书被舒斯特公♥司♥所拒
By Simon & Shuster and you were dropped by your agent.
又被你的经纪人所弃
I still don't get why they didn't want it.
我就是想不通他们为什么拒绝我
They sent me to Italy to write "Inside part two,"
他们把我送到意大利让我写《局外人2》
And this time I delivered a real story with real names.
而这次我写的全是真人真事
Raw, hard facts.
毫无伪饰 直面现实
Please say "Raw" And "Hard" Again.
你再说一遍 真好听
Who cares about Alessandra and the entire lit set?
谁在乎亚历山德拉和审稿组的想法
They're just book nerds.
他们就是食古不化
Revenge is a dish best served serialized,
君子报仇十年不晚
One delicious chapter at a time.
每次发表美文一篇
Once we find the right magazine, and everyone starts talking,
一旦找对了杂♥志♥社 加上舆♥论♥导向
Then the book offers will come in.
订书单就会如愿而来
Then the movie, and then the broadway musical.
电影商 百老汇歌♥剧 都会找上门来
Check your calendar. We have meetings all afternoon.
查下行程 我们整个下午都要开会
Yeah, well, I got an errand to run.
好的 我有事先走一步
I'll see ya at "Vanity fair."
咱们《名利场》见
Can't wait to start burning bridges together.
期待与你共创辉煌
Well, thank you for accepting
查尔斯 感谢你接受我们的邀请
Our invitation for brunch, Charles.
来吃早午餐
You know how important it is to me
你知道能令家人重聚一堂
That we make an effort as a family.
对我来说很重要
Of course. And I do want you both to get to know Amira.
当然 我也想把阿米拉介绍给你们认识
Did I mention she speaks seven languages, including body?
你们知道吗 她会七国语言 还会手语
Numerous times. Micro-expressions, vocal shifts.
说过无数遍了 每次都是这一套
We get it. She's "The mentalist"
我们知道了 她是超感神探
Eat a crepe.
吃个薄煎饼吧
So how did you two get together?
你们两个怎么在一起的
It's a tale as old as time.
我们俩的故事很老套
Boy meets girl,
男女主角一见钟情
Girl falls for boy and shares her deepest and darkest secrets.
女孩向男孩敞开心扉 倾诉隐秘之事
Chuck exaggerates.
恰克夸张了
We both found ourselves admiring the fishtank at Ossiano.
我们不过是在奥西恩看上了同一款鱼缸
A classic meet-cute and quite ordinary, I'm afraid.
我们的相遇着实平常
Amira was attending a business dinner with Khalid Al-saleh.
阿米拉曾和哈利德·阿尔·萨利赫一同参加商务宴会
You must know him, father.
父亲 这个人你肯定认识
He's big in middle east real estate.
他是中东的地♥产♥大亨
He's developed a few hotels.
他也涉足酒店业
Doesn't ring a bell.
我想不起来是谁
Really? Because Amira says he knew you.
是吗 阿米拉说他认识你
I doubt very much that Amira discusses her work with you.
我看阿米拉不会随便跟你聊工作的事
She seems like an intelligent woman
她看着像个精明人
Who understands that her livelihood,
应该能明白 她能有现在的生活
If not her life itself, depends on her discretion.
靠的就是谨慎
If you'll excuse me, I should confirm my flight for tonight.
失陪一下 我要去确认今晚的航♥班♥
You certainly scared her off.
你把她吓坏了
Yeah, I think I'm done also.
是啊 我也该走了
I have a meeting with Bruce Kaplan
我和布鲁斯·卡普兰有约
To find out if Bass Industries
看看拜斯实业在你手里
Is finally bouncing back after your reign.
被败掉了多少
Charles, I know you're upset
查尔斯 我知道因为你父亲
That your father took his company back,
将公♥司♥收回 你很生气
But give him a chance.
但你要给他个机会
He did risk his life to save yours.
毕竟他冒着生命危险拯救了你
And he's not the man he used to be.
而且他已经转性了
In 7 o'clock.
晚上七点
That's right. Perfect.
没错 好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你这是在做什么
I paid you a lot of money to leave the country.
我给了你一大笔封口费让你离开
I'm sorry. Chuck insisted that I come here today.
抱歉 恰克今天坚持带我来
Well, I insist you go.
我坚持让你走
Our weekend together has cost me enough.
我们的周末时光已经让我付出良多
Don't make me warn you again.
我不想再警告你
Chuck, I think it's time to go.
恰克 我们该走了
What am I supposed to be?
我要扮演什么角色
I'm torn between nurse and cafeteria worker.
我看着像护士或食堂盛饭的
You are a seamstress,
你是裁缝
Whom I will publicly shame with my artistic temperament.
我会为自己的品位感到羞愧
And, Kati, you are a crazed fan,
凯蒂 你是我的疯狂粉丝
Begging to borrow a limited edition.
为了拿到限♥量♥版苦苦哀求
Dorota!
多洛塔
When the reporter arrives,
记者一到
You will wheel out the dresses with a grand flourish.
你就把展品隆重推出
Reaction to clothes is what really counts.
对衣服的反应很重要
If article is negative,
如果采访出现负面评价
Could poison perception of whole line
公♥司♥的各项业务都会受影响
and jeopardize future of Waldorf designs.
或危及霍道夫时装的未来
Kati, start your adulation right now.
凯蒂 快点献上你的阿谀奉承
O.M.G. Nelly yuki.
天啊 内丽·由琪
Great! Maybe she knows how to sew.
太好了 没准她知道怎么缝衣服
She lost her status as a minion
当她偷了我的耶鲁席位时
when she stole my spot at Yale.
她就失去做我跟屁虫的资格了
She knows better than to beg for reinstatement.
想要回来 光求我可不够
Hi, Blair.
你好 布莱尔
"Hi"?
"你好"
No "Hi." Go!
没什么"你好"的 快离开
Before the "Women's Wear Daily" reporter shows up
等下"女装日报"记者来了
and thinks that I consort with fake Dior-carrying wannabes.
还以为我跟拎假迪奥的粉丝有来往呢
Actually, this bag was a personal gift from Raph
这包其实是我写了篇关于拉夫·劳伦的文章后
after I wrote an article on him.
他亲自送我的 [时装品牌设计师]
After you...
在你写
Uh-huh. That's right, Blair.
没错 布莱尔
I'm the "Women's Wear Daily" reporter.
我就是"女装日报"的记者
Thanks for picking up my check in person.
谢谢你亲自来收取我的支票
It means a lot for "the Spectator" to sponsor
"观察家"能和"泰♥晤♥士♥报♥"
the same event as "the Times""
赞助相同的活动实在意义重大
Well, I'm glad you wanna be involved.
我也很高兴你想参与进来
Just do me a favor and please don't invite Blair.
帮我个忙 别邀请布莱尔
Have you even told her that you're back yet?
你告诉她你回纽约了吗
This is a long time for you to be mad at Blair
要是你因为布莱尔我行我素而生气
Just for being blair.
那时间可有点长
I'm not mad. I'm maturing.
我没有生气 我在变成熟
We're just naturally growing apart.
我们只不过很自然地分道扬镳
You know, being with Steven
和史蒂文在一起的日子
has really helped me to understand who I wanna be.
让我意识到我想做什么样的人
I hope you find someone like that, too.
真希望你也能遇到这样的人
You never know. I might have.
谁知道呢 我没准已经遇到了
What?! Wait. Who?!
什么 等一下 是谁
I met a girl. Her name's Sage.
我认识了个女孩 她叫塞吉
She's a Columbia Journalism student.
她是哥伦比亚大学新闻系学生
She's funny. She's smart. I just...
她风趣又聪明 我真的
But it's all very new, so I-I can't talk about it.
不过我们才认识不久 所以我不便多说
Whoa! Shy smile, reluctant eye contact?
含羞带笑 避免眼神接触
I think I've seen enough. You really like her.
我懂了 你是真的喜欢她
Keep the change. You're gonna love this place.
不用找了 你会喜欢这儿的
What, you can't even look at me?
什么 你连看我一眼都不敢吗
No, no, no. I'm not not looking at you.
不 不是 我不是不敢看你
I'm looking at her... with your boyfriend.
我在看她 和你男朋友一起
It really is so good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You said that already.
你已经说过了
twice.
两次
Blair, please.
布莱尔 求你了
Please let me wear one of your exclusive designs.
求你让我穿上你的高档时装吧
You're supposed to be the seamstress.
你应该演女裁缝
Go help Dorota make tea, both of you.
去帮多洛塔沏茶 你们两个
Welcome back, Nelly!
欢迎回来 内丽
I see nothing's changed around here since high school.
看来这里还跟高中时代一样 什么都没变
Except you.
除了你
You look so presentable.
你的穿着真有品味
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表