剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
No, you don't.
不 你们不知道
We both know
我们都知道
that Serena is quite capable of hurting herself.
瑟琳娜完全有能力伤害自己
But...
但
this time, I'm afraid I hurt her, too.
但这次我怕我也伤了她
There is one more thing I can try.
还有一件事能试试
Anything, please.
什么事都可以 麻烦了
If you have a card, now's the time to play it.
如果你还有底牌 现在就亮出来吧
It's okay.
好
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
Looks like N. Is about to save the day.
貌似内先生要拯救世界了
But we'll see if he can still save his friend.
但他仍能拯救朋友嚒 拭目以待吧
And that way, we could take advantage
这样的话 我们就能
Of the natural light.
利用自然光
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Earth to Rufus.
地球呼叫鲁弗斯
Have you heard one thing I've said?
你有在听我说话吗
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
啊 抱歉
Um, "Earth to rufus."
"地球呼叫鲁弗斯"
That's a really cool name for a solo record, by the way.
用这个做个人专辑名字就挺好的
Admit it.
你就承认吧
Lily's visit upset you,
莉莉的到访让你很沮丧
Not just because something could've happened to Serena,
不仅仅是怕瑟琳娜出事
but because Lily would think
你担心莉莉会觉得
there was something going on between us.
我跟你之间有什么
All you've done is been a good person.
你做了一个好人会做的一切
What I've done is
我只不过
dragged you from one potential art gallery to another.
拉着你一个又一个艺廊的跑
I mean, if you have to see one more polished concrete floor...
如果你想见到更精致的水泥地...
It was fun.
我乐在其中
And it was worth it, finding this place.
而且如果能找到理想地点 那这就很值
Look, I'll call the agent,
我会打电♥话♥给中介
and I'll tell him you'll take it,
告诉他你定下来了
and I'll go pick up the keys.
之后去拿钥匙
I can't let you do all that.
我不能什么都让你干啊
You can and you will,
你可以 你也会
because you're gonna be too busy helping Lily.
因为接下来你要忙着帮莉莉
Well, I guess I was Serena's dad longer than anyone else.
我当瑟琳娜老爸的时间比较长
Which is why you should go.
所以你更得去了
Thanks, Ivy.
谢谢 艾薇
And, um...
还有...
If there are any problems with that realtor...
如果跟房♥产中介有什么问题的话
There won't be. I've got this.
不会的 我能解决
Trust me.
相信我
Hi. You've reached Lola. Leave a message.
你好 我是洛拉 请留个信息
Lola, hi. It's Ivy.
洛拉 我是艾薇
So congrats on booking a TV series.
恭喜你拿到电视剧戏约
NBC, huh?
NBC电视台 是吧
It's very impressive.
很棒哦
Well, whatever acting you have going on over there
不管你那儿的表演进展如何
has nothing on my performance.
我的演出相安无事
Rufus Humphrey-- he's easy on the eyes
鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 他还蛮帅的
and even easier to manipulate.
而且很好控制
Call me.
打电♥话♥给我
All right, so we're not too far
好吧 我们离绯闻女孩
from where Gossip Girl said she is.
告知的地点不远了
What makes you so sure
你凭什么这么确定
we're not being led on a wild goose chase, Nathaniel?
我们不是被耍了啊 内特
I mean, Gossip Girl is only slightly less trustworthy
绯闻女孩还比不上
than, say, Georgina Sparks or...
像乔治娜·斯巴克或是
Me.
是我这样的人可信
You know, you could at least pretend you're relieved
瑟琳娜没进啥医院
that Serena wasn't institutionalized.
你至少能假装舒了口气啊
Any disappointment you're sensing is not because
你觉得我失望了
the mental hospital was a dead end.
但不是因为没在精神病院找到
It stems from the fact that you and I missed out
这是由于我们错过了
on a real opportunity.
一次真正的机会
Empty hospital bed,
医院的空床
4-point restraints, soundproof rubber walls--
四面防护 防声橡胶墙
No, no, no, no, no. You stop right there
不 等一下
before I start chugging this premium unleaded.
我还没把这无铅汽油加进去
I paid a serious price for Serena's location.
我为了找她 付出了不少的代价
I was gonna break a major story.
我要揭露一个重大故事
I had surveillance video
我有监控录像
that could've led me to the identity of Gossip girl.
能帮我们找到绯闻女孩
Unmasking Gossip girl? That's a major media coup.
揭露绯闻女孩 这会带来很大的媒体效应
I-I can't imagine a better way to relaunch "The Spectator."
这也是让观察者重入市场的最好办法
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to.
你们一定得这样做
I traded the whole story to find out where Serena is.
我用这个来交换她的下落
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's noble and selfless.
这是很高尚无私
Of course you don't.
你当然不懂
You put your whole venture at risk.
你让自己整个企业陷入险境
Hey, if it helps Serena, it's worth it.
如果能帮到瑟琳娜 那就值得了
Come on, Humphrey.
来吧 汉弗瑞
I can go undercover as a patient.
我能装成病人进去
You could be my orderly.
你可以当我的护理员
Something about mental hospitals really just...
精神病院什么的实在让我觉得...
gets me going.
很爽
Yeah, it's because you're insane.
因为你本来就是疯子
I say we turn around right now to go home
我建议我们掉头回家
and pretend none of this ever happened.
假装这事从没发生过
Start the car now, Dan.
丹 马上开车
We have to see what this odyssey can do in an open road.
看看这辆奥德赛[车品牌]到底好到什么程度
And I'd say 40, 45 max.
也就能开到40码 45码最多
Why? What's the sudden rush?
干嘛 突然急什么
That limo is Chuck's. I memorized the license plate.
刚那辆豪华轿车是恰克的 我记得牌照
I knew he and Blair knew where Serena was.
我肯定他跟布莱尔知道瑟琳娜在哪
Damien was right all along.
达米恩还真没猜错
We have to get there before they do.
我们得赶在他们之前到
Serena recouping in rehab is much less interesting
瑟琳娜在戒毒所戒毒
than a full-on slut spiral.
比疯狂无标准滥交还没劲
That's a heartwarming tale,
这还真是个温暖的故事
but why--why would you just assume
但你为什么就肯定
that Chuck is with Blair anyway?
恰克就跟布莱尔一起呢
No, hey!
停下
Georgina, wait a second. Wait a second. You gotta hold up.
乔治娜 等一下 等等 你停下
What are you doing?
你这是要干什么
Get in! Open thestop the car.
上车 打开 停车
So the place we're going to
我们要去的地方
doesn't look like it's on an actual road.
看起来路况不好啊
So she's literally off the map.
所以她才不好找
Well, whatever backwoods town we're headed to,
不论我们去哪个偏僻小镇
it can't be good.
都好不到哪里去
Serena is not country strong.
瑟琳娜又没乡村情结
Yeah, well, we're gonna have to be for her.
我们还是得去找到她
Can you turn right here, please?
右转 谢谢
We need to go west.
我们得向西边开
What the hell's going on?
怎么开车的
What are we doing?
我们这是在干什么
Sabotage.
搞破坏
Georgina Sparks.
乔治娜·斯巴克斯
With Humphrey in tow.
还是和汉弗瑞在一起
Hey, guys. Nice day for a drive, huh?
各位 兜风的好天气啊
Don't talk to them. Let's go now.
别搭理他们 我们现在就走
W-where are you going and what are you doing with her?
你要去哪 干嘛跟她一块儿
Probably the same thing you're doing with him.
大概就跟你们俩一起的原因一样
Saving Serena?
拯救瑟琳娜吗
No. Finding Serena.
不 是找到瑟琳娜
And since you're going to be following us,
你们要是跟着我们俩
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表